"Meet Market" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: Thursday, February 01, 2007
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: "Meet Market"

NICK AND KEPPLER UNCOVER A BLACK MARKET FOR BODY PARTS WHILE THE REST OF THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A WEALTHY MARRIED WOMAN.

Nick and Keppler's case leads them to uncover a black market for human body parts while the rest of the CSI team investigates the case of a wealthy married woman who was found murdered in her own home. -- A case involving a man's torched corpse, whose bones and tissues had been harvested, leads Nick and Keppler into the disturbing world of illegally secured and sold human body parts. Meanwhile, Warrick and Sara learn more than they care for about the workings of a new-concept "host club" for women, after discovering that the reportedly happily married murdered woman had been pursuing a "relationship" with Jesse, one of the establishment's most handsome and popular young hosts.

Series Regulars:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
    Hodges: Wallace Langham

Recurring Cast:
    Michael Keppler: Liev Schreiber
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
    Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell

Guest Cast
    Salvatore Heinz: Gordon Glapp
    Jesse Hottman: John Hensley
    Joe Boony: John Toles-Bey
    Bill Dorton: Robin Thomas
    Margo Dorton: Jo Anderson
    Cotton Candy: Joy Bisco
    Head Host: Jason Olive
    Bus Boy: Ivan Shawn
    Heidi Sultz: Tymberlee Chanel
    Ross Neddy: Michael Weaver
    Ty Miloni: Douglas Sills
    Amy McCarty: Kayla Mae Maloney

LINKS:
    Thanks To The Futon Critic
    CSI Files - First ‘Meet Market’ Plot Details Revealed

2. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

yayay, i've been waiting for this one to come about. im so excited for this episode

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

There are two promos for this on whoiskeppler.com

One of them will make Nick & Greg fans happy because it actully shows Nick & Greg working a case together!! And Keppler meets them there. Ok so It could just be one scene or the whole case, we'll have to wait and see.

I for one am very excited. :D :D

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Yeha can't wait!!!

5. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

Hm, is it just me, or is Nick acting a bit too nice to this Keppler guy?

6. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Wow, the promo for this one looks really awesome. I hope I remember to tape it :lol:

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

From the previews, it looks to be a pretty gruesome episode...more gruesome than the norm, that is.

I hope that Nick and Greg actually have a conversation, and maybe joke a little instead of just investigating the case. I suppose that's too much to ask of the writers though. Still, I'm looking forward to it.

8. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

just watched the preview on cbs.com...
    did the guy on the table in the morgue really have an umbrella in his leg??? omg why? how can anybody have an umbrella implanted in his leg?!

9. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

If you have a look at the preview on CTV's site you will get the picture. It shows more than these other two clips on the CBS's site.

10. edog

edog Lab Technician

I don't know if Nick was being nice or catty.

I'm sure his line was supposed to be a joke on a couple of different levels, one being that usually Grissom gets the last word in before cutting to the credits. Two, it could've been another jab at Keppler that Nick favors Grissom's leadership over his, therefore mentions Grissom to emphasize that fact.

Not trying to rehash the behaviors of the characters from Redrum, but I will say that all of these guys are professionals first and foremost. No matter what residual feelings Nick has for Keppler at this point, he still has a job to do. So if he is being nice, it might be just to save face.

And just to close this little post, I have to say, I'm really excited Sara and Warrick are working a case together. When was the last time they really worked together? Down The Drain in Season 5? Or maybe I really just don't remember anything more current.

11. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

ah ok, thanks...i think this episode could be very interesting! can hardly wait to see it...

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

All the spoilers mention that it is Nick & Keppler's case and ignor Greg's part in it (as usual) but it looks from the promo that it is Nick & Greg's case and Keppler joins them. Will Greg be kicked to the curb and forgotten or will he stay involved? Hmmm I wonder, guess we'll know Thursday. Can't wait!

13. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

I agree, it seems to become a somewhat morbid case - but hey! that's what I watch CSI for. :devil:

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Judging from the previews, this story was ripped from the headlines. About a year ago, investigators in New York discovered that some unscrupulous funeral home employees were removing bones, and other human parts from dead bodies before the embalming process, and selling them to medical tissue companies. I don't remember too much more about this case except that among the many bodies that were desecrated included that of historian and author Alistair Cook.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think that's where the umbrella comes in too. Bones did this plot in Graft in the Girl...Reader's Digest had an article about the subject-the parts stealing trend-in it a few issues back.