NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Future show.

Where I get spoilers from they typically have spoilers a few weeks in advance.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy birthday today to Sean Murray, a.k.a. NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee. Since his character is good with computers, I hope he reads this board to see us wish him a great day.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Happy Sean Murray. You've hit the big 30 today. Enjoy your special day :)

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Happy Birthday to Sean Murray, and Happy Belated 28th birthday to Cote de Pablo who was born on Nov 12, 1979.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I just noticed that yesterday was the birthday of Brian Dietzen, a.k.a. Jimmy Palmer. Wow, three in one week. Also, November 9 was the birthday of Scottie Thompson who played Jeanne Benoit in 15 episodes. Happy birthday to all.

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Happy Belated birthday to all. I loved the ep Tues night.

7. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Happy Birthday to all of them!

Speaking of Scottie Thompson, it was kind of a kick seeing her guest star in last night's CSI NY!

8. Calihan

Calihan Captain

The NCIS team plays babysitter to a 9-year-old boy whose father is wanted in connection with a cold case murder. Their search for the man, a trained survivalist, leads them into the wilderness where they discover the startling truth about his past.

The NCIS team pays a heavy price when they try to track down a Marine who believes he is still in Iraq. After a violent confrontation, the team realizes the Marine is the subject of a secret experiment.

9. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

*waves* First time in this thread. :)

Both upcoming episodes seem interesting! Then again, every episode of NCIS is anything but. ;)

Gibbs is always great with kids, I love it when they have him interacting with kids! Mark Harmon is also a very good-looking middle-aged man. :D I can only hope that my future husband will look that good when at that age. Hehe!

The 2nd episode spoiler seems intriguing, I love it when they delve into those secret government stuff. Oh boy, Gibbs is going to be very pissed when he finds out what happened to that Marine. We all know how protective he is of his fellow Marines.

I wonder if McGee will still be seeing that crazy girl he mentioned in this week's episode? :lol:

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hi Lessien_Tinuviel :) yes it will be interesting to see if the spoiled rich girl is back. McGeek seems to like her so he may put up with her weird habits. And I agree with you about Mark Harmon. He does age nicely. Reminds me of another actor I like as I drool over my avatar :)

Calihan thanks for the upcoming spoilers. Both sound very interesting.

11. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

Hi there! I always love meeting new NCIS fans!

Yeah, I've had a crush on Mark Harmon since I was like 13 (34 now). He just gets better looking and sexier all the time. He is certainly aging like a fine wine. Yummmmm. :D

And you're right, you can definitely tell that he's great with kids. That reminds me of something funny that my husband always rolls his eyes at me about; I have this thing where a man (like Mr. Harmon) can be hot in general but if he's olding a baby, OMG....my drooling goes into overload. I don't know what it is but I just LOVE seeing a gorgeous man holding a baby. By my count there have been 2 episodes where Gibbs holds a baby and I almost fainted both times. :lol: :lol:

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hey everyone!

I don't actually watch NCIS, but yesterday I found out that Mark Harmon's son Ty goes to my high school, is in my grade, and is in my Art class, which is pretty cool. :) Pretty random, but oh well, that's me.

13. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Wow, that's cool, cainesugar. :) Is he as handsome as his Dad? Hehe.

I love seeing a gorgeous man holding a baby, or a little kid too! It makes a very pretty picture. ;)

Episodes that I can remember where Gibbs was interacting with kids was the 2nd season premiere with the blind girl, and an episode in the 3rd season with the little boy who witnessed his Dad being kidnapped, and Gibbs brought the boy home (I think?)

I was so sad when it was revealed that his first wife and daughter had been murdered. :( Loved seeing the flashbacks of his daughter. I think the episode 2 weeks ago, "Requiem", was one of my favorites.

14. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

That is really cool cainesugar!

Indeed. One time my husband was holding one of my nephews....I just about came unglued. :lol:

I'm with ya Lessien_Tinuviel, I was sad when it was revealed about Gibbs' daughter and wife. It does make his character very interesting, brooding, etc. Which is also very sexy. I love how he can be very rough on the outside but if one of his team is in trouble he is very passionate about getting them back. I like the "rough on the outside, tender on the inside" kind of guys. :D

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Definetely, some guys really do look better through the years. It gives them that something that you can't put your finger on.

Here's an early Christmas present for all you Mark/Gibbs fans
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x251/Joolsies-album/Gibbs003.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.