Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

like that one Pusher

ok i have two,my love is only for you and in this life i was loved by you both song are from Ronan Keating

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I also really like that thread title idea. Call me sentimental, but that song is so lovely (yet so very sad too), that it almost makes me tearful when I hear it! I know, I'm an 'ol softy at heart. :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Y in two eps, eh? Brilliant news. :) As for proposed new title thread designations, I'm also for "If You Could Read My Mind". How not to love a Gordon Lightfoot classic?! :thumbsup:

A Very Happy Easter to all.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I wouldn't mind either!:drool:
    Thanks, CSI_Kat made it for me.

I can't think of any thread titles at the moment, I"ve never heard the song, 'If You could Read My Mind', before, but I like the lyrics which go

When you reach the part where the heartaches come
    The hero would be me
    But heroes often fail

It seems very apt, especially of H.

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I`m glad that u guys like the thread title suggestion. :)

Actually the credit go to ours dear Luce, coz she told me about this beautiful song time ago. ;) Thanks. *hugs*

And to not be out of topic here one lovely pic fo H/Y:

[​IMG]

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the lovely pic you posted Pusher. One of my fave of the couple. And thanks in advance for putting up the upcoming clips on youtube. :)

I just read on the spoiler page

H has to go to Brazil to face the consequnces of his actions there. I wonder if he'll go with Y. There's such great potential for a good H/Y storyline and development.

I REALLY, REALLY hope the writers don't disappoint.

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Aw, well, maybe we should go with that one, if there are no objections? :)

Lovely pic Pusher from Vengeance? ;)

Well, as usual, we can be cautiously optimistic. I even wonder if the Ray connection will be mentioned, or whether it will be all about Marisol (sorry, the airy one) and Riaz? We all know how tgtb like to sweep things under the carpet.

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Just visiting for a dose of sanity. :brickwall: That's better! :thumbsup:

You gals are too kind and thoughtful. Really, not just with a little thing like this, but everything. *hugs*

Hmm, interesting. I certainly hope Ray at least gets a mention, even if it's just a reference to H seeking revenge for the death of his wife and his brother. It would be quite wrong if Yelina wasn't involved in this kind of development. We know that:

helps Horatio, and H may want to keep her out of it (understandably, if there are legal implications) but we certainly should get some meaningful scenes between them. Here's to hoping.

9. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

*hugs* back, and right back at you too. ;)

You know what will happen don't you?

H will get off unscathed as usual (self defence being his reason for killing Riaz), and things will all be fine and dandy again in no time at all. Until his next drama that is. Indeed, let's just hope that Yelina is involved in this particular drama.

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Well what I hope happens is....if he does go off to Brazil, I hope she goes with him. I mean you know he's going to be against it, but if she says she's going...she'll go.:lol: She won't take no for an answer. I hope they both go because it would be great to see them running around Brazil together. Some alone time together could make for some good conversations.

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Crikey he's off there again? How is it this storyline with airy one and Riaz merits such persistence? Seems a bit odd to now have H answer for his misdeeds so late in the game. They really need to stick a fork in it and call it done, already.

Good point about having Ray being mentioned or even RJ since the boy was used by Riaz and Co. Y accompanying would add symmetry to this storyline and follow through from events of "Rio" etc. Well, this is where the "cautiously optimistic" comes into play... ;)

12. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hey ya, love the titles that have been suggested. Don't matter to me. Love the pic Pusher. Isn't it from Whacked? I tend to get my eps mixed up at times. LOL

13. Lucy

^ I think it's from Vengeance, right at the end of the episode? I think MD might have answered it. ;)

I hope you're enjoying your Easter katpin. :D

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

On the one hand, we get sick of tptb dragging up the you-know-who-storyline again, but on the other hand, I think it's a good sign of continuity on the part of the writers. Of course mention of Ray Sr and/or Jr would be a great plus.

It's good that H doesn't get away with murder, in a sense that he is somewhat held accountable for his actions in Rio, but of course as mentioned by MD he'll get away with it in the end, its quite predictable.

I'm being optimistic here but it could be good, as it may mean finding closure for both H/DC and tptb over that forgettable period of H's life, so that he can move on with Y, and it also provides good opportunity for H/Y development.

Like I said this upcoming stoyline has so much H/Y potential, I hope the writers don't screw it up. :scream:

15. Lucy

Spoiler space......

I'm actually quite pleased that the Rio storyline is getting revisited. Not only should H face the music about what happened (even though, as MD said, this will ultimately be of little/no consequence), but there is a Yelina/Ray/Ray Jnr connection. So, yes, there are possibilities, but I'm still sceptical, because the Miami writers seem to have such short, selective memories. ;)

I also agree though, as Tally said, enough of the Marisol drama. I hope that there is some kind of closure this time, and we can finally move on.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.