Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey Guys, Can't quite believe we're already on thread number 15. :D Seems like no time since I was opening number 14. :lol: Here's the link for the previous thread.

Happy posting. :D

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Re: Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!, they have to be toghether some time!! hope it will be soon!!

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Yaaay NEW THREAD:D woo:p
    *trows confetti around*

little picture:D
    [​IMG]

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Happy Monday Smacked family! Congratulations on the new thread. Here's hoping that Wednesday's episode provides us with wonderful smack moments and evil looks to the she-nit.

Off topic: Did anyone catch Gary on the Grammy's last night?

5. Stepherweps

Comes in with my mod hat on, cause it's a new thread, I'm going to just remind everyone of the rules, all posts should have 3 lines of ontopic discussion, here are the rules, please re-familiarise yourself with them.

Thanks,
    Steph.

Aww, thanks for the cute pic Frida. :D They are looking lovingly into eachothers eyes, how cute is that!? We definitely need more moments like that one. :D I'm hoping that we'll get some great Smacked scenes in Wednesday's ep, I'm suffering withdrawals, fro not having any eps for a couple of weeks, and for the seveere lack of great Smacked scenes so far this season, I'm hoping for atleast one in the new ep... :adore:

Another cute little scene where they are staring into one and others eyes. :adore:
    [​IMG]

Unofficial date. :adore:
    [​IMG]

Hug from Snow Day. :adore:
    [​IMG]

Hope you're all well, *Big hugs* Congrats on the new thread family, #15 and still going strong. :D

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

***Debbie runs for joining Gio throwing confetti:bolian:
    CONGRATULATIONS SMACKED FAMILY!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We go for our own record!!!!!! WOHOO!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

WELCOME Catu:bolian: to the Smacked Family! Ojalá que postees muchisimo y que disfrutes la familia que formamos acá. Cualquier cosa ya sabes que podes preguntarme lo que sea. Las chicas son maravillosas y ellas también te van a ayudar:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

tHANKS to my lovely souls my Dr Asprine and my sweet Kikii. I truly sorry i missed your chat this morning. I enjoy being with you online :bolian:

And also thanks to Steph for opening a new Smacked Thread

Tex!!!!!!!!!! I didn't catch him But i hope Sony Channel will repeat the event. The other day i was with my cheek next to the screen (Don't remember if it was Golden Globes, Emmy, People Choise Awards or whatever) but i only could find my lovely House team :D

Time to celebrate

New Smacked Contest:

The episode and the famous quote

[​IMG]

Debbie :D

7. giovinazzo<3

I loove it when they look into each other eyes like that:adore: I wanna have more scenes like that:) And im looking forward to se the new ep, wonder how it's going to go in it:D

That's from ''Who discovered the body'' Eppy, Admissions:D

Im in the mood to write alittle:lol:season 2:
    Corporate Warriors: They work on two different cases, but in the start they are working on the same case together but Mac get's called to another scene.. And they agree to eat Cannolis together but sadly that wasn't in the eppy.. It would have been really fun and cute to se that scene:D

8. Stepherweps

Aww, thanks for the cute pic Debbie. :adore: She looks so happy, and Mac (we all know he loves it when she smiles), is standing in the door way looking over at her, aww, it's adorable. :adore: Season 4 was totally awesome for our couple, we need more scenes like that one.

Frida, I watched that ep the other day, I loved it when they talked about going for cannolis', how come we never get to see them have a meal together!? That would make a really cute scene, I'd love for them to have a 'date' scene, it would be cute, even if it was just a working dinner, it would make me so happy... :adore:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Aw Gio!!!!!!!!! Cannolis Date!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

And you won!!! It's Admissions :D when they ve just started living together :D (well we hope!)

Another Memorable quote

Crime and Misdemeanor

Stella : What do you do when you can't sleep?

Mac: Work

Stella: What do normal people do when they can't sleep?
    LOL! :D
    I am in Smacked mood as well. This is a recent pic. BUT it's PERFECT! I willd edicate this one to the new Member of our Family, Catu
    [​IMG]

10. Stepherweps

Aww, that's such a cute pic. :adore: It's from their unofficial date, right? I can't remember which ep it was, 5.05 maybe?

Oh, and that quote, I love it, so cute, it really sums up the playful aspect of their relationship. We need more light hearted moments... Hehe, I'm asking for a lot, but when it comes to out couple, I only want what is best for them... Hehe, speaking of them, how do you guys think, they'd spend Valentine's Day?

Another cute little scene. :adore:
    [​IMG]

11. giovinazzo<3

Yeh that scene where they talked about the cannolise was soo cute:) why we never saw that scene i dunno, maybe they wanna keep it to themself:shifty::lol: But i agree with you Steph, it would have made a really cute scene:adore:
    Pff i know they are living together:D
    *cough* :) nownow Stella maybe you should help him to get sleepy:devil::devil: I'll bet he'll sleep aaaalll night looong:devil:*giggles*

Debbie, that picture is just soo cute, they are both smiling:D
    Steph, thanks for that picture,
    Yeh that picture looks like it is from their unofficial date:) ohh so close Steph:p it's from 5.06, had to check:D
    Okey check this out, this was standing in the overview on the eppy, 'cost of the living' I've marked something:D

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yay, new thread!!
    Welcome to the Smacked family, Catu.

Wow, so many cute and hot Smacked pics. I really hope we get some Smacked this season. 'The Cost of Living' was on on Saturday here, I really enjoyed it. Watching it, Mac didn't react to Stella being attacked in the way I would have preferred ( a hug, or at least a touch) but I do think he cared. He was talking to her and sort of 'standing guard' over her at the ambulance, letting Flack handle the scene. He did look concerend when she said she thought she was going to die. And when he told Hawkes 'she's tough', he paused, then sort of inclined his head to the side as he said it. To me it seemed he knew she was scared and hurt, but knew too that she would get over it. I don't think he would have told Hawkes 'Oh she's a real mess, she thought she was going to die'. It seemed too like he was trying to reassure himself she would be okay. It reminded me a lot of when Mac was in the building that got blown up in Charge of this Post and Stella told that Homeland Security guy Lessing 'Mac Taylor was a Marine. If anyone could survive in there, he could'. It shows her trust in him, but also her trying to reassure herself he would be okay.
    But still, a hug or shoulder touch would have been nice,as it would in Veritas.:rolleyes: I love that Mac never even mentioned to Stell the possibility of her taking a few days off...he knows her well enough to know she'd refuse.
    I also find it very significant that Stella tells Mac she thought she was going to die, she trusts him enough to share her fears.
    I do find it OOC though that seeing how scared and freaked out she was about Diakos at the end of the ep, she later goes to Danny for help. I think she would at least have shared her fears about Diakos with Mac, if not what she planned to do to catch him. Mind you, maybe she went to Danny because he's the one most willing to break the rules to help get Diakos. But I find it odd she would hide her fear of Diakos from Mac. Then again, they do hide their fears from each other sometimes, not wanting to burden each other, maybe that's it.
    I hate how the writers have 'heated up' D/L and F/A and cooled down Mac/Stella. They could at least give us more really nice friendship moments, to counter all the other characters bonking one another. There is more to relationships than flirting, kissing, sex, and babies!!!!

Can't wait to see some Smacked stuff with the Diakos storyline. Danny's good for breaking the rules, but if Stella's going up against a very powerful, dangerous guy like Diakos, she needs Mac at her side! Plus, Danny's kinda impulsive, and I think as Stella's quite impulsive too, she needs someone a little calmer to help her get Diakos. Doing something too impulsive could tip Diakos off they are after him. Plus, Mac could have some connections he could use to find stuff out about Diakos ....if Diakos is ex-military, Mac might have an old Marine buddy who could find some dirt on him or something. Plus, Mac would have a better chance at kicking Diakos's butt than Danny. Danny is the damsel in distress, getting saved by Flack. Stella needs Marine Mac to save her!!!
    Finally, by the time the Diakos story comes big again, Danny should be busy with Lindsay, the baby, and also
    his job could be at risk because there is one ep where he calls in sick but isn't, and another where he chases a suspect without a gun or his bulletproof vest on, so maybe he'll hestitate before putting it anymore at risk, especially with Lindsay and the baby to consider. If we're supposed to believe he 'loves' Lindsay, he should put her and their baby first!

Well, thanks for the pics guys! Have been feeling a bit down lately, as I haven't started watching my s4 dvd set yet and that makes me feel guilty -like I'm a bad NY/Smacked fan in comparison to people who watch loads of episodes from their dvds.:( I've just been busy with RL,and watching lots of new shows on tv. I don't want to just randomly watch an ep when I have free time, I want to sit down and really enjoy and focus on it. I usually like to watch two or three eps at once too, and I have to be 'in the mood' for it you know? But I'm really enjoying s5 so far despite the lack of Smacked. We're still getting some nice scenes though!

Can someone tell me what number episode of s5 it is where Mac and Stella go to the Argentinian restaurant at the end? I thought it was the Cost of Living but it's not.:confused:

Oh, I voted for the 'Cause she's the yin to his yang' title.:bolian:

13. Stepherweps

MacsLady, the ep where go for dinner is 5.06, hehe I was talking about that earlier, and like you, I thought it was 5.05, but Frida corrected me. ;) Thanks hun. Oh and don't worry, you're not a babd shippper just because you haven't had time to watch your dvds, I have season 4 aswell, and haven't gotten around to waiting it, I'm watching season 2 before I start re-watching season 4, cause 2 is the only one I have yet to see... :lol: There are alot of cute Smacked moments back then, not quite as many as in season 1, but quite a few none the less... Like you, I hate that they have toned down M/S chemistry... I mean come on, they are meant to be together, and Gary and Melina have such great chemistry that it can't be denied, it's kinda harsh making them tone it down...

*End of rant, comes down from my soapbox.*

Oh, Frida hun, 'his Stella' I love it. :adore: Hehe, nice to see that other people are finally coming to realise what we did along time ago, that she's 'his Stella', just like he's 'her Mac'. :adore:

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yeah what she said!!!

And the name of it is "Enough"!
    MacsLady just get ready for some GREAT stuff in season four especially towards the end. The beginning Mac is kind of wandering around like an imbecile not sleeping and all but he gets over it and HER!

Wow I like this new thread stuff and Thank You Adorable Crazy for your work in kicking us off!

Also Gary was on the Grammys??

THANK YOU GUYS for the pics!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  15. Catu

Catu Police Officer

hey guys!! thanks very much for your welcome!!! i really appreciate!! im proud to be a member of the smacked family!!!! kisses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.