Humans to decipher the DNA of God and clone another Christ

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by Desert_Reseacher, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Desert_Reseacher

Desert_Reseacher Lab Technician

Insanity, pure insanity!

As I mentioned in the post I placed, "One Step Closer to Cloning Dinosaurs" I mentioned:
    "...to quote one article I glimpsed at tonight taken from the Nigeria Daily Independent - Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. "Professor Garba Babaji has described cloning as man's attempt to play God. ..."

NOW we have man's attempt to CLONE GOD???! :confused:
    Like I said before--INSANITY PURE INSANITY.
    (Is the whole world going mad or is it just me?? <Desert scratches her head in confounded confusion> )

(Side note from Desert: I have been to Turin, Italy and have seen the Shroud of Turin myself (August, 2000) and have gathered much info on the Shroud since then, and I had this nagging thought in the back of my mind...I wonder if science will be so crazy as to...Naaaa! Won't happen, it would be insane...)

News report coming out of Russia...

http://english.pravda.ru/society/anomal/75627-God-0

Pravda, Russia

Humans to decipher the DNA of God and clone another Christ

Cloning may help terrible prophecies come true: another Christ or antichrist

It seems that one of the prophecies made by St. John the Baptist is coming true.

“When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison, and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth.” And this has nothing to do with mysticism. Researchers say they would like to clone Christ. But with this good intention they on the contrary may get an antichrist. Famous chemist Alan Adler who studied samples of the shroud of Turin, the legendary burial cloth into which Jesus Christ was wrapped after crucifixion, made a sensational statement not long ago.

The researcher said there was blood on the shroud and it was shed by a man who died a violent death.
    The University of Texas Center for Advanced DNA Technologies, USA, analyzed the DNA of the bloodstains. Head of the Center Victor Tryon confirmed that was human genetic material. It was divided into several samples and sent to different laboratories for further analysis.

No results of the research have been published yet but there are certainly some. Dr. Leoncio A. Garza-Valdes, one of the few researchers allowed to touch the shroud of Turin is working on his book that will have a shocking name, The DNA of God.

The very abbreviation DNA seemed to be rather common for majority of people a couple of years ago. But today it is a serious cause for anxiety. Indeed, DNA gives researchers an opportunity to produce clones, a copy of any creature whose DNA is available for experiments. Experiments of this type have been already made public: Dolly the sheep became an absolute cloned copy of a sheep whose genetic material, DNA, was available.
    Soon, it became clear that cloning humans was also possible. Professor Richard Seed declared he would solve the human cloning problem by the end of the millennium. He said he was seeking a fitting candidate for cloning. Finally, researchers supposed that blood found on the shroud of Turin might be used as genetic material for cloning.

Last year, in an interview to The Time Dr. Leoncio A. Garza-Valdes summed up the decade-long dispute about the authenticity of the shroud of Turin. The researcher said he had no doubts that the shroud of Turin had been Christ’ burial cloth and that it was his blood that stained the cloth.

In 1988, three laboratories from England, Switzerland and the US conducted a radiocarbon analysis and made a conclusion that the fabric of which the shroud was made was produced in the 14th century. In other words, the laboratories stated the shroud was a fake. And it was just recently that the erroneous conclusions were disproved. Russian researchers removed the cause of the doubts.

Russia’s Doctor of chemistry Dmitry Kuznetsov conducted several experiments to persuade his colleagues that they were mistaken when determined the cloth dated back to the 14th century. He said the results of the radiocarbon analysis were distorted with excessive carbon that the fabric absorbed during a fire that the shroud had stood. He stated that in fact the shroud was older than traditionally believed and was at least 2,000 years old.

No so long ago, the Pope who is known for his absolute honesty also answered ‘Yes’ to the question if the shroud was genuine or not.

Some of the prophecies of the past sound particularly mysterious today. It was predicted that there would be another coming of Christ. At the same time it is known there was a prediction telling that an antichrist in the appearance of Christ and in his flesh would come too. In other words, this antichrist may be a fake double of Christ. And this may actually happen thanks to cloning. The prophecy says the antichrist will first of all kill two witnesses of his appearance. Researchers who decided to clone Christ are highly likely to fall the first victims of the antichrist. And then, the usurper and impostor under the guise of Christ, “the man of sin” will personify the absolute negation of God’s commandments and set nations on to deadly fights.

John the Baptist associated coming of an antichrist with the Number of the Beast: “ Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast : for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” It was for a long period of time that the rebus was a mystery for people. Some even believed a man would come with the Number of the Beast, 666, written on his head.

Today, researchers suppose that the Number of the Beast may be somehow connected with the genetic code indicated in figures. The number 666 may be the sequence of DNA genetic signals or DNA fragments necessary for successful cloning.

It is a proven fact that the image of a human body on the shroud is not a fake. No significant trace of ink, dye or paint has been discovered on the cloth. What is more, it is not clear how the image in the form of a photographic negative appeared at all.

Physics Doctor John Jackson from the US Air Force Academy and the head of the Shroud of Turin Research Project says the fibers of the image were charred to the depth of 15 micron only and just from one side. He adds that hard X-radiation may produce a similar effect. And it is a great mystery what could probably be the source of such strong radiation two thousand of years ago.

There are many things about the shroud that would prove that it was the burial cloth of Christ, such as a Roman coin over the both eyes minted between 29 to 33 AD. The Wounds are consistent with the Gospel account of Christ's ordeal. A) Crown of thorns. B) Bruising of face. C) Shoulder abrasions D) Knee abrasions E) scourage marks F) nail wounds in hands and feet G) wound in side. H ) Legs NOT broken !

People who doubt that the shroud is authentic suppose that probably some hoaxer used the Gospel account of Christ’ sufferings to draw the image on the shroud. And made some mistakes at that. A hole on one of the palms of the image on the shroud allegedly made with a nail evoked much suspicion. It was thought that crucified people had their wrists nailed otherwise palms were not believed to bear the body weight. An experiment conducted on dead bodies revealed that when palms of dead people were nailed exactly at the spot marked on the shroud of Turin the palms could bear the body weight. This is a spot having particular bones protecting the flesh from tearing and the palms from deformation.

Researcher Alan Adler says not log ago researchers discovered traces of exuding liquid blood material right on the shroud. Doctors learnt about the existence of such liquid only in the 20th century. It proves that even a highly-proficient hoaxer had no notion of such liquid and thus could not paint it on the shroud. So, the cloth actually contacted with a human body.

It is important that the liquid analysis confirmed the human who had been wrapped in the cloth died of dehydration and pain shock. Earlier, experts denied the hypothesis that crucified people inevitably died of asphyxia. An experiment conducted involving volunteers proved that the pose of a crucified man caused no problems to breathing and allowed victims stay alive for several days.

The shroud of Turin is a linen sheet into which Christ was wrapped after being taken from the Cross. The ancient linen cloth 14 ft 3 in. long and 3 ft 7 in. wide is kept with special care in a special metal casket in the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Turin, Italy. Earlier it was believed that the first record of the shroud dated back to 1354. But a recent research conducted by Ian Wilson confirmed that there were earlier records dating back to 1200. These records mentioned a cloth that by many features resembled the shroud of Turin. At that time, the relic was known as the Holy Cloth of Edessa as it was kept in the Turkish city of Edessa.

Secundo Pia of Turin, a lawyer and amateur photographer photographed the Shroud using glass plates for the first time. When he washed the negative plates he was overwhelmed to find a positive image, and realized he was watching the body of the Crucified Jesus!

The shroud of Turin was damaged in a fire in 1532 and stood another fire in April 1998.
    Recent studies of the image on the shroud allowed researchers determine the height if Christ; he was about 180cm.

A little-known relic kept in a monastery in Oviedo, Spain, is a swath of an ancient fabric with bloodstains. Recent expertise has revealed that the blood on the cloth is identical to the blood on the shroud of Turin. The cloth of 83x53 cm in size is called Sudarium which means “face cloth” in Latin. Researchers believe it is the cloth with which Christ’ face was covered after he was crucified and was kept folded up in a coffin together with the dead body. Chronicles say that the cloth was removed out of Jerusalem during the war against Persia in 614 A.D. It came to Oviedo in 1113.

2. cfar

cfar Pathologist

:lol: :lol:

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: Humans to decipher the DNA of God and clone another Chri

I'm sorry but I laugh too. Doesn't really work for people who don't believe in God. Me for example.

Actually I read somewhere that 666 isn't Number of the Beast... they made mistake in translation (or something) and it's 667 or so.

4. Desert_Reseacher

Desert_Reseacher Lab Technician

Aye aye aye.
    <Desert shakes her head.>

5. ForensicRedneck

ForensicRedneck Lab Technician

People are crazy...they really are. You researchers go clone God and gimme a call when you're done or you get murdered by very religious people. My money's on the latter.

6. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

They're going to clone Christ, but we still have no cure for the common cold? I guess if you're going to waste someone's research money, do it big.

667 as the number of the beast? Hmmm....naw. Just doesn't have that nice ring to it. ;)

7. Pepper

Pepper Rookie

Is the shroud really belongs to Christ? What if it's actually belong to some other people? Criminal?
    People are CRAZY!

8. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Actually, I'm not concerned about this because in Islam we don't believe that Jesus was actually killed. He is still alive, God took him up to the Heavens and replaced his soul with that of a really bad man. It was the bad man that was crucified and not Jesus. The whole issue of Jesus being God is also not one of my concerns because I am sure he is a messenger of God, as were Mohammad and Moses, Adam and Ibrahim. Nothing more than a messenger of God. Let them go ahead and try to clone it, it doesn't seem logical that it would work anyway. If you believe in God, ANY GOD than you would know better than to be concerned that they would be able to "clone" Him. To me, that's blasphemy, God has no shape or form, otherwise He would have limits. Which He doesnt, therefore, He cannot be in the form of a human.
    Just for those of you that are going to attack me for what I just said... look at it from your perspective, as Christians:
    At the end, when "Jesus" was upon the cross and he looked up to God and said "Why have you forsaken me?" ... does that seem like something that GOD would say?? Why would God look at God and ask why God forsaked God? Doesn't make any sense. And if he were really a messenger only, and not God in the form of a human, then would a messenger of God, someone that has taken alot of risks to spread the word of God, someone that God chose as a pious, wonderful man to spread His word... would he ever say that God has forsaken him?? Isn't that something that nonbelievers say? When somethign bad happens to them they scream at God for it?? It doesn't make any sense. I've done as much research as possible on this, and it still doesn't seem right.

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Very true Roka, very true. All these research and analysis and sampling these Scientists are doing... where the hell do they get all their funding from??? Oh yeah, must be the government. :rolleyes:

Go find a cure for cancer dudes.

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

three independent tests dated the shroud of turin to the mid 1300's. thats just a few centuries off from when jesus was crucified. if they feel the need to do this, whatever. personally i think its a waste of time for talented geneticists who could be out doing much better things with their time and funding.

11. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Exactly my point, SidLer, why don't they find a cure for cancer if they've got all that technology and as allmaple calls them, talented geneticists? Its a waste of money, I don't beleive they could ever do that. Even if Jesus was crucified, they wouldn't be able to take his blood and clone him! Think about it, would the shroud be lying around where anyone can get it? And if he's really buried why havent these geneticists dug up his grave for more , if they're that eager to clone him? It's all too fake to me.
    How does cloning happen anyway? My sister asked me last night, she said that even if you have someone's DNA you need a mother cell to replicate it inside. That its somewhat like a virus and cant survive without a host cell. :confused:

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

theres different ways to clone something. theres cloning just the dna to produce more, where they take the dna they have and put it it a dish with all the enzymes that repicate dna in a cell.
    to clone an organism, they need a nucleus from a cell and an egg from a woman. the eggs own nucleus is removed and through chemical means they force the nucleus and the egg to merge creating an artificial zygote. under the proper conditions it can then divide and is put in a surragate mother to grow into an organism.
    but its not easy, when they cloned dolly they made 434 embryos and only one survived.

13. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Wow. So its true, for them to clone "Jesus", they would have to take the DNA and take a woman's DNA too? Then it wouldn't really be HIS clone, it would be that of another woman's. It wouldn't be the same.But I do believe this may be the anti-Christ that some people are concerned about.

14. GumDrops

GumDrops Rookie

oy-ve. Here's a list of priorities i made up for them.

1. Everything else.
    2. Anything you could've possibly left out.
    3. Go to a head doctor, you can't clone Jesus!
    4. Umm...guys, go dig up Mary, too...she's dead.

15. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol:

Very well said. It is rather impossible. Perhaps they should clone some brain cells so they would realize you can't play with God and his messengers.