Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Anza, don't worry you did an awesome job on the story, even if there wasn't szmut in there it would have been amazing!

Twiz, finally got to chapter 13 of Doppelganer and holy cow can't wait till it's updates/finished. I want to know what happens!!

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh wow I miss A LOT!! o_O Glad to see the thread's been active again since I've been gone... (yes Twiz your smoothies and cookies still work ;))

Hang on, I need to do a little catching up first... that is a lot of posts to go through...

Oh yea, katbug, I'll soon upload that manip I promised you, but I gotta go now. Soon, I promise. Anyone else, don't get too excited, it's nothing big :)

I MISS THIS THREAD!!!

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMGosh!!! Irma, the crappy cookies and smoothie worked...and its your B-Day. Well I had to do something special for you on this wonderful day. I hope you don't mine I used your manip, it seemed so perfect and I bet this would be an awesome gift. If I could have this one gift I'd never want anything else ever again.

Happy B-Day Irma's B-Day Present from Ryan..and me !!!

Wolfesgamergirl, did u about cry in the one chapter? I was like oh hell no she didn't .......she did. :( But it was great for the story and now I must know who did it...

Anza you did great with the zsmut. I haven't had the time to get into reading G/N yet but I will.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

IRMA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE! :D You're oh so lucky. It's on the day I go back to school. :p I was supposed to do my homework an hour ago so I gotta go. But i'll post something for you later, I promise. I hope you have a good day bud.

ETA: Okay, done all the lame first day homework. I swear, I spent all this time trying to finish a crossword. [/off topic]

Oh man, I forgot to get Irma a present for her birthday! What am I gonna do, Greg?
    I bought this top for her. Great, right? We can both give it to her.
    Really!?
    Sure. If you do something for me. I bought two of those shirts. If you wear that for me tonight we can share the present. *giggles*
    (...) FINE.
    Yay! I have a fetish for shirts like that, you know.
    ... No, I didn't...
    :p I tried to make it G/R for the off topicness. Hope you like it, haha. :)

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Twiz, I did cry at that part and thn I thought ok now who did this and when do I get my turn to kick their arse! :D

Sandersidle, I love the pics, so amazing!

6. anza

anza Hit and Run

I'm supposed to be doing homework, but let me put that aside anyway and say:

"Harry" Birthday Silhouette. :)

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say Happy Birthday Silhouette!

Now that manip icon is wonderful. I drooled over at you LJ at it......couldn't stop staring!! I want the pic so I can play with it!

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

UGH second page again...*whips up some more burnt cookies, just a lil black around the edges this time and some warm smooothies, it's too hott here to keep them frozen* to lure the others back.

How much would we all love to see a cross over with miami and Vegas and our boys working together?

How about Ryan going to Vegas, with his gambling problems..eh. Greg would offer to take him out on the town for some drinks and gambling and Ryan would say no, because he knows he'd be broke and Greg faels bad thinking he just doesn't like him...awe, he doesn't know about Ryan's "problem" So then the next day both are acting awkward to each other because Ryan's hiding something from him and Greg doesn't understand what's up with him....After work as they are leaving Delko mentions something to Ryan jokely about his "problem" and Greg figures it out. Ryan gets pissed and stomps off and Greg tracks him down and "comforts" him... Plot bunny here ....It might be lame but it's the best I can do.

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Twiz, that sounds awesome. But you forgot the hot, passionate kiss that Ryan and Greg share when Greg goes to comfort Ryan. ;)

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

glad you like that idea and I like the idea of the hot passionate kiss.

How about this...Ryan tells Greg all about his "Problem" that's why he can't gamble, because he'll loose all his money and his job again. But Greg tells Ryan it's Vegas and he insists he has to do some kind of gambling. So Greg takes him to his place for a game of Poker but Ryan doesn't have to worry about losing his money all he can loose is his clothes...which he gladly does even when he has a winning hand so he can get naked at the same time as greg. Then once they have both lost they win and the reward is that hott passionate kiss that leads them to Greg's bedroom...OK now I think I better watch that PG 13 and go take a cold shower. :devil:

Ok I will leave you all with that to think about while I'm gone for a week on vacation. 1 week without my puter or Boys here. :( I will be starving for some exciting things to come back to read in here So I'll leave a trail of burnt cookies to lead everyone in here. See you all in 10 days.. :(

11. anza

anza Hit and Run

Hope you're having a nice vacation, Twiz

I truly wish I could put some of this stuff in written form because Greg and Ryan playing poker would be something. I think Greg would honestly be intent on winning but Ryan - and his ridiculously observational skills - would end up faring better but decides to forget the game when they both have their shirts off. So, my mind is going in your direction, Twiz, lol.

And adding on to your other idea, wouldn't it be nice if they did another CSI/Miami crossover? I mean actually for the eighth and sixth seasons of the two shows. I don't know how, but actually fly a couple of members from Miami to Vegas. Do you think that's a possibility? I'm only wondering because Miami and NY did it twice.

12. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it has been so long since I'v been here!! I loved your fic Anza I love how Ryan is so freaked by Nick. I know I said I was going to attempt to write a fic but I get about 3 paragraphs in then I don't like it. :mad: If anyone has any plot penguins they would like to share i would love to know. Ok my little rant is over... as you were.

13. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Happy Belated Birthday, Irma! :)

I liked your idea for Ryan's birthday, Sue. I really do believe Greg would do something like that :)

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Awwww thank you everyone!!! You are all so sweet :)
    Twiz, thank you so much for your PM and... ahem, nakedRyanwithonlycakesandnothingelse ;) :p not sure what I like better, the cake or... the yummyness that was holding it :lol:
    Katie, OMG lol I love your story! *imagines Ryan in that see-through top* *giggles* :lol: hott pics... hmm I miss all the hott pics this forum comes with. I should be here more often...

Wow I'm so behind on Ryan/Greg... what's the current topic? I have a feeling it's still not far from the PG-13 border :devil:

katbug, here's what I promise you:
    [​IMG]
    I spotted Jon and Eric at the Emmy's! :D

...I wish :p

Nothing big or anything... Kinda hard to beat that last manip I did. Just something I came up with after wondering if they'd meet at the Emmy's (or any other award shows, or anywhere else, for that matter... like probably spotted outside a really cool restaurant? *cough*FIRST DATE*cough* ;) :D)... AND how much I want them to :D
    (PS: sorry it's small, the original pics weren't that good to start with :()

15. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

Thanks Silhouette for the Pic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.