Jigsaw Puzzle

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Dec 29, 2005.

1. henrylee

henrylee Civilian

Do you know the solution to "Double Down" yet? We're also dying to check our suspicions.

2. withoutaclue

withoutaclue Civilian

Jigsaw Hell!

Hi all,
    New here, greetings from Trek BBS, K'ehleyr :klingon:
    Love CSI and got a jigsaw for Christmas, Double Down. Completed it and have read clue book etc, tried with the little light and still am without a clue who did it:confused:. Have my theories but would really appreciate any advice or hints to solving it by the experts, please.

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Re: Jigsaw Hell!

Try this thread, by the looks of the last post someone else was stuck :)

4. withoutaclue

withoutaclue Civilian

Yes, I posted my plea on the wrong thread... :rolleyes:
    Have completed "Double Down" but can't find any clues with the UV light.
    Was thinking of writing to the company as previous posters billiant idea, but would like hints and clues rather that just the answer. Or I spose I could get the answer and get someone else to work it out backwards.... It seems a lot of effort but by crickey these things get to you:lol:. 10 hours over Christmas, glazed eyes and aching backs, fab fun!
    Also to previous posters, yes there are some on Ebay. I was lucky and got mine in The Works in UK. They sold out pretty quickly, hopefully those that make them will realise they have a great fan base for them:)

5. withoutaclue

withoutaclue Civilian

Excellent, many thanks. Did have a look under merchandising but didn't find this thread:rolleyes:
    ps You can remove this one now if you want to tidy up board:)

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the board, withoutaclue. When a thread hasn't had anyone post to it in a while, it appears to have disappeared, but it still exists. Two ways to find it:

1- At the bottom of the list of threads, there is a drop down menu area that says Display Options. One of them is "From the Last Month" or whatever the default is. You can go back about about a year or to the beginning of this message board. But since they changed servers about a year ago, some of the discontinued threads on the old board software no longer exist.

2- There is a Search link at the top menu board of each page here and some specifically for each forum at the top of the list of posts. But, once again, some of the older threads have gone away, never to be seen again. It just depends how much space the hard drives have available.

Hope this helps.

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

since there is a thread in Merchandise for this I'll move it over there and merge the threads together :)

8. withoutaclue

withoutaclue Civilian

^thank you both :)

9. azznsahdy

azznsahdy Civilian

has any one got pics for double down knight out and everybody looathes somebody sometimes plz

10. elvis4kat

elvis4kat Civilian

I also need the solution to "Double Down" Pleeeese:rolleyes:, my UV light won't pick up clues or solution from the book

11. azznsahdy

azznsahdy Civilian

have you plz got a pic of Double Down

12. elvis4kat

elvis4kat Civilian

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
  13. azznsahdy

azznsahdy Civilian

ive emailed u

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  14. elvis4kat

elvis4kat Civilian

I was just about to remove it...thank you

15. ThirdEye

ThirdEye Civilian

Hi All,

I know it's been a while since anyone has posted here about the puzzles. My wife just finished Unbalanced Death after having it in her possession for quite a few years. Like a lot of the rest of you have found, the writing in the back of the clue booklet is illegible even though the mini UV light still functions. Appears it has faded considerably over the years to the point of being almost totally undetectable now. And, as many of you have done I have searched high and low on her behalf trying to find some information online, hoping that someone had scanned/typed out what was in that booklet. Finally today I must have hit upon the right combination of keywords searching in Google and came up with a web page with resources for quite a number of mystery type puzzles. This page also happens to include the solutions for Unbalanced Death and Stabbing Pain. I hope this is of some assistance to any who have come here before me, and for any that may follow, in finding some help with these puzzles.

The page is http://www.public.iastate.edu/~pellack/Mysteryjigslist.htm .

Many Thanks! to Lorrie Pellack who is the puzzle enthusiast responsible for that page...