Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Happy Birthday Raven! :)

I agree with you. nearly all characters have a traumatic past. :rolleyes: I guess you already know my opinion that I want a normal background for ryan. no childhood dramas or teenager dramas.

Biggs (Is this is name?) was soo arrogant. He only wanted to finish his shift and wanted to go home. :rolleyes:
    It seemed that the other cop was a little bit on ryan's side. he seemed to be uncomfortable with his co-worker attitude.
    What did he say to ryan at the end? something about too much fume in the lab? :confused: it was at the very end.
    and he was soo arrogant as he said that ryan would get into trouble.

of course I'm defending ryan but it as not ok. ;)
    He was a little bit scary to be honest.

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Ah, I finally got to watching this episode, and I don't think Ryan's reaction was as bad as I had originally anticipated, judging from what I've read around here. I thought he actually tried his best to be patient and to reason with the guy until his indifference finally got to Ryan and he snapped. I thougth his actions were justifiable, even though I wish he wouldn't do what he did. See? Love is blind, and now I'm rationalizing again. :lol:

Also, to me, it felt like the cop was actually egging Ryan on, trying to insult him with the lab fume comment, and really trying to get under Ryan's skin. I think Ryan even held back b/c he could've easily punched out that cop's face, but he didn't. But that's just my opinion. :D

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

inge, the guy said: "Breathing in too many fumes back at the lab Wolfe?" :mad: I dont like him. I agree with Shadowfax. He totally could have punched that guy's face in. (That would be hot.) I kind of wish he did. But only if he wouldnt get in trouble. "Biggs" definatly was egging Ryan on. I guess he knows him too well. Maybe he wanted him to push him. :rolleyes: *Points at Biggs* It's all his fault! Yeah, im trying to defend our Ryan too. :lol: No one can hurt him!! :p

I think Ryan has had financial problems when he was younger. Maybe i'm reading too much into it, but he got really uspet. He asked Biggs to give the family a break. Maybe he went through the same thing, but he didn't have someone help him. Awwww! Poor Ryan was just trying to do the right thing. *hugs*

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks! :)
    sometimes they're speaking too fast for me. :D

I think he still has some money problems and I think he's just protective over people with problems.
    aww, I think it's cute. I'm also totally blind. He can do whatever he wants and I still like him. :D

5. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Happy (belated) Birthday to all the Birthday Honeys :D And a very warm welcome to all the new Jon lovers here! I got a present for y'all... anyone want huge, beautiful new Season Five Promos? :D

:D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I've been watching CSI: Miami a bit this week, just to catch up on things, and I think the fact that Ryan is so emotional is because he wants things to be right. As a former cop, I think it's instictive that he fights hard for justice. It's a quality I admire, but for some reason, it gets him into trouble more times than not.

7. athlov

athlov Guest

They're so beautiful. Thankyou thankyouthankyou! :D I love the blue shirt. :D

[​IMG]

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

wow! Thanks for those VERY hot promo pics togoholic!! :devil: Anymore?? :) Im greedy. :p

9. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

ME, ME, I DO, I DO!! :p *drools* I love the one on the left. The shirt brings out his eyes more, I think.

10. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Nope, just got these but they're so gorgeous :D I'm still drooling over them... he looks soooooooooooooooooooo incredible! It's unbelievable how much I love that man... GOD! lol

You're welcome guys :D I LOOOOOOOOOVE sharing pics!!! :D

11. athlov

athlov Guest

Hehehe [​IMG]

:D

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Okay, so now for the pics I see little red x's...

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hahaha athlov! I love that! :D That is so cute. *saves* :p I wish I could make a moving Ryan icon. Id make like 385793 if I could :lol:

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Aaack! *oggles :eek:* *drools* *thud* *dies* :lol:

Thanks, Togoholic!! *tackles* You are Da Bomb!!! :lol:

I don't want to read too much into what happened to figure out Ryan's background. To me, he just strikes me as the kind of person who has a strong sense of right and wrong. I think I've mentioned this before, but he comes across a very black or white, no grey in between kind of guy. So, he definitely exhibits very strong emotions and reactions when he sees injustice. I love the fact that he's fair that way. It means he's really suited for the job as a CSI, and his strong emotions/reactions to things definitely make him angsty hot!! *drools again* :D

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

togoholic I love you!!!! (joking) :D OMG those pics are so amazing :eek: I love the first one [​IMG] that t-shirt is really hot I wanna do this [​IMG]

Thanks a lot!!! :D

And athlov yeah I also laughed a lot at Ryan's face, but you know, then he needs to be comforted ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.