Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG GIO!
    Loved the whole scene in the lab but especially because Mac couldn't stop Stella's ranting at first:lol: :lol: :lol: I like how certain things were kept along all these years because in 5.11 he told her something like "I admire your passion, Stella". That same passion she showed when she complaint about Don's stubborness:lol:
    From S1 we should add too Three generations are enough because they worked in 2 separated cases and at the end it was juts ONE case. I liked that because there was a personal coversation and not just case talking between them (when Stell asked him if he still went to Church)

loved those moments between them (I LOVE S1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Smacked Contest:

This pic belongs to...what episode?
    [​IMG]

Also, what Mac said that made Stella laughed :D

Debbs :D

2. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Hey Ghawazee and all of you on smack thread!

That pic is from Oedipus Hex! I like that episode, mainly cos Mac says "I appreciate you too Stella!" Which always makes me squee!

When is our next new eppie?

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

If anyone does finally figures out who the baby is that Gary is holding please share!!!:)

Well five morre days and FINALLY a new show. I have a feeling since it is an Ormand eppie ,there will not be much SMAC,I guess we will have to wait and see. I am looking forward to the next show to see if and how they "Faze out" Deputy Gillian.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I do the same thing! Anytime I see Mac and Stella on the screen, I squeel and watch the beauty unfold before me :) I also get mad if anyone talks.

Debbie, in the old but wonderful picture, is that from Providence where Syd tries on her wedding dress? I saw that eppy this morning:)

Well, I hope you have a good evening. *gives all Beaver Tails*

Axel

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Louise!!!!!!!!!!! you came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (I am pretty sure you have been in a Huddy paradise lately ;)

YES! you answer is correct

Stella: (reading the paper) In my darkest moments, when all seems lost, you are by my side
    And Mac arrived then and said: I aprecciate you too Stella :D

And our next eppy is this Wednesday, so set you VCR or stay glued to your local station! :D

Lori, sweetie
    Peter said Danny and Lindsay will celebrate Valentine Day this year so DL + Gillian i don't think we will have much of Smacked:( well never mind. We will have the Season finale. The finale will be SMACKED. Completely ours;) (i hope so)

Axel--> details vanished in my mind and i can't find Providence site with screencaptures (i needed for teh Stellarina Thread) but the manip was wonderful:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

But this is a good place where to start

http://timstvshowcase.com/providence.html

Debbs :D

Another Smacked contest #3 :D

[​IMG]

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, if I'm not wrong, that was from Season 4 Episode 1 - Can You Hear Me Now?

Helloo, Requinox.. I'm Asprine. Nice to meet you.

I just finished watching Episode 1.16 - Hush! I loved this episode from beginning to the end 'cause they were always together. I brought some screen caps here again. I hope it was not too big as I've reduced the pixel. :)

Stella : Didn't want you to end up like Paddy Dolan.
    Mac : Anyway, thanks!
    Stella : That's what partners do.

And he smiles sweetly.. :adore:

If only she'd say "That's what lovers do." :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take care - Asprine

7. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Asprine,
    I love hush too. I think there was something else in his smile. It was like he doesn't want to be a partner but a lover to her. Like you said : If only she'd say "That's what lovers do."

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Kikii,
    That's what I thought about. There's each and every wonderful history behind each smile that they shared. It was warm and makes us audience melted in liquid. :adore: They just don't see it yet. One day.. it'll be perfect when they realise that they are made for each other.

What do you all think about Episode 1.17 - The Fall? Is there any Mac/Stella moments? :) I'm going to watch them later.. ;)

Hugs you all - Asprine

9. shell_kikii

Dear Asprine,
    That's a smacked episode too. Besides, you'll have Mac/Flack, Stella/Flack interactions. You're gonna love it. :)

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aww.. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to watch them and shares the screen caps with Mac/Stella family. Hmm, Kikii, are you going to write new Mac/Stella stories? I wanted to read. :devil: 'Cause I'm turning into a zombie without Mac and Stella. :lol:

11. shell_kikii

Dear Asprine,
    Actually, I have an idea brewing. But I'm too lazy lately. I'm turning into a piece of Tofu (bean curb). :lol:

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Kikii,
    If you turned into a bean curd, then I'm turning into Kiong Si (The Zombie that jumps and has a talisman on the head with ancient clothes) :lol:.. I wonder what Mac and Stella is doing now.. :adore: They are together now aren't they? :adore: Kikii, we've reached 1000 post! Steph, Where are you? :D I never realised about it.

13. shell_kikii

Dear Asprine,
    I read the news of Gary's interview. He said it's a pleasure to go to work 'cause the team is getting along very well. :) I wonder what episode they are filming. Does Mac find out Stella's disobeying his order yet? Is there any fight about that? Do they have anything solid plot about the Greece holiday yet? :confused: *sigh*The more I think, the most impatient I'm.

That's great! Are we suppose to post in a new thread then?

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I just read them a few minutes ago. :lol: I'm glad that he says he's not ready to say goodbye. ;) I've never opened a new thread before and doesn't know how to set a poll. Steph should come here now. I can't wait to see the number "#15" and our new title for Mac/Stella thread while more people came to join us ranting and giving opinions about Mac/Stella. :adore: I wondered what Mac's reaction will be when he find out Stella is hiding something from him again.. I seriously can't wait for a new episode. ;) Let's just post until 1000+ + + + + +. :D

Kikii, don't be confused. :) We'll get something soon. You may not know when the next second, you saw Mac and Stella kissing with your own eyes.

15. shell_kikii

Yeah, it's good to know about it. It would be even better if he did give us something good about Mac/Stella. Now, we just keep guessing and waiting and longing and ranting...
    I think he would be angry and upset but basically he sees it coming. He knows Stella so well that he would be surprised if she obeys his order and drop the case. :lol: At last, all he cares if Stella's OK. :adore:
    Surely I love that scene. But I resent it if it comes all in a sudden, just like Flack and Angell's kiss. I want they give us some hints, create some intensive atmosphere. And they eventually get into a passionate kiss. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.