Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

You guys are absolutely welcome. Glad that you guys like it!! :D I certainly do!

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That is a great pic! He looks so suave--it's very Mac-like. And the watch is cool, too--very masculine and sexy. :D

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Oooh. One of my favorite Gary pics. Sexy. And with a heart, too! :D Thanks for posting that.

So, how'd you think he spent Christmas? Do you think it's just an ordinary day for him? Or maybe he went somewhere to celebrate quietly?

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

I have the picture without the text floating around in my photobucket.. Here! ^_^

[​IMG]

5. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

Happy 2007 everyone!

I saw the billboard near the Manhattan Bridge! Very suave! Go Mac, er...Gary!! :p Thanks for posting that.

I also made Gary's recipe from his appearance on RR---pretty tasty. I hope he makes another appearance (on RR) with the Lt Dan Band...!!

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I just wish he'd lose the tie...well and other clothes too :devil:

7. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I love that photo of him. It's on a billboard somewhere? Cool! Lordy, I'd get into a car accident for sure, if I drove by and saw that. It would be extremely distracting... :p

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

LOL. me too. That would be a one hell of a wreck... LOL, I can see Melly tryin' to wrap her car around the billboard.

9. MacsGirlMel

LOL Lynn yeah just to keep you from getting there first 'cause he's mine.

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Hey guys, I just had my "15 seconds of fame" :lol: My mom called me and said my cousin and her husband want my autograph, after seeing my name in next week's issue of TV Guide. So I opened up to the "Letters to the Editor" section, and there's my email, in big blue letters! I wrote and thanked them for the gorgeous cover of CSI NY, and that it's about time this gem amongst the CSI franchise got it's due. On the one hand I'm glad they printed my letter, on the other hand I hope no one at work notices it, 'cuz they'll badger me about it all week long! :lol:

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Way to go MB! Someone scanned and posted the link on the other thread. You're famuz!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new ep next week (it is next week, correct?) I wonder if we'll see any new development for Mac. You gotta admit, we've seen a lot more of his character arc this season. And I'm really glad this season seems to be the highest-rated yet.

12. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Yeah, this season is definitely the highest rated. I always check the ratings thread in the general TV/Media thread here, and CSI NY came in #7 this past week- even during a rerun week! I think that more and more folks are discovering it, particularly during weeks when all shows are airing reruns. There's nothing else new to watch, and folks tune into CSI NY out of curiousity because it's something they haven't seen before. Then they end up liking it, and stay for the long run. Hey, whatever way people discover the show is fine by me! That's how I started getting hooked on NCIS, is watching the summer reruns. Now I'm a regular viewer of that show.

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

GO MB, We are so proud of you!!

They came in 7th even with a rerun? Wow. Go them. Its about time they get their props!

14. MacsGirlMel

*nod* I agree.

But Mac's still mine. Live with it.

15. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

Congrats! I'd be jumping for joy...and perhaps framing it. :lol: Can I have your autograph too? Hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.