How tall are you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by draig_goch, Apr 6, 2006.

1. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

haha I'm 1.73 m

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Im a hulking 5 foot 2 and a half inches tall :) hehehe but my bro is a whopping 6 foot 5 i believe he stole all the height so i couldnt have any but the best things come in small packages diamonds, jewels, arsneic, dna :) xx

3. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

You can, however join the Little People's Association in your country if you are under 5'0"..... But I think you'd probably get picked on by the real midgets. *shrugs*
    Once I was at Disneyland during a midget convention. It was VERY strange.

4. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Hey, Hey!!! Don't worry about you height!!! One of my favourite actresses is 4'11. Kristin Chenoweth. Being shorter is just something that makes you unique, just the way being tall makes people unique. I've been on both ends of the spectrum(I've grown 9 inches in 2 years, and before that, I was 4'11 for ages. Then I grew 2 inches and stayed there for a while. Then added 9 more.) and really, I just think of it as a part of me that makes me ME, and something that makes me special. Embrace your height the way Kristin Chenoweth does. She's beautiful, and I'm sure you are too.

5. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

Don't worry, ziggystarduzt, I'm 14 and I'm only...ready for it? 4'8. Four foot eight!!! Yu don't even know how many people call me shorty or Napoleon. Ugh. But I laugh with them, anyway.

I don't think I'll get that spurt soon. *sigh* High school is right around the corner....

6. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Again, don't worry!!! I didn't think I'd grow either!!! And even if you don't, being short makes you unique!

7. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Eh, I'm not that worried about it. After over 20 years of being very, very short, I've gotten used to it..

And rock on, madgeorge! Kristin Chenoweth is one of my heroes, as I did my first degree in opera/musical theatre. There are tons of sexy shorties out there.. case in point?
    Wikipedia's "List of Famous Short Women"
    Or if you're at the other end of the scale,
    List of Famous Tall Women

8. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I'm small, 1,60m... :(

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm 5'1 and proud of every inch! Haven't grown since I was 14 so I think this is pretty much it. ;)

And despite being in Europe I have no idea what I am in cm. Think the UK just uses metric when it feels like it...

10. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

I'm about 5'6'', and I have been for a year and a half..
    My brother's 6'6'' and my sister's 5'10''.
    What happened? ROFL.
    Y'know, two more inches and I'd be happy.

11. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

5'6'', pretty average for a female

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I am 14 years old and 5'1''. I am hoping I'm still growing though. It is wierd to see that so many people are really tall because all the seniors in my high school are so short. A lot of my brothers friends are as short as I am and they are 4 years older. I don't know, maybe each generation is getting shorter and shorter.

13. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I'm 5'3". Everyone around me, especially my cousin who's at least 6'7" can use the top of my head for an arm rest. When I'm standing up. :lol:

14. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

^ oh I hate that. Jerry and Joe (my twin cousins) are waaaay too tall, I dont know their exact height but they just tower over me then take my hat *grumpy face*

15. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I've grown another inch since I've last posted in here! :lol: Now I'm 5'6". :D