Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I've brought some screen-caps from 1.15. Even though they don't work together, they still meet up with each other.

Steph, have 10 also can.. :lol:

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Screen Caps/1-1.jpg

This is Mac's expression when Stella complains about Flack going to the DA. :lol:
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Screen Caps/2-1.jpg
    And one of our most favourite scene :adore:
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Screen Caps/3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kikii-->
    LOL It must be another Smacked fun whose jaws dropped when he saw Gio's pic:lol:

Thanks for the pics dear!

Axel!!!!!!!!!!!--> it's great to have you back. Send many hugs to MT too:thumbsup:
    well, now the Smacked deprived time is almost over. Just 4 days and counting;) And expect great things for E/O. Season 10 is really much better than other seasons (at least much better than S8 or S9) we need to wait and see:drool:
    you are totally right!:drool::drool::drool::drool: Season 1 was just amazing!:drool: but they have kept that habit even nowadays;) One thing i like of them is the fact they pay attention to each other. I think that habit is a way to focus on the case or in the moment. Last time i saw this habit was in 5.12 when they were with Sid at the subway station. When they sat Stella looked at him as if she was trying to tell him something:drool: Besides the song didn't help her to hide her embarrasment because it was totally Smacked:lol:

Gio---> i LOVE American dreamers too:drool::drool::drool: Both of them were deeply affected by the case. I love how intimate was when Stell talked to him about what the book was about. And i love the ending, with Mac reading the book and the two of them talking at his office. And Stella convincing him when she talked about irish coffee:lol: and unfixing his tie for the first time:drool::drool::drool::drool: And my sweet going back alive because after such a long time he finally joined his team for a drink:thumbsup:

Btw Gio, the pic was amazing THANKS! But the baby can't be Gary's daughter. His younger child, Ella, is 16 years old:bolian: (well as far i understand;)). It could be a fundraiser event to help children. Last Halloween he joined Melina to get money for that Foundation which help kids with AIDS. Inside the Stellarina thread there are funny pic with Melina with a custume of witch in that event.:bolian:

Higgie--->
    ITA with you!!!!!! S2 is completely different despite of All Access. And i miss so much those days when they worked almost always together and if they didn't, they managed to talk to each other about their cases and exchange opinions *sigh*

i think we didn't have that same "apologize " scene because the catfight wasn't not even similar. In this case he was upset because she "bend" rules a little bit meanwhile in officer Blue (LOVE LOVE LOVE that eppy) he was...well...that attitude of "Macho Man Mac":eek: with his "End of conversation" statement:lol: Of course Stella needed to pay that "courtesy" doing the same:lol:

Steph-->
    i DO know i will pass out when Stella holds Lindsay's baby. And Mac will melt if we are lucky enough. Also it would be great if she sings in Greek:bolian: Melina has an amazing voice:bolian:

Asprine---> my sweetheart, hope your family and you will be ok soon. You are sorrounded by love so hopefully it will helps you a little bit to recover sooner, my dear

Dedicated to you to recover ASAP this pic made by Margot

(it's old and everybody has it but it is worth)

[​IMG]

And this to Higgie who likes so much Officer Blue

[​IMG]

And this is a wallpaper for every member of the Smacked Family!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/ow.jpg

Hugs to all

debbie :D

ps: Loriiiiiiiiii, i didn't receive any PM!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Fainted* That was really nice. Debbie, it doesn't matter if it's old or new. It's the content in it. They are married! :lol: If only... I love Officer Blue where they used the same phrase "END OF CONVERSATION"! :lol: It was hilarious and cute at the same time. I missed their closeness. :adore:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh sweetie! :D If only... i understand what you are saying... :D

I think people have done incredible things with those little moments we have had along all these years :D I have seen in pic what i haven't seen on screen *sigh*

LOVED Officer Blue, it was funny how when Aiden called them to the lab, Mac was near the examination table meanwhile Stella was 30 miles away from him :lol:

i think he had that "Macho Man Attitude" because he cannot control (it's already proved even nowadays) Stella. I remember one and only ONE scene i found fascinating where he looked at her and she knew she had to obey INMEDIATELY (just with his eyes he dominated her!) It was in Creatures of the Night 1.02 (Stella's episode btw) :D Besides Mac knew she was right about the bullet and i really liked the end with both of them with the formal uniform and Stella sayinf she liked old Mac who put his heart out of his chest. It wa obvious there she met him before Claire dissapeared

Another present for you. My hugs to make you recover

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/GW558H419.jpg

love Debbie :D

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, do you make the wallpaper you posted in the last post? It was beautiful. Same for the one you just posted. I'm so much better already. My home is crowded again. My family came home except for my relative who had Denggi Fever. Thank you so much for posting!

I wonder if Stella falls in love with him when she saw him for the first time. And how did they meet... :adore:

Hugs you back! :)

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

aww that i would soo be squeeing at:D that would be really cute and sweet, 'cause they both are good with kids and well it would be really cute:D
    I looved it when she managed to get him with out for a irish coffee:adore::adore:

Debbie, when we talked about that picture, someone in the forum said she had seen the picture on Moiras site on facebook, the picture might have been taken a while ago when his kids was smaller:) but i dunno, the person that were going to check it may have forgot it:) and it might be a kid from when he was with Melina for that Foundation, *shrugs*

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for all the pics girls. :adore: They are all beautiful. Asprine sweetie, nice to have you back with us, I hope you and your family are feeling better. :D

I loved season 1 as you all know, if I'm honest, it took me a while to really get into it, but when I did, I loved it, we had so many great scenes. Especially their fight in Officer Blue, they got all of their feelings out in the open, and before long, things were back to how they were before, I wish they could just do that now... We also have that cute little kiss, and the scene with baby Daniella, and the unofficial date... Oh, and the tie scene, how could I forget it!? Heck season 1 was awesome. We need loads more Smacked scenes like we had back then... :adore:

Hope everyone's keeping well. *Hugs*

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Even if the baby is not Macs he must know it personally because I cant see Gary kissing a strangers baby!! He is NOT a politican after all!!!

9. Stepherweps

:lol: I agree with you Lori, I doubt that he's going to be kissing a random person's baby, like you said, it must be some he knows well's child. :D Looks very cute though. :D

Oh, we're getting close to the new thread, so would some please be able to post me all of the title suggestions for the new thread, so I can set up the poll when I open the new thread. Thanks.

10. giovinazzo<3

That's true, i am curious on who the baby is but anyways it's a really cuteeee picture:adore::adore:
    You aren't the only one Steph:D i also love season 1:D it's packed with many smacked scenes and eppys:adore::adore: My favourite some of the eppys is:
    Blink: You can see that Stella is worried about Mac since he doesn't go home to sleep, and that he's having a though time with the case..
    Creatures of the Night: Mac sense that Stella is having troubles with her case, and it looked like he was worried about her, he checked up on her a few times, if i remember right:) And in the end, Mac ends up helping Stella with the case:) so are Aiden and Danny to:)
    American dreamers: Stella tell a joke and Mac don't think it's funny:lol: And when they are at the bus place, you can see that Mac puts his hand on her back:adore:
    Rain: Stella say ''gooey'' and Mac thinks it's a grood forensic word and use it later in the eppy when they are in the lab together:lol: really cute:D
    Officer Blue: they have a big fight about the horse, Stella walks into Mac's office with a gun (note, she's the only one that dears and are allowed to walk into his office with a gun:p) and they make up later in the eppy, and Mac tells Stella he couldn't done his job without her:adore::adore:
    Tri-Borough: They are in Slicks (the victim) appartment and Stella find a box of olive oil:D Kinda funny i think:lol:
    Recycling: Mac and Stella go on a ''date'' to a dog show and they does a bet, Mac lose and have to pay Stella:lol:
    Blood,Sweat and tears: They are at a circus, think it's a sweet and sad eppy.. When Mac and Stella are down in the autopsy room with Hawkes, they have to take the boy out of the box he's in, when Hawkes ask who's gonna help him with straighting out the boy ('cause of the rigor) Stella offers that Mac's gonna help Hawkes with that and takes the box:lol:
    Hush: Stella saves Mac's life:adore::adore:
    Supply and Demand: Stella get's aggressive in a Interrogation, Mac and Stella have fight, Aiden walks into the fight and managed to stop it, they both are pi$sed and Stella don't wanna stand next to Mac but ends up standing next to him:)
    What you see is what you see: Stella walks into Mac's office with a black dress and Mac looks her up:adore: and Stella fix Mac's tie:adore::adore:

Here you go Steph:) don't know if all the thread titles are on, i'll take one more look then if i find more i'll add them:)
    Update the Thread Titles:

1-Mac & Stella...no one will stand in their way

2-Mac & Stella...because it's time

3-'cause she's the yin to his yang

4-It's not New York without them

5-'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs

6-'Mac and Stella: The Universal Ship

7-'Mac and Stella: SMACK=Good Karma

8-Mac and Stella #15 - It's her destiny to meet somebody good.
    8-SMACK is How the Show Ends
    9 - 'Cause no Fireman can extinguish their burning love!
    10-"There is no remedy to love, but to love more."
    11- Their chemistry is undeniable

11. Stepherweps

I agree with you Frida, season 1 was totally awesome, we definitely need to have lots more Smacked scenes like we had back then. I love your little run down of all the great eps, very cute, hehe, that'll help me next time I'm trying to decide which ep to watch. But I will admit, that 'What You See, Is What You See', is one of my favourites, especially because of that adorable scene at the end. :adore:

Thank you very much my dear. Does anyone have any others to add?

12. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Maybe There are other ships? in a sarcastic way. Maybe because when Mac and Stella like fight or just talk there is no one else in the room ever. And I'm listening to One by U2 at the moment and I'm thinking of them. But I only ever see them when they're together. I basically make anyone else in the room be quiet because "Hey! Mac and Stella!" My mom now ships them (or if she didn't she'd be disowned).

Actually They're the only two in the room would work better...

Also before I forget #13 says 'Cause you can fake chemistry like that and it probably should say can't. I would notice that, but it is sort of a big thing :D

13. Stepherweps

Thanks for pointing that out deary, got it fixed. :D Hehe, I know what you mean, when Mac and Stella are on screen, I'm just like "Ssssshh!!!" :lol: Well I'm usually watching on my own, cause everyone else is so fed up with NY, cause I watch it so much. :lol: Whenever they are together, no matter what it is that they are doing, they are always so cute, I dunno, they just have such great chemistry, that regardless of what they are doing, all of their scenes are awesome...

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG! Just 13 post until the end!

Gio--->
    It must be a current pic. He had a complete different aspect years ago. And probably is a niece even when he is totally adorable with kids. I remeber there was an article where Melina told Gary used to play "doll tea" with Melina's baby girl. "Gary, Gary come here".

OMG TOO SWEET TO DESCRIBE HIM :D

Dear, thanks for putting all those scenes together. Do not forget the kiss in "Till Death do us part" :D:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Asprine--->
    you are welcome my sweetie. No, i am too silly to make wallpapers even when i tried :D. I got all this pics from CSI NY csb wiki

dear, when you feel better try to get rid of all sources where mosquitos live. It's very important to avoid denggie and other diseases. Hope your family and you will be fine soon :)

Another wallpaper made by Dingbat. She has another Family but pay a visit to us time to time;)
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/GW787H561.jpg

Hugs to all with all my love

Debbs :thumbsup:

15. giovinazzo<3

Oh yes we definaitely need to have looots of more Smacked scenes like that:) ''What you see,Is what you see'' is one of my (many) favourite eppys, just becuase of that scen:) i was soo on the thought that they were dating the first time i saw that eppy:lol:
    Dunno, all i know is that that picture is just soo totally adorable:D awwwww, that was cute of Gary to do:D i remember reading about it in an article, now that would have been too adorable to see:D:adore:
    No problemo:) *facepalm* i knew i had missed something:lol: i'll just write that ''Till death do us part'' kiss now;):D

Season 1:
    Death Do Us Part: Stella is sure about this kid not doing the crime but Flack thinks other way. And when Mac walks into the lab where Stella is working, she got angry 'cause she thought Flack had called Mac about the case, Mac's trying to stop her from freaking out, she keeps ranting about it, and are ignoring Mac, Mac calls Stella out many times then he yells Stella and she stops her ranting, he tells her that her phone is off and that Flack have been trying to reach her but got to voicemail. Stella get a report and get's happy about what's on the report and on her way out of the room she kiss Mac on the cheekie:D:adore::drool:
    here's two from season 2:
    Summer in the City: Hawkes is working out in the field with Mac, Mac and Hawkes catches a mosquito, and when Mac is walking out of the elevator he catches up with Stella who is on her way to her new office, and walks with her to it, offering her help if she needed it but she didn't, Mac tells Stella that only femal mosquito bites, and Stella ( i think ) she got a smile on her face and looks at Mac and says good for her. -And Hawkes bump into Stella in the hallway and she tells him a secret, Hawkes later goes into Mac's office with some information Mac, and Mac says,'Withholding information! You've been chatting with Stella- understanding that he have been talking with Stella:D
    Grand Murder at Central Station: Mac have to fire Aiden, and after he have Stella walks into his office asking him if he's alright.
    -(i'll write more tomorrow if you guys want me to:) i have to go to bed now so:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.