Poll: Do you want Sara to live or die? NO SPOILERS

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Adzix, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I like your analysis, of the 'many layers' and so much more to learn about her, she's become so strong and after 'EE' she's so much more sure of herself, it would be a waste of an emigmatic character to lose her!

2. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

live...i would miss the dynamic her character adds to the show....okay...so she's one of my favs...don't die!!!

3. gilgrissomsgurl

gilgrissomsgurl Dead on Arrival

I Chose Die! I'm not a big fan of Jorja....... And from what I read and heard on the radio... She wants more money from the show! Come on... She's is not that big of an actress as Marg or even as Billy... Marg and Billy are well known!!!! Her and George got fired once before coz of the money and then came back with the pay... and now she wants more... come on... I would love to get about 250,000 (i dont know how much she makes a show) an epasoid!!!

4. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

If you would have asked me this question in the first couple seasons I would have not cared because I personally enjoy Season 5, 6, & 7 Sara a whole lot more than any of the other seasons.

So I picked live. Not for the simple fact that I love GSR and how it has evolved. There will always be GSR no matter how they do this story line.

I just think that CSI is one of the few dramas on TV that still has the original cast together going into their 8th season. Taking away a team member would ruin the idea of a "team" for me.

Also Sara has shown that she can still be passionate about cases (i.e. Empty Eyes) and bring out that Sara fire. She just seems to have matured and gotten past a lot of what had been haunting her.

Now shes got this to worry about. Poor thing. She's had a a really rough life.

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Actually, the rumors that George and Jorja were fired in season five because they wanted more money were never confirmed. Jorja reportedly makes $100,000 an episode, a considerate amount less than her costars (she's the lowest paid on the show). No one knows for sure what happened when she and George were "fired" in season five except Jorja and George, but if she was really greedy would she have held out for getting a raise in season five until George was rehired? :p ;)

But this wasn't a contract debate thread, so back to the topic (sorry Destiny :lol:)-- I want Sara to live. True, maybe she's not the same as she was in the past seasons, but her character has evolved since she's in a relationship now. Love changes people. I'm happy that Sara's finally happy, no matter how ridiculous that sounds. I also want to learn more about Sara's past and her parents/childhood. I still love Sara no matter what :D

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*ventures into CSI forum*

Interesting poll. :) I voted 'die'. (Although I'd rather put it as 'written off', not simply 'die' because I always hate character death) I have no problems with Jorja at all - in fact I think she's a fantastic actress with many wonderful qualities, however I've grown weary of the storylines the writers have given her. There's no question that she's evolved and there have been some great events in her 7-year run, but I've been losing interest in her character since season five. In my opinion, I can't see her going any further characterization-wise. Others may disagree.

However the writers decide to play it out, I'll watch either way. :)

7. NightshiftGuy

NightshiftGuy Victim

I voted live. Of course Sara is important part of the CSI team and she cant be killed in that trivial way. I've liked Saras character for a long time and I don't want to lose her. I've been together with her 7 years. She is my all time favourite CSI. Of course after our Bugman Gil Grissom. :p

8. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

Allthough I'm not a big fan of the Sara character, I don't want her to die. The show isn't the same without any of the regulars.

9. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Alive !

She is my third favourite character. She is a deep character, she really brings something to the show with her dark side, and for the variety of personalities, we really need her to stay.

And even, if Jorja Fox wants to quit I think that there are other ways to make her character leave.

10. AnneM

AnneM Dead on Arrival

I want her to live!! If she dies, the show will not be the same. Grissom would be sad through the rest of the season :( It would change the dynamick of the group, and I would miss the GSR storyline :( I want her to live. Not because she is my favorite actor (I dont`t really have one), but for the simple thing, -she has become a part of the group, and her dying would mean changes. I don`t like changes, espessialy when it`s the change from something good.

11. CSI_E

CSI_E Civilian

seriously, after 7 seasons the fans are still watching and still talking about sara and grissom, the writers probably know what they are doing...sara and grissom make big bucks for CBS..CSI and peterson.....stop complaining..

12. lovinsofia

lovinsofia Victim

I have to agree; to bring her back now would be like beating a dead dog [no pun intended]. The whole GSR story line is just dragging the series down, and making a circus out of what used to be a brilliant piece of work.

13. CSI_E

CSI_E Civilian

why cant she live and then mess with grissom's head like he has messed with her's all these years, why cant she spend the night with one of her "friends"..not that she has any as exicting as lady heather, jsut saying, seems she has taken a lot of crap, no wonder she is so beat down, let her live a little and put some hurt on grissom..

14. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Well, what about Jorja? I can understand that she would want a piece of the cake, too :p

15. sln

sln Civilian

LIVE....I love she and I do not want to see grissom is a alive man but have not heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.