Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The poll is on page 22 and there was still people voting earlier, numbers having been changing.

I'm not too fond of the title, but if that's what the populas wants in the voting, then I guess there isn't much to do about it.

Bright or cool colors tend to look better on people with darker hair. Depending on the shade sometimes warm or muted clors look good as well. The yellow really worked well with the olive tone in Jon's skin, just like pink works well too. Though olived toned skin tends to work with a lot of colors but black and white tend to wash or darken too much.

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

:lol: Im sorry I caused so much trouble! I seriously didn't see it when I went to look for it.

3. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Well, whatever comes of the thread title debacle, I'm sure the winner will be a good one...

Anyway, quick question: I'm working on an avatar with a bunch of Ryan pictures, so I'm wondering: anyone know of an episode where Ryan is wearing red? I can't think of one.
    Please let me know!
    :)
    Thanks.

4. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I think orange is a bit vibrant. I'd like him in light but sort of pale colours. :) Like blue, yellow, green, pink.

WolfeWhistle, I can't think of an ep with red clothing, no. D: I have a two pics of him but I can't decide whether the shirt is orange or red. Probably orange and just the light makign it appear red, but still - http://i6.tinypic.com/7ynq1cl.png

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

He wore a dark red shirt in 'Darkroom'. :D
    It was a pretty color and he looked great.

In 'One Of Our Own' he wore a red/orange t-shirt, but it's maybe more orange than red. :D

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

oooo Distraction! That's from "If Looks Could Kill" and the woman he was interviewing told him that that look was so last year. May I beg to differ? I love how those sweater/t-shirt combinations cling to his chest. *drools*

Inge, I know it's been a looooong time, but I am really going to reply to your PM. Now, if I can get a little bit of time to myself. :rolleyes:

7. Distraction

I'm not good at keeping tracks of episodes. x3 I need to find a clip of that scene though, it was fun! Unfortunately youtube isn't on my side right now.
    I did raide it for some interviews with Jonathan Togo though, and I got a couple. You gotta love the guy. ^^

8. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

That's sort of ironic because I went searching for pictures of him in a red shirt after I made that post with the question, and ended up using the second picture you posted! Weird...
    Anyway, thanks for the help! The only thing left is to figure out how to actually animate the pictures I have, which could take awhile...
    ;)

9. Distraction

It's called destiny. :) Ryanlovers can read each others minds.
    (or something.)

Is the program the problem or do you simply not know how to animate it, like how you want it to be animated? -curious-

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

What can I say, I love Google images! :D Though these are form when he was younger, he's still totally hot!

Jon
    Jon 2
    Jon 3
    Jon 4

11. Distraction

I love his younger looks so it's all great! I've seen those before (I practically stalk the guy). There I have my season three hair again, aah. <3

I've got another set of photoshoot pics, I don't know if you've seen them before.
    Look
    Smile
    Tattoo
    Cute.

12. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Totally. We are all just cool like that. ;)

Ooh, I love all of the pictures you and wolfesgamergirl posted! Very S3 reminiscent...and very cute.

Well, this is my first attempt at making an avatar, so I honestly just don't know how to animate them. I have all of the images ready, so I just need to put them together. If you know how and pm me directions, that would be awesome (if not, don't worry about it)!

13. Distraction

I've started figuring that I probably prefer his younger looks because I'm younger myself, ahah!

It depends on the program you're using. I know how to animate in Imageforge, but that's about it. xD If you don't actually have a program, imageforge is a free program you can download, just google it. There's a tutorial for it here, around halfway it explains how to use Imageforge for it.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

15. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

:lol:
    That was amazing! Very clever...
    Well, Happy Birthday Kat! Needless to say, you got a fantastic present. Looks like Ryan put a lot of thought into it...
    Hope you had a great day!

And on a different note:
    Look at the avatar I made! All of the discussion over Ryan's shirts and the colors that look best on him inspired me to make it. It's my very first attempt at making an avatar, and I'm really happy with it! I may decide to change or add something later on, but at the moment I'm just glad that I finally figured out how to animate the stinkin thing...took forever!
    Anyway, let me know what you all think!
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.