MacJordan...."Could this be love"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Apr 16, 2008.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have not seen this thread yet. So if there is one, than you can close it, but I checked first:thumbsup::)

I thought it was time to start a thread on "MacJordan". I've seen the chemistry between Mac and Jordan, the new feelings of friendship, that have full potential of becoming something wonderful, romantic, and sweet.

The eye contact between them is spot on, as well as the warmth and looks he gives her, as she does him when they are together. But it was his soft words that sold me on MacJordan. You know Mac will protect her, become her hero

I myself would like to see more development between these character's for they deserve to share in the healing of each others hearts.

So welcome to "MacJordan"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You know I'm usually all ready to jump on the ship Mac out train; but I'm not sure if I'm jumping on this one yet or not, but since its you, I might be able to follow a touch, but smacked is my OTP. :)

3. MacsLovlyAngl

Thanks, not asking you to jump *yet*:lol: I just like what I've seen between these two so far, and as you know me, I'm not much of any shipper, but I like these two, so we'll see what happens.:)

From what I know, she is in two more three more epi's, or maybe two now, but she's been offered another three year contract but hasn't decided whether or not to sign on. Info on this can be found on her web site.

Unless one of our lovely Mod's know more;):thumbsup:

4. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

YAY! a MacJordon Thread!!!

Linda, I definately like see these two together....

I can definately see the chemistry and the eye contact between them is spot on..

This to me is a very warm and sweet, relationship....

5. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

I agree with you Sophia, there is something sweet and new there, something that needs to be shown, to grow slowly into something amazing, warm, and possible love.:)

I have a feeling, that Jordan is going to be this next cab driver's pick up, or almost victim, and Mac's going to have to save her, either that, or Mac will have to save her from her husband, bringing them closer together, showing them that the friendship they shared, has changed to something deeper, I just hope to hell, they don't kill her off, and she agrees to the sign the three year contract, for she could be a great comfort to Mac, as he could be to her.

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

You know, I really don't ship Mac with anyone because he tends to annoy me slightly *runs away from Linda* but I really liked the scenes between Mac and Jordan :)

Will Jordan be reappearing in any future episodes? Does anyone know? Cos I'd LOVE to see her back on the show - one of the few guest stars I really connected with for no apparent reason :lol:
    Nevermind :lol: Ooh, I really don't mind if she comes back - she brings that sweet (unannoying) Mac back :)

7. MacsLovlyAngl

Aww...don't run Gaelen, we don't whack here, we just have Mac shoot at ya:lol::lol:

It'a ll good, we'll know more once she signs that contract, but Mac needs this, that's for sure, I mean how much pain and lonliness should one handsom man have to deal with.:p

We'll just keep our eye on this ship, I have a feeling it will float;)

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hmm, I think I might just prefer you chasing me - or Lynny, but since Mac's a lil' rusty with his shots lately (the man needs to hit the shooting range!)... :lol:

If she does sign a contract, I'm intrigued to find out as to what kind of role she's going to play; it's clearly not going to be just that of a "love interest", well at least I hope not. Perhaps they'll delve deeper into her ex-husband? Maybe he's disappeared and she's under Mac's Guard. :p

I just hope it doesn't take over the show - TPTB are hopeless when it comes to romances on screen. :rolleyes:

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Hmm...that could lead to all kinds of scene's:), and I don't think they'd focus on just a love interest, NY writer's are to smart for that;) and her story line so far seems to be focused on her ex, with a hint of "MacJoran" making me want to see a little more.

But from what I've read in the spoiler's we get some "MacJordan" this week as her and Mac are together again, even if only briefly at least it's something..:) Maybe we'll be able to see if this ship will sail, and stay ported for a while.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yay, a MacJordan thread. Now I know Jordan has been a bit...bitchy towards Mac lately, but the way I see it that doesn't rule out the potential for something between them. I think her attitude towards him lately is just her doing her job, and also maybe her trying to keep Mac at a bit of a distance. She let down her guard in front of him in DOA for a Day, and I wonder whether that scared her a little - she's been hurt by a man she once loved and trusted before, and now maybe she's trying to make sure that won't happen again.
    In Taxi, she seemed hurt that Mac hadn't told her about Reed. Like Jordan, Mac too has 'trust issues' with women. He loved Claire, probably shared everything with her, and she died. And like Peyton said, Mac is a very private man, so I can understand why he'd hesitate before talking to Jordan about Reed, because that would mean talking about Claire. Also, if he likes Jordan (and I think it's obvious he does) he may be worried that telling her about Reed would scare her off.

I really hope we see Jordan back next season, as a love interest for Mac, as well as a character who is the in-between between the lab team and the higher ups. I think MacJordan have great potential, they've both been married, and both marriages have ended painfully. With each other's love, they can finally start to heal.

Sorry if all that was a meaningless rant. We've moved house lately and new house has no Internet yet (damn pipex!:scream:) and so I'm at old house desperately grabbing a few mins on the computer before my dad gets here because he needs it for work.

11. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I feel the vibe between them, though I like Mac with various women.

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I like Mac with various women too. Ideally, I'd like him with ME!:devil::lol: On the show though I ship Mac/Jane (that's my ideal Mac pairing), MacJordan. I loved Mac/Peyton, and Mac/Quinn would be interesting. I prefer Mac and Stella as friends, though.

I'm really hoping Jordan will be back in s5. She and Mac are so good together.