Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I like that one alot!

2. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I think it's totally cute that Ryan has a niece. But it kinda ruined it for me when he paid Calleigh back with a fake note. The writers really need to stop doing this injustice to Ryan's character. I doubt any person who works in law enforcement (as a cop and a CSI) is really that bad. It's a bit unrealistic for the writers to portray Ryan like they do.

Thread names already? Wow, we move fast.
    I like the attack of the Togo clones. It made me laugh, in a good way, of course. :)

3. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

It's poll time! Since no mod was willing to do it :)D jk folks!) I went ahead and... did it.

Missed you too inge :) Hope you are well hun! :)

4. athlov

athlov Guest

Umm, the poll isn't made right. You should't be able to pick more then one, and I can't undo what I clicked on.

There should only be one heading, and where the 'want it' is, there should be the options. Does that help?

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hee-hee! Can you tell from my banner which one I voted for? :devil:

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Unfortunately, we can't edit polls, so even though it's not set up quite right, as long as we all just vote for one, it should be okay. ;)

Thanks for setting it up togoholic. :)

7. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

My first poll, bear with me :D I thought as long as we can vote on one title it's good. ;)

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Great pics Katie. I was going to try to cap him strutting.
    Your welcome Ali, I hope it helps.
    Now my feelings on why he's so mean to Boa. ONe is because he liked her and they went out on a date and she totally lied to him. In the one ep she looked him and Tripp in the eyes and said she wasn't the mole. Now I think he was just crushed that he put so much trust into her. I agree it makes him look bad the way he's treating her, but I don't mind. But it makes him look unprofessional. I think Ali your right about him feeling like she's getting way more support then he did when he started and he deserved it and she doesn't. She betrayed the team and now she's a csi, that's just not right. He worked hard to become a csi and he didn't get a warm welcome so why should she.
    NOw for the gambling thing they made him look bad for doing it but it was legal, he didn't break any law and in the end he's the only one that got hurt out of it. He got screwed over, paid with fake money. So really I don't think he did anything wrong with that. They just made it out to be he did. Let's just see if they continue to have him gambling and make it a problem. He told Calleigh it was just a 1 time thing. I hope they don't make it a problem. I just can't see Ryan being a gambler or addicted to anything.

I had to vote for my thing in the poll. I was just in awe of his strutting and can't get it out of my head. I love them all though. My second choice would be bringing sexyback.

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I agree, he was the victim in the gambling thing. It wasn't illegal what he did, and it wasn't an addictive thing as far as we know, so I don't think it makes him look that bad. I think he's painted as stupid sometimes by the writers when they need a fall guy. :mad:

I can't see him as having a gambling habit either, although that might just be because I don't really understand gambling myself. It seems too chancy a thing for Ryan, though. Although gambling can be a compulsion for some, and might form part of someone's OCD. It's a possibility, but not one I want to consider.

Togoholic , I love your avatar. He looks so cute in those glasses. I don't really like the glasses, but he can make anything look good. :p

I voted for Togolicious, BTW. I think I'm the only one. It's a shame I couldn't choose more than one - I like the one about the vending machine and bringing sexxy back as well.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yup, I made the caps. Your welcome guys :D I enjoyed doing it. :devil:

Ohh there are so many options!! I love the Ryan/Jon Episode #11 : the Hot Attack of the Togo Clones! But then again I love all of them!! :lol: This is hardddd...

Damn! Thanks for reminding me about his sexxyback Shadowfax! Now I want to vote for that one too!! ;)

I hope his gambling thing was only once. Thats what he said, so I hope they don't have him gambling and lying to his co-worker. That makes him look even worse. If it was a one time thing, why would Donahue (it was her right?) who said he had a gambling problem. Like he's addicted to gambling? :eek: :( I think he was somewhat the vitim too. He didn't think he was doing anything wrong, and from what i've heard, he wasnt because it's legal. But then he has Cal explode in his face!! :( Not to mention, it makes him look bad. *hugs*

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I just couldn't see Ryan having a gambling problem because when you do it's you being out of control and he seems to like having control of his life. Plus he doesn't have the money to even do it. He has said he doesn't make much, which doesn't make sense. Um he has a science degree. OH well it's TPTB choice and who knows what goes on inside their minds.
    Katie you have a full mailbox... :D

12. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Hey guys
    it's good to be back (a lot of new Togo pics :D) but as I can see you are so fast with posting. :eek: I can't read everything but you've almost reached the *magic* 1000 :lol: and I really like the titels for the new thread. :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

glad to see you like my names suggestions :D i voted for the attack of clones but i like the sexy back one as well (your banner inspired me on that one Shadowfax ;))

now it's time for a little pic (from the promopics of "curse of the coffin", i cropped it for us to see only his cute little face)

14. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

I also can't believe we are almost at thread #11 allreadys.

Its amazing what Jon is doing to our brains. he is just so addictive!! :lol: :p :lol:

I wanna see more delicious Ryan pictures from S5 please! :D thanks. :)

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

oh, me too. I'm 'Miss Insecurity', but still I manage to ignore people who annoyes me, but inside I would do other things and think about what to do very often.
    and yes, Ryan seems also a little bit insecure of himself.

I soo agree with you, very well written. I also think that ryan could have used more guidance in Season 3. The best example for this is 'Recoil'. Calleigh thought, he knew everything and of course she was angry as he brought the blood example to the court. She tought, he knew all the written and unwritten rules.
    maybe also 'SaT'. It's an unwritten rule to wait for your collegue, but Horatio also told him to bring the evidence ASAP. So, Ryan, as the newbie, did of course everything his boss wanted him to do and so he forgot about Eric.

togohlic, thanks, I'm fine, I hope you're ok too. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.