H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey thanks so much for the help on the spolier box.

[/QUOTE] Spoiler test to see if this box works now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    It worked, it worked! :rolleyes:

Hey Ladies,

Yes Corey said that and he meant the whole show, not just H and Cal. Of course he does know how much we all want them together too.

I did read we will be learning a lot more about the charcters background this season. So things are already looking good and the first few episode seem great. I do believe we will get our H and Cal scenes just like we are all hoping for. So you had all better kep the faith with me!

The more people, the stronger the H and C faith!!!

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hey, all!

I updated my fic (finally) and heres the link:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...e=0&fpart=2

It's only short, but its better thsn nothing, right? :devil:

Oooooh! :devil: All this talk about the new season and upcoming episodes is getting me excited! :lol: Too bad I have to wait for atleast 6 months to see anything.... no make that a year! :eek: Oh, well... :) I can wait, esp with my trusty S1 & 2 DVD's by my side *sighs* those were the years.... :p

And Coreys message has just about made my day. It's great to have someone who listens to viewers opinions (not doubting the other writers, etc.) *goes off into dreamland* :D I've been inspired.... again :devil:

Soon, I'll be posting a DuCaine slideshow to either Avril Lavignes "Girlfriend" or Thirsty Mercs "Give Me 20 Good Reasons." I am stuck on which song to choose, so if anyone has heard them both, could you help me choose, that would be great.

BG

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

My Calleigh....I need you, to comfort me through this storm [​IMG]

I'm here Handsome, for forever, and always, my body and soul are here to keep you alive.
    [​IMG]

Never will I let you fall, I'll keep you from forever hiding behind that wall.
    [​IMG]

DuCaine is forever, and never to be denied,
    for their kind of love, burns deep on the inside.

DuCaine Forever :)

4. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Soooo nice, LMH!!! They are just so great together, aren't they? :eek:

Hey Bullet_Girl!!! I've never heard the second song you mentioned, so I'd vote for that one... but I'm sure it will be great either way... :D ... Great fic too!!! :)

5. starbuckhan

starbuckhan Dead on Arrival

It's gotta be Thirsty Merc, I absolutly love that song. :D

6. MacsLovlyAngl

*Runs in...No slipping to page 2*

Just think guys, it will soon be S6...."Yeah"

DuCaine is forever, and never to part,
    we will always, keep them alive, in our hearts.

DuCaine Forever :D

7. starbuckhan

starbuckhan Dead on Arrival

I've finally made another DuCaine video.

As requested by EyeHeartH , you can find it at Youtube under my STARBUCKHAN.

let me know what you think :D

8. Suzie

Suzie Victim

Hey starbuckhan,

Your new video was really great and I love the song you picked.

I can't wait for more video's from you.

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Oooh...you beat me to the thread, starbuckhan.
    I gave you big ups on my Facebook page :D
    If anyone hasn't seen it yet, you should. It's fantastic!!!

10. MacsLovlyAngl

*Yes...They are indeed.

Great vid Starbuckhan. Really enjoyed it. :)

DuCaine Forever :D

11. horatiosangel

As I said on youtube, starbuckhan...

So, so great...as are all your vids... ;) Loved it. :D

Here's a little DuCaine love to keep us going... (Thanks to the FABULOUS HCrazy ;))...
    [​IMG]

I posted the link to my new DuCaine vid in the FanVid section of Shipper Central... if you wanna check it out. :)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :devil::D

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

C'mon now let keep DuCaine alive in here! ;)

Starbuckhan I love the video, Great Job as always!!! :D

Hey LMH, love the poems and pics, great job. :D I have been busy revamping my site a bit. Have to keep us DuCaine fans HAPPY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAngel, Love all your vids and miss you gal. :D Where's out Emerald at??? :eek:

The new season is right around the corner and I just saw the promo and OMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I am so excited! :D :D :D Sqeak, squeak! :p :p :p

Hey Bulletgirl, waves Hi! :D
    Hey EyeHeart, love the FF, Squeals... :D
    Hey Suzie, this is fun huh. :D

Ok everyone get ready just a few weeks left before we combust! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

HCrazy

DuCaine Forever! :devil:

13. horatiosangel

Hey Angel Sis!!! :D

Missed you too!!! Been busy with the vid makin' stuff lately... :rolleyes: But try to pop in here as often as possible. :) I'll have to visit your newly revamped site... checkout all the DuCaine goodness!!! :devil::D

I believe our Em was on a trip/vaca and made a stop in Miami too... Lucky Girl!!! ;) But she's back now, I think...saw her posting in another thread earlier. :)

Can't wait for some new H/Cal hotness... haven't seen the new promo yet though... ***runs off to check on tv***

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :devil::D

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

I have checked all over the web and I am waiting for someone to hook us up over at you tube with it. :D

Please someone hook up the promo vid for us!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :( ;)

I saw the promo on CBS last night and OMG!!!!!!!!!! H attacks someone and it looks so good!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

DuCaine Forever!!! :D

I don't believe in the Eric, Jake and Calleigh thing because at the end of the day when Calleigh comes home and kicks off her shoes, she walks by Horatio who is waiting for her relaxing on her couch. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

HCrazy ;)

15. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi guys!! :) :) I'm back from Miami, and I had a blast!! :D :D Feels great to be back, and I'm well rested after all that jet lag!! :p

You'll never guess what: when I was in Miami last week, I saw the Inter-continental hotel building where Horatio and Calleigh tracked Chris Harwood in 'Kill Zone'!! :eek: :D :D OMG!! And that's where they had the 'hot flashes' conversation too!! :D :D I was halfway to tears when I spotted it on my way back from the Everglades in Downtown Miami, and all the meories from 'Kill Zone' came flooding back, which was the epitome of a DuCaine episode for me.
    Also, when I was heading back to Miami International airport to catch my flight home, I kept looking for the coral quarry where they tracked the sniper to, it was very, very exciting! :) If there was ever an episode to embody everything that I love about DuCaine, 'Kill Zone' is that and more. I kept quoting the 'all-balck' and 'hot flashes' comment to my mum, and she thought I was nuts!!! :lol: Can ya blame me, they're amazingly brilliant!!! :) And each time I saw a Hummer, I imagined them driving off somewhere together!! :D

I also swam with dolphins, which was cool, and I thought after what it would have been like to see Horatio in a wetsuit and clinging to the dorsal fin of a dolphin!!! :lol: And Calleigh taking pictures of him all wet!!! :D :lol: It would be so sweet if they took a trip to the Seaquarium, and I'd make sure they had a private swim with no one gaping at them!!! :) I'm going nuts after it all, Miami was just amaing, and it felt good to be in the city where DuCaine was born. :)

Here are some photos of the famed Inter-continental hotel I uploaded today, where our dynamic duo made that wonderful moment!!!

Inter-continental hotel1
    Intercontinental2

And this is where they stood looking over Miami, side by side:

'Hot flashes, but that's just me...'

I hope you like!! I wasn't able to up on the roof, but I stood nearby smiling and wearing my Horatio sunnies!! :lol: :D That was the definite highlight for me!

S6 is almost here, and I've posted my petition today, so fingers crossed for more H/C!! Yay!! Loving all the talk in here, and it's great to see you all! Luving, Hcrazy, HAngel, BG, starbuckhan, Suzie and everyone!! Missed you all!! :)

I will be on again this weekend, and again the weekend after, 'cos I'm in school again and won't have much time to post. :( Keep the faith tho', and I will never give up on Horatio and Calleigh. I'll fight to keep them alive. TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES!!!! :D :) :D :)

Just before I go to bed, here's some images of one of my fave moments from 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot', the great 'How old are you?' scene *squee* :D:

He's so amused, just look at that smile.
    Oh, just kiss her, you know you want to!!

They were so cute in that scene!! An obvious sign of their flirting and chemistry. :) And who could forget the 'two hearts beat as one' line, which is the definition of DuCaine, always and forever.

See ya!!!
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.