NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think because Tim turned her down, and it was apparently no secret that she came on to him before that ep, then during that ep she pursued him. But when he fineally realized he liked her, she probably felt that he was just feeling sorry for her, or it could have been one of those moments of too little to late. But I think it was (by the way she said it) that she thought Tim coming around to liking her was done by feeling bad for her. There is one last thought. She said no because as the person persuing is one thing, she probably thought he would turn her down, so when he asked her out, she politely declined in a moment of fear. JMT

As to the thread name were still early yet, I personally still like the current title, reason because that still hasn't changed and now alot of them are saying it besides Tony. :lol:
    Course I love the ION Commericals when tony says "Thats Our Boss!", or "It's A Team Effort!"
    We'll see down the line on the name thing. ;)

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

OHMYGOD!!! IT WAS ROB! OMGOMGOMG!

*krhm* Rex (ZNN guy) in the last night's obsession was a brit Jonathan Kerrigan who was PC Rob Walker in British show Heartbeat <3 Oh I love the show and loved Rob.

*le sigh*

Erm... other than that, kind of nice eppy, and that lady lawyer is annoys the hell out of me :p

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

^^^ LOL, Dunno who the guy is as I'm not from the UK, but you sound like a hyper Abby. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Ok, I just finished watching the ep. And I've gotta say, kudos. Well played, Michael! :):):) It was a pleasure to see the other side of Tony. Abby as always was her charming self. Good to see she stood up to (M)Allison. And apparently Tim still has feelings for Abby. That's gives oppurtunities for the writers. :devil: Ziva's concern for Tony showed a caring side. And Palmer is finally showing that he can be as good as Ducky. Although it gives a lot to speculate about for the next season. And Gibbs... :adore: Ah... Gibbs, I loved the caring side of him with Tony. He really is the daddy to those kids.

@ GNRF... New thread name... well it's still a bit early. But it's good to think of some new names.

"Gibbs Hugs and Head Slaps" :) Me likes... Although Abby seems to be the only one getting the hugs (see the latest ep and I rest my case) :lol:. So I've been thinking about it...

NCIS #4: Cuddles allowed, head slaps wanted... (I've been missing them lately...) :(
    NCIS #4: Don't Sir me, I work for a living... (Pay check coming through) :devil:
    NCIS #4: Never ever mess with Team Gibbs... :p

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Aww man! I missed a Tim/Abby scene? I was flipping back and forth between this show and AI. :lol: What happened to show that Tim still has feelings for Abby?

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I am SO behind on this show. My MN Twins usually are playing at the same time the show is on now and I get sucked into watching the baseball game that I forget my other shows.

Looks like I missed a good one last night. I've got to make sitting down & watching last night's epi a priority tonight.

6. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I'm so behind too! I have no idea what FX is doing with their schedule but I haven't seen a 'new' episode in weeks!

I really hope the cast members all sign new contracts, I can't see the show being the same without any of them

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

okay, I just finished watching this week's episode.
    Love the subtle Tiva angst. Tony being clueless as usual. The scene where she finds him in the house and he tinkles a bit on the piano keys was sweet.

PLEASE let them get rid of the Allison/Gibbs uncomfortable angst and bring back Holly!

It was so cute when Abby grabbed hold of Gibbs and pulled him around the table to show him the other info. And he had his glasses on too. That was adorable.

I couldn't help but notice that when Gibbs was in his basement - both with Allison and with Tony - how much he resembled Ralph Waite (the guy who plays his father). I wasn't expecting that.

8. Anna P

Anna P Witness

According to Mike Ausiello, ALL members of the NCIS cast will be back next season. :beer:

9. Destiny

Actually what Ausiello said is this.

Question: I know Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly, and Pauley Perrette haven’t signed contracts to return to NCIS next season. Should I start freaking out?

Ausiello: No. All three will be back. You heard it here first. Unless I’m wrong, in which case we never had this conversation.

:lol: :lol:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yes, that lawyer lady is annoying. I agree Kaylyne bring back Holly. ;)

This one was great. The one last week was .. not so good IMO.

Tony did a great job being infatuated by this girl. Loved that it was Ziva that came through the door and brought him back to reality. Sort of throws my Tony/Ziva theory out the window though.

The scene with Tony and the missing girl was wonderful. You could see it in his eyes that he was totally taken by her. The music was wonderful as well.

Abby always cracks me up. Tony hugging her was a sweet touch too. ;)

11. Destiny

12. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Brilliant news!

13. Destiny

Oh my.. :cool:

Source: Umm You know where. ;)

NCIS - Musical episode in the works?

It would be the most bizarre TV crime show to date - 'NCIS: The Musical'.

Michael Weatherly, who plays Agent Tony DiNozzo in the hit show, insists there has been talk of the crime show doing a musical special.

'If there's a crime show that can get away with it, we're on it,' Weatherly insists.

'We have talked about it, but there are certain people that think it would be a disaster and it's Fonzie jumping the shark tank.'

Musical theater-trained Cote de Pablo, who plays Ziva David, and Pauley Perrette, who plays Abby Sciuto, are both natural singers, and David McCallum, who plays Dr 'Ducky' Mallard, released four records in the '60s.

Weatherly insists Gibbs could get in on it, too, adding: 'Mark Harmon has done some cowboy singing in the past.'

Weatherly, who says he would like to cover Tom Jones' What's New Pussycat, says he can think of only one way to improve an NCIS musical episode.

'If it's a 'NCIS' and 'NCIS: Los Angeles' episode, because of LL COOL J,' Weatherly says. 'It'd be a two-hour musical extravaganza.'

Okay so would this be cool or not cool, and why?

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

An NCIS musical? I dunno if that would work or not.

15. Destiny

I wonder what songs they would sing lmao.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.