Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i totally agree, back then Mac had feelings for Stella, but they werent as strong as now:lol: Peyton is different because he hasnt been through much with her but with Stella, WITH STELLA that will all change:devil: Stella is Mac's perfect match and neither will understand how much until they either get together or have a make out scene or a KISS on the LIPS!!!!! im just exciting thinking about it... oopss i keep on going back into the gutter, but this time i dont think im coming out

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Okay that's it. I'm joining you all in the gutter :lol:

Debbie - good point. I agree with you. I have faith in Melina that something awesome will happen! Oh and I meant the big night as in for the promo for next week's one lol. But still. It's gonna be awesome.

How long to go until it starts?

3. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Okay guys, today's episode smacked review...

It was really cute towards the end, Lindsay was giving birth and even though they were zooming out to end the episode, you could see Mac eyeing Stella. She had bought the baby clothes and it was very cute. Plus Mac patted Stella's shoulder in a scene and I was like wooo

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I totally agree. This pic was also on the Mac thread and it made me drool! :drool:

As for Mac and Stella starting a 'relationship' well, it needs to be slow. More dinner/coffee dates. More intimate moments, just a touch is all they really need from one another, don't you think? I don't need to see them making out in the supply closet or 'accidentally falling on a bed together' << although that does make some very good fanfic. :lol: Just keep the "I want to jump you NOW" feel about them. We already have one couple on NY that went public, I'm not sure how I would feel about two.

As for Stella being 'rescued' by Mac... I don't know. I see Stella being much stronger than that. I don't see Mac and Stella as a 'storybook' relationship. They have been through so much, separately and together. They just need each other but not in a fairy tale kind of way. I'm all for Mac in search of Stella but not nessecarily to 'rescue' her. But I would like to see a tender moment between them after Stella finds out about her parents. Something small like a hand holding scene. Or even a certain 'look'. However it turns out, it will be good.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh my shipper heart soars!

I loved it when Stella was holding baby girl Messer. She looked completely in love with the baby. It looked so natural. Then she handed the baby over to Mac...and of course there is nothing sexier than a man holding a baby. Mac is going to be the godfather, Stella should be the godmother, its perfect!

Next week:

OMG! It looks intense. But I really don't like it when Mac & Stella fight

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. is hard to remember it all but I will try to hit the Highlights and when I rewatch it tomorrow I can give a better analysis. There was a scene when the girl was hit by the car Stella was at the scene and a bit distraught and Mac kind of put his arm around her shoulder. Mac shared with the girls mom about the loss of Claire and how he still misses her. But in the end it was so cute MAC held his little
    God daughter"!!! Thats right Mac as "THE GOD FATHER" da da da da da da da da da da . BUT it was the clips for next week.... He is hollering at someone "Do you realize the position you have put me in"!!! And I think it is Stella. So hang on to your seat guys it is gonna be GREAT!!!!!! Also they threw some finale clips within it as well and someone is going to die and I am sad to say it will probably be Angel:( They did not show any Greece scenes they are holding off, but I feel a BIG fight coming up!!

7. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Hi Family!

About tonight epi:

So once more we didn't get a lot of smacked, but we got Stella handing the baby to Mac, and Mac holding the child was very cute.

Sadly I wasn't able to see the promo! Can't wait! But hey don't worry about fight scenes. After a big fight there's always a big make up scene! :p And don't forget Mac's going after her, to Greece! :drool: Next epi is going to be HOT! :devil:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

DARN IT CBS! YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP GREECE FROM US!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thanks Lori, Mari and Tex for our early comments. I arrived too late but now i have your opinions and that's all that matter:thumbsup:

Axel--->
    A long time ago Natty requested us that pic to make a wallpaper and she told us that one belonged to a "Behind of scene". So yes, those were Melina and Gary sharing a cannoli and not Stella and Mac:thumbsup:
    mmm it looks like a suite to me. So they could have a little living room and then the master bedroom:devil::lol:
    blame mari. Now Gio is so busy with exams, Mari is in charge of keeping us in the Gutter:devil:
    The country of their dreams, alone, vulnerable and in love, How explosive recipe for love:adore:

Sucker4Smacked--->
    was my imagination or that guy is touching her everywhere?????:alienblush::eek:

Mariiiiiiiiii-->
    I guess you win the case, counselor:lol: Mac told Stella that Virus had persued him. This is different because Mac is who will be after the love of his life:drool::drool::drool::drool: He will chase her. But i don't think Stella will fight against him:drool: Me thinks she will be an active participant:lol:

Heather--->
    Heather was kidnapped by aliens:eek::lol::lol::lol:. I agree completely. Weeks ago i would have said NO WAY however i am not so stubborn these days (I must have something wrong in my system:lol:) Coffee dates, dinners, sharing intimate smiles, long stares, touching hands, Mac caressing her hair. Being "Shy" and "in love" is very in the old fashionable way and completely PERFECT in my book, But of course a HOT MAKING OUT SESSION WON'T BE RULED OUT:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Tex, sweetie-->
    -->
    if he is the Godfather for me is completely natural to see who is going to be the Godmother. Unless Lindsay's mother comes up(we will hope she won't!) our Stella will have a God daughter! AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lori--->
    This is i am talking about when i say Mac will be her knight in shining armour. Stella doesn't need to do all by herself. We already know she can! But it's always interesting due the strenght of her personality when she allows herself to show her vulnerability. Stella is not an army tank despite sometimes she acts as she were one!:lol:

Rach--->
    your wishes are my orders Ma'am! :D

Promo NEXT WEEK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDWJtZfTC5Q
    The shooting is at the dinner but wasn't it in the courthouse?Why was Stella at the shooting??? Was she alone or with somebody else?:drool:

Debbie :D

ps: BTW JUST SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  9. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

SIX MORE DAYS, SIX MORE DAYS!!!! *dancing around the house* :rolleyes:

I keep on watching the promo, it gets me everytime. i hate when Mac gets angry at Stella, but she had a look of angriness and sadness on her face. i literally cried when i saw the promo last night.

once they held the baby in the episode last night i squeed so loud, i almost woke up my sister who was sleeping. its nice seeing Mac hoold the baby, once i get back from school i'm going to watch the end of the episode again, i wish i had TiVo becuz i could of keep rewinding the end over and over :lol:

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Heather, I like your ideas concerning 5.24.
    I certainly don't want Mac saving Stella. She's a grown-up who will surely need help, not rescuing. She's tough enough to save herself. Down with knights in shining armor, Mac included! I like my girls tough as a nail and my boys, supportive, helping the girls out but not doing everything for them.

Tex, the baby passing scene was beautiful, wasn't it? I wish I could have seen both Mac and Stella drooling faces... not only drooling because of Montana Jr., who's terribly cute, but because of the thought of doing this with their very own baby in the not too distant future :devil:

Lori, they want Mac to be the godfather, but they said nothing about Stella being the godmother, meh! Shame on you, guys! Shame on you :scream: After all the valuable advice Stella provided for Lindsay's imaginary pregnant friend, I think it's the least they could do.

Deb, when was this season's kiss and why can't I remember it? :confused:

sucker-4SMacked, careful! You don't want your sister to hate Mac and Stella :lol:

The promo looks awesome, that's all I'm gonna say.

11. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

I took the liberty to take some screen caps.
    Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Danny-' I can't believe their doing this to our baby! make your own!' :guffaw:

[​IMG]
    Stella smiling? having ideas?

[​IMG]
    Mac agrees to the idea ahahha

[​IMG]
    They stole their baby! :guffaw:crime fighters turned baby kidnappers lol

[​IMG]
    Awww...

[​IMG]
    Notice the hand :)

[​IMG]:devil:

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  12. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Mac looked younger and more relax in casual wear. Love the last few minutes of 5.23. It was so sweet when Stella handed Mac the baby and they smiled at each other. :adore: I'm so impatient to wait for more six days after I've watched the promo. I'm wondering why the tptb arranged three emotional episodes for Mac in a row. First, he knows more about his father, then he shared the sad story about Claire in the last ep, and he'll lose Stella in the next ep. (I know she's not going anywhere, but she'll surrender her badge at the beggining of 5.24.) Hope Cupid will shoot the love arrow to their hearts in Greece. :adore:
    I can see Danny and Adam are having a drink with Stella when the incident happens. Looking forward to the moment Mac yells at Stella and his reaction when she hands him her badge. Looking forward to Stella's reaction when Mac shows up to support her. Looking forward to everything in the last two episodes. :lol:

Thanks for the caps, idwithheld!

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    It's nice to have a week off from school because the other classes have exams, and so since the school, they don't have enough teachers for the others who aren't having that exam:lol:(confusing about the exams, got a but of weird system I think:lol:) Plus since I got up in english which is friday the 15th:p my english teacher told us to write,talk,speak,read, well everything that got to do with english as a 'preparing' to the exam to the exam is over:lol: which means I can spend time in here doing my 'preparing':D
    It's like you read my mind:lol: I was going to say it but I wanted to keep it not to :devil: :lol:
    Lori is this the picture you were thinking off??:) http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/002_642x1000.jpg
    I just LOOVE that picture, it's just sooooo sweet and cute:adore:
    Yeh I've read somewhere that it's a real tradition that Scothis men to wear a kilt:devil: But I think the ladies in the lab would be busy checking out Mac, thought we might get to se Rambo Stella, don't think she likes other women to look at ''her man'':devil:
    I think you hit the caption right:lol:
    AwwW at Mac holding the baby:adore: but even more awwwwe at the; Stella having her hand over Mac's:adore::adore: Can't wait to watch the eppy:)

#Gio:D

14. Steeldust

Steeldust Witness

First I have to say that I really like this 5x23!
    Mac and Stella are both extremly hot in this case. I really like Mac in black casual wear and Stella talking to the daughter was " kick ass Stella " at her best.

The scene with the baby was soooooo cute *sigh*
    I wish it could be Mac and Stella's !

Can't wait for next weeks episode!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Id, do you want to kill me????????????????????[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I love all of them but especially #3 and #4 and #5[​IMG]

I just hope we will enjoy this baby meanwhile our Baby Taylor is being created:drool:

Regarding promo, yeah, heck! is very painful BUT we asked this last summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: and besides we know that catfight will be short (all short a trip to Greece could take!:p)
    I liked it the few 20 secs of images (Seriously, after wishing that episode so long i think it's complete @#234563$%&/()·""·$%&! CBS didn't give us more because it's not going to be a COMMON episode. It will be MELINA'S EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::scream:

Pleni--->
    OUCH!!!!!! You are right! They didn't kiss this season. But at least i imagine he will be there for her when she finds out about her family and i imagine a hug and maybe a little kiss on her cheek jus to comfort her:drool:
    And i don't like nobody said who the godmother is. I want it to be Stella. She seems to be so natural and adorable with kids:drool:

I was imagining Kikii's fic with Stella carrying Baby Sophia and Mac carrying Baby William:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: DARN IT! I want BABY TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!:drool: (OR BABIES SOUND BETTER:lol: TWINS!!!!!!!what could be better than twins!:lol:

Debbie (Hyperventilanting:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.