NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Makes me wonder though when Paula died & Tony was there with thegirlfriend, he had tears rolloing down his cheeks. When he said I love you was he saying it to her or Paula? He was really broken up over Paulas death or was that just my imagination? Hate to see the season end. *fingers crossed* it gets picked up. Haven't heard anything yet.

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I just copied this from TVGuide.com

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Well NCIS without Gibbs is just wrong. I hope they're able to work everything out :(

4. katpin31791

I totally agree. The show wouldn't survive without MH. I too hope they work things out.

5. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

OMG if Mark walked me and my mum would die! We can't miss our weekly fix of Gibbs. I hope it gets sorted out.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

But thats from Ausiello and his "sources" have been wrong before, that and I don't trust him which is why when I post something from him I say "For what its worth", not to mention I will wait for something more to come out about this. That something being either from DB or MH.

Besides if the case was that so much then it would also effect the rest of the cast in a similar manner, since alot of the time when you see Gibbs (Harmon) its with one or more team members.

Do I think the show could survive without him, yes I mean its an ensemble cast, granted he is the main star of the show but I honestly thing it could. Michael, Sean, Cote, David & Pauley Could handle it given the right stories. But thats my opinion. :)

7. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

As someone on another site pointed out, isn't it interesting that this all came out the day after S3 is released on DVD and the show has 3 episodes left for the season? It makes me wonder if it wasn't done to create some buzz around the show. I certainly hope that MH isn't leaving. He has to know how popular he is with the fans and that his leaving would pretty much kill the show for a lot of them.

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Personally, I generally *trust* Ausiello about as far as I can throw the little so-and-so... :lol: So I don't put much credence in much of what he has to say, particularly since he has never seemed to be much of an NCIS fan.

And I also agree, the timing of the whole story is a wee bit suspect, to me. Perfectly coinciding with the release of the S3 dvds, and of course no better way to drum up a bit more viewership for the remainder of S4. But of course, that's just me, being cynical... :D

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Wow this is the first I've heard of MH and DB feuds. I would take this with a grain of salt since I've not read anything else about the so called feud.

I enjoyed Tuesday's show but what is going on with Jenny. I some how find it far fetched that a Director would be going out at 4 in the morning or at any other time to meet an informant. I did like Jenny's line about picking straws. That had my hubby and I chuckling for a few minutes :)

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I have a crazy, far-fetched theory about Jenny's obsession with "The Frog" (sorry, I don't know how to spell the french word, and I'd probably butcher it :lol:). I think he's her father. Don't know why, it just kinda popped into my head during the last episode.

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

DragonflyDreamer now that is a very interesting theory. There is something going on there that Jenny is very reluctant to reveal. I glad I'm not the only one who would make a mess out of spelling the French version of The Frog.

12. katpin31791

I never thought of it that way but............. I knew she had a reason why she was the way she is. Hopefully we'll find out bt season end. Did sooooooooo much enjoy the ep Tues night. BTW I picked up S3 of NCIS today. Can't wait to start watching it.

13. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I don't think it's crazy or far fetched. I had the same idea. :D

I also had another idea for why she hate the Frog so much and wants to catch him so bad. Now for those of you old enough to remember Miami Vice, there was an episode where a female detective had to sleep with the bad guy to maintain her cover. Afterwards, she pretty much considered it a rape. I wonder if Jenny wasn't in a similar situation with the Frog. That would explain her hatred of him and why she is so reluctant to tell anyone anything.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I know I'm quite late, but I just watched Grace Period last night and OMG they killed Paula off! I liked her a lot and thought she was really cool. What the heck were they thinking?

*sniffs* I want my Paula back. :(

15. Roadkill_Hermes

Roadkill_Hermes Civilian

WHEW!!! When I read that Paula died I thought you ment Abby! Sorry haven't been able to watch my shows in a long time. I miss TV. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.