Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Someone on the same LJ that I'm on said something about them finding Eric's real Myspace, but he wouldn't add them as a friend. (I searched, but didn't find anything.)

I don't know if they actually film the shows in the same lot; I think one's filmed in Universal or something like that.... *runs to Google and hides out there for a few days* The other two I'm not so sure about, but I know a producer has definitely mention Universal in an interview.... *runs back to Google*

Oh, and uh.... Which one do you think would be the computer geek?

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG! Gutterville almost disappeared there! Where's everybody? Hello? *hears echo*

Silhouette, I miss your manips. Come back here soon.. and bring a Gutter scenario with you while you're at it! :devil:

Okay, to answer Neelie's question: I think they'd be equal in this one. I don't see one being geekier with the PC over the other, but that's just my take on it.

Twiz, here you go... I've resurrected the thread. Spring is in the air, and things are bound to grow around us, so look alive, peeps! :lol: It's time this thread became active again.

sandersidle, where are you, girl? I need a Gutter scenario from you too. You're the Gutterville weathergirl. Give us an update, will you? *nudge, nudge* :D

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*blow off THICK dust from on top of tables* wow... this place has been abandoned for so long... Hello?? Hello... hello... (echo) :eek:

OMG!! Where's everyone? I can't believe I've been gone that long. I can't even find Gutterville in the first OR second page that I have to use search! :( How sad!

I just watched Fallen Idols. Am I weird that I got so excited to hear Greg saying the name "Ryan"? :D I know it's the victim's name, NOT Wolfe, but still... Now we know how "Ryan" would sound in Greg's lips... :D :devil:

Come back everyone! I miss my fellow Guttervilleans! :(

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

O M G it's back....Irma your back...Shadow your back...Doing the happy Togo dance around my room. Oh Man i've missed you guys and yes I have not been able to find this thread for like over a month..it just dissapeared. How has everyone been? Life Style where ya at?

Gosh I miss hearing hott scenerio's from you guys and I miss talking about greg/ ryan...ugh.

I don't know what you are talking about Irma but I'd love to hear Greg say Ryan's name or vice versa...This season they need to have vics or suspects with their names so we can have something to sqquuuuuuueeeeee about.

Well I hope now everyone will hit this thread up and come back...Katie where ya at? Come on and post now...

Well i'm out got company coming, I hope you all have a wonderful summer...

5. ThroughALens

ThroughALens Dead on Arrival

Ryan+Greg=So Dang Sexi

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Twiz - had no idea you posted over here....lurked over here for so long (probably before we "met"). LOL!!! Anyways I must say I sooo see this pairing as VERY hot. Maybe we can get this thread moving again.

7. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

TWIZ!!!! *joins Twiz doing happy Togo dance :D* I miss you, Sue!!! How are you? Oh anyway, Fallen Idols is an episode of CSI LV. Greg worked the case which one of the vic's name was Ryan.

Welcome to Gutterville, ThroughALens!! :) Here, have some smoothies, because it tends to get very hot in here ;) Can't agree more that Ryan+Greg is SO DANG SEXY!! :devil:

Hello, katbug!! :) I'm not sure if we've "officially" met before, but I think I've seen you around the thread somewhere... YAY finally you've stopped lurking! Have a smoothie too, and a bucket of ice cold water, as you said that this pairing is VERY hot indeed ;)

I haven't been around for so long. Anything new around the CSI world with Greg and Ryan? (hey Katie, where are ya? We need some weather report here! :D) S5 Miami haven't aired here yet :( I'm so late behind! Ooh but I can see from katbug's icon Ryan's got a new haircut!! Yummy...

Hmm. Question: Which Ryan's haircut that Greg would love best? And vice versa?

For some reason I think it's Ryan... Just because I remember from Urban Hellraisers he was a gamer (I know a lot of guys that are very into computer games). And for some reason, the image of Jon with glasses just pops in my head. I can imagine Ryan sitting for hours in front of computer (with glasses on :D) until finally Greg has to drag him off it... cause, you know, they have other *cough* more important things to do too ;) :devil:

And when you see the poor computer abandoned all night long in Sleep mode, and poor glasses laying somewhere on the carpet... then you know

What? You said I need to bring some scenarios back into this thread? :D Get back here, Shadow! You too, Katie, Neelie, LifeStyle, and the rest of Guttervilleans! Don't jump off the ship!

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG! IRMA! :D *chases and hugs to floor* Are you back for real now??? Get your butt on msn, missy. :p Man I've missed you so much.

I can't jump off this ship. I think it's impossible for me. :p

I think Ryan would be the computer geek, too. He would be playing video games all the time and Greg would get really pissed off cause he uh.. wants to play other games with him. :devil: Gah, there goes my gutter mind again. Thanks, Irma :lol:

And Shadowfax, come back here, too! I see you on LJ. :p Greg and Ryan need your loving. ;)

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG the thread is alive again YAY no more cob webs. Irma that's a start for a nice scenerio..giving me thoughts.

I agree that Ryan would be the computer geek too. He did say he was into games, even in the ep with Tony Hawk he seemed to know a lot about video games.

Katbug I didn't know you lurked here. Yeah I've had my mind in Gutterville for a while now. They are hott together and make a really cute couple..

So Irma do you get on msn anymore? I haven't been around the puter much at all later or even MSN and for some reason it hates me. Once again it wouldn't let me on again tonight errrrrrrrr.

*Grabs Katie with a hug* I miss you!!!!!

Welcome to all the newbies passes out some more smoothies and cookies, freshly made.

So we need to think up a hot topic to talk about, anyone? I'll think about it and be back later with some naughty thoughts..

10. CSI_Kat

Oh this thread can be so much fun! I loved lurking here! Hope it gets wicked again! :devil:
    I do think Ryan would be the computer geek.....I can't remember seeing Greg on the computer.....of course I do pay more attention to Ryan! :D

11. CSI_Kat

For the love of this thread.....
    [​IMG]

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Whoa... it's been forever since I've been here.

I finally fixed my settings for the thread views. All I saw everytime I logged in was a bunch of threads going down in triangles; I hated it and it's not very attractive! (That's what drove me away!) But since I've been gone, I've fallen in love with two more shows and two, three ships from each. (The shows are Avatar: The Last Airbender and InuYasha.) But I still watch CSI: Miami and CSI:, though. (My best friend finally realized how much Greg and Ryan look alike- she just started watching the other CSI shows!!)

I have to go, I'm half-asleep and I have 90 more stars to find on my Mario game.

13. CSI_Kat

I don't think Greg and Ryan look alike now.....I think when they were both younger they did.....although sometimes profile shots or maybe there eyes still seem similar.

14. anza

anza Hit and Run

Newbie here, just going through the threads. Acutally, I've had an account, just forgot about this place. Anywho, big Nick/Greg fan, but there's something about Ryan/Greg that just appeals to me. It's a shame we're such a small fanbase. But I think there's still time to grow.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome to the thread anza. :)

They don't look alike at all to me anymore.

So um, I need Irma and Shadowfax to come back now. :( I don't have anything to say. *runs out*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.