H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Wow Ladies!!! You all have been very busy today while I was at work...(I sound like a teacher or something :lol:)

Em those pics are awesome and your new vid Ordinary Day ROCKS!!! :D And I so agree with everything you said above...we must have our H/Cal back...WE MUST TPTB!!! :mad:

Got a little carried away there, sorry... :eek: :rolleyes:

Maybe we can start our own video site just for DuCaine, LMH? With all the talent around here, we can do just about anything, I think... :D

Can't wait for the next installment of Horatio's Angels, LMH...it's soooo good. Too bad we can't make a movie of it. :p :)

***skips off to check out HCrazy's enormous DuCaine wall*** :D

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Which one, the 'So Cold in Miami'/'Romancing Ms. Duquesne'/'Becoming Mrs. Caine' trilogy on ff.net (I changed my name over there to EyeHeartH from TweeIsCrantastic) or 'Not Just Words'?

Emer
    By 'Ordinary Day', are you perchance referring to the song from Dolores O'Riordan?

In other news, anyone want to collab on a fic? I'm bored.

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

EH, I don't know the name but I left you a message on the FF board too! :D

Hey E and HA... Come save me in the FF. Leave my toes alone!!! :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice LMH, :D very nice and Ooh Horatio! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You are welcome once again, I was glad to help you with your poems and proud to put them up on my website for you. ;)

Now hurry and update that Fic for us, HCrazy needs Horatio to save her and carry her off to his umm, place! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :p

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Show of hands for all those that think we should make a DuCaine LJ Community? What? I suck at sites, unless you want a forum thing..

I loved DuCaine in CJ. They were so cute, and of course Cath being there rocked. Only one thing missing *coughs nick coughs*

5. horatiosangel

***jumps up with both hands high in air to cast vote***

Awesome idea CathStokes!!! I don't know the first thing about making any of that stuff, but I'd be willing to help out anyway I can. :)

I really needed to come here and feel some DuCaine love today...***sniffles***... (won't go there :rolleyes:) Anyway, nothing will make me give up my DuCaine!!! :D :D :D

DuCaine is TRUE LOVE!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

6. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

horatiosangel, please be careful not to drag issues from elsewhere into other threads, as that's how problems can arise. It is always best to address things openly in the thread in question. Many posters read this thread, including multi-shippers. Thanks for bearing this is mind. :)

7. horatiosangel

Sorry, MD...won't happen again... :)

8. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Not to worry. Thanks for acknowledging. :)

It's just that 'shipping' issues can get a bit delicate and we try to avoid bad feeling if at all possible.

9. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I am goad to FINALLY be back- I am so happy to see and hear about all the new mvids- can't wait to race off to Youtube and all thepoems and fanfics- I will be reading like mad--- we just need to keep our hope alive and keep encouraging each other and watching our old tapes- we will be endgame i am STILL convinced of it!

10. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

*OKAY* Story has been updated. HCrazy you have your PM moment with "H". It's up to you, if you'd like to share it with the Angel's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you have all checked out our new vids, lots of DuCaine goodies. :D :D :D

**BigHugs all around.***

"DuCaine Forever". :)

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

12. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! *dances in singing the 'Elephant Love Medley' from 'Moulin rRouge'* Ain't love grand? :D

Hi, bringirl!! Great to see you back here!! :)

I am for an LJ community as well!! :D And yeah, if anyone has Facebook, join that one too!! More the merrier are we!! :) It's the DuCaine movement!!! :D :lol:

All of the fics and vids are really great in keeping the faith, even if the worse comes to worse. And nothing will ever replace all our great memories and irreplaceable moments!! :D Like the leather chaps, coffee and sugar, hot flashes, all-black, leeches, general 'lab lovin', 'private time' 'The Hug', hand-swabbing, Handsome and sweetheart. *smile*

Here is a moment I recently noticed when I was putting together a video. I was just looking through the clips, when I saw 'Witness to Murder' from S2, Calleigh is in the elevator after processing the scene. The elevator doors open to reveal Horatio standing there. :) And Calleigh says, in a voice which is so cute, 'I knew you'd be waiting,' half-laughing because he's got this sweet look on his face!! And when she leaves, he keeps looking after her!! :) Sweethearts!!
    And another moment in 'Death Eminent' is reminiscent of that, when Calleigh walks through the elevator doors, H gives her a look, and she says 'Hey' really happily! Good times! :D

All and all, I thought 'Witness to Murder' had some good moments, especially when they figured out where the bullet went, and all the lab-work they did together was great to watch. Basically, they made science very, very interesting for me, and that should count for something. Even though I loved their chemistry, I understood the science! (Ha ha!) Great team. :) You know, I think Calleigh was always thinking about Horatio's compassion to Eugene throughout the eppie, even if she never said anything. I think she really admired his understanding towards Eugene, and that he was so kind to him. And Calleigh was the same in 'Death Imminent' when she talked to Marta's uncle, showing that same compassion and kindness for his loss.
    Aren't they great? :)

See you soon, I'm going to see 'Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix' tomorrow!! :D Yay!!

13. horatiosangel

EyeHeartH your story is awesome!!! :D

And Em I'm so jealous...that movie looks great. :) Enjoy!!!

I'm getting ready to post a new DuCaine vid on youtube. I'll let ya'll know when it's up. :D

DuCaine Forever Baby!!! :cool:

OK, ya'll, the new vid is up. It's called "Home". Enjoy!!! ;)

14. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Awesome job HAngel. I loved it.

What is DuCaine?

D: Dynamic
    U: United
    C: Charishing
    A: Alluring
    I: Inseperable
    N: Neverending
    E: Enchantment

Put it together.....

A Dynamic Duo, United together, always protecting and Charishing each other. Forever Alluring each other, to become Inseperable. They have a Neverending
    Enchantment of friendship, love and forever togetherness.

This is DuCaine. :D

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

horatiosangel
    Thanks a million. Any feedback helps me a lot. :)

Emer
    Two more people joined my DuCaine Facebook group. Are you one of them?

I had a dream regarding our dear DuCaine last night...it had to do with the spoiler for S6 so I won't go into that if you haven't read it, but I will tell you this: when H finds out the bit of info, he decides to have some quiet time in his office and Cal comes in and sees that he has his head on the desk, so she goes over and starts rubbing his head. Awww!!! I love dreams like that!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.