Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

AllAboutMarg posted scans of this week's PEOPLE magazine here. Marg might be hanging around for season 12! :D

2. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

GASP.

What is the queen doing on the second page?! :lol:

This may be a stupid questions, but if M does theater in England, do they ever bring the plays over to America? Because I am halfway between DC, Philly, and NYC. :lol:

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I think it depends on how popular the play is and if someone's willing to invite them over. For me London would be much easier than NYC. :lol:

Yesterday the French TV Magazine website published a short interview with Marg (there's a cute pic of her). She talks about Billy and Laurence, the possibility...you know, same old stuff. lol. It must have been done early this month because she says she's leaving for NY. :lol: Anyway if you need an English translation, we've got one here. Thanks Frenchy for the work! <3

4. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for posting the translation,Erica.I especially like the part about a good ending for Catherine and her fans and Grissom coming back .:)

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Well shoot, I invite them to perform in my living room! :lol:

Thanks for the article, Eri. Very good read along with a stunning picture. And Marg is a size 4?! Good grief!

6. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Thank you for the translation, she looks stunning in the photo (although when doesn't she!?). I hope Marg and Billy have some more scenes together before she leaves, watching old episodes makes me miss the great interaction they had and how their friednship translated onto the screen.

I noticed another interview with Marg on the site that related to Season 10 and some of Season 11 in France:

TVMag Interview

My french has tailed off over the years but the comments with regards to Alex were cute. It's always interesting to read these interviews in retrospect of what happens on the show.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the article Sinclair. My French is rusty as well. I think I got the general gist of the article.

But, did she say Alex was sexy? I did read that right, didn't I? Marg has said that before about him. :p

8. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Haha yeah, something about him being adorable and how it makes having love scenes easier if you get along with the actor - 'With Alex it's perfect and a bonus that he's sexy.' (glad she's had fun with the storyline, even if it was a ploy to get her to stay).

It shows how humble she is that she seems to be surprised about being recognised in Europe, funny that she mentioned how having Red hair makes her easier to spot :lol:.

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Yeah, you probably have to get along well with someone to do the scenes that M and A did. That was so sexy and I can only imagine how awkward it would be to do with someone who is a jerk. :lol:

The red hair comment made me laugh. :lol:

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

A few video clips from Marg's season 11 presskit interview. You can see some with George Eads, Carol Mendelsohn & Don McGil as well. :)

My comment? Marg, please do come to Asia! :lol:

11. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just popping in to close out this thread and introduce you to a brand new one this way :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.