H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

You know what? I find those books right next to the textbooks and Gene Simons biographies :lol:

They're behind the scenes I can tell. Unless Peyton got to him first....which is pretty obvious... ;) :lol: Okay, 'nuff said about my fave NY ship :p and back to teh DuCaine goodness...! :D

I have a poll up on my website, which I have just started and I put a poll up on it saying "Who should be with Calleigh on CSI:MIAMI?" and I voted H/C of course...I was the first one to...I am so tradgic :lol:

2. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

Thanks for all the posting information- this is going to be fun--- I did not know about the CSI Miami books- can't wait to purchaseone-- thanks there is so much good going on-- and i love the fanfics we are getting too now- just great reads all around!
    we have to KEEP the faith and never give up--- we will prevail-- many many more want this too-- on almost every poll- infact it seems like fans are expecting the lead actor and lead actress to be paired together- maybe thast is why they are not doing it hmmm- oh well- thanks for the encouraging words and thoughts---

3. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Okay, so here are the postcards I have thus far (I would have more, but college professors have a funny way of actually assigning work :lol:):

Fade Into You

In Your Eyes

Do The Math

4. athens

athens Coroner

:p..I didn't mean to sound mean is just SMACKed and Ducaine are the ships I trully support and my that self gets out! ;)! :D..Sorry if it sounded bad,wasn't my intention! :p..

^Those are really nice! ;)Nice moments!!..I want to see some Ducaine in the next few episodes to the finale!.. :p
    Althought there are the information on Eric and Calleigh but you can always say what you want to see!

5. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

I'm finally catching up....sheesh, this board is so active, which is GREAT of course.

@EyeHeartH - excellent postcards.

I was just thinking today that if 20 people send 20 postcards, that would be 400 pieces of mail to hit the mailroom. Wouldn't that be awesome ? And, I don't know how many people will do this....it could be much more.

@Cova - thanks for the book info, I will check that out.

Fan Fiction - one of the reasons I have been so absent and late on my posts is because I am writing a DuCaine fan fiction and it is overtaking my life....in Word it is already 90 pages long....sshhheeesh. Hopefully, I will finish this week and start posting this weekend. This will be my first real attempt at a DuCaine fic, I hope you guys will like it.

Lastly, there has been some discussion on the DuCaine yahoo board since the campaign was posted about how effective this campaign will really be or if anyone will read our mail. I'm sure people have had good an bad experiences with mailing stuff to TPTB and even the actors in some cases but I really feel from past experience that it does get noticed - even if the mail never gets read and is thrown away, the fact that the mail comes in that mass, does get noticed....so I hope everyone really tries to get a bunch in the mail on Friday.

Good luck !!

Oh, and as for this :

If I were an E/C shipper [and I know some of you are dual-shippers] then I would be stoked to see the pics they are posting with the cheek kiss and even the stuff Adam has said about their upcoming scenes. BUT, as a DuCainer....I don't really see anything that looks that significant....in fact, maybe Eric does need some attention from Calleigh to get him back on track. It probably won't be a romance, but maybe a closeness that helps him heal. But, hey, that's just me.

TracyLynn

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

7. Cova

Cova Witness

Don't worry about it. ;) I'm a very peaceful sort. :D

That first I one adore as it's my fave picture of the duo. :D

So many choices for postcards!! :eek: *wonders how many to send out.* :devil:

8. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

I will send out as many post cards as I can- I definitely want to be part of this massive campaign-- we are to do it ALL this month as much as possible right?-
    Anyway- I want to say ALL of the post cards are "wonderful" they are GREAt-- fantasic job to ALL who made it!!!!

As for the E/C spoilers- i have decided NOt to worry about it-- and just lean toward H&C--- and be ahppy about THEM and not worry about ANYTHING else!!!--- but thanks for spoilers it lets me know what to expect---

9. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey, quick question on the postcards - they all seem to big for the general size, is there a certain size I should be printing them out on, or is there a way to get them smaller (I really don't have any photo equipment). I'm using 4x6 postcards now, but they're way too small for the pictures. If someone could PM me about this, that would be great. Thanks:)

10. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Regarding the postcards.....I am using a Word document using AVERY LABEL 3611 - which is 2 postcards, 4 x 6, per page. I am just using plain white cardstock - not precut for postcards.

I am the first to admit that I am not the best at re-sizing pictures and the screen caps I used for them are not proportionately designed to reduce down to 4 x 6 so they are a little wide. I paste the picture in the square and then pull in the right side to fit it in the postcard.

If you want a sample word doc, send me an email to ducainefan@yahoo.com and I will email you one.

I hope this helps.....I am really excited at the possibility of just how many we will send. Let's pow wow on Friday with some numbers.

tracylynn

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Who talkin' about my Smacked?

Postcards.. that would be fun to do really, but I suck at all of that..soo moving on.

*headdesk* Somehow or another THEY had to run into each other.. but sadly, I dunno if they did or not, I'm hoping they did. I think they all worked the same case though, so we might've gotten a scene, I'm sure BG or EE will tell us when they see.

I'm not really sure how I feel if they become canon, without seeming mean, cause its not my pick, but.. if Calleigh's happy, then I'll push H in the hummer for her once and awhile ;)

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

You forgot I lived in the States, me dear ;) No, they didn't see each other tonight, and they have probably not seen each other for months now :lol:

I'm still not sure what to say about Eric and Cal, but I'm with you there on joining him in the Hummer, CathStokes :lol: But quite frankly, I'm more excited about Danny/Lindsay anyway. I may be having to dodge stone throws by saying this, but I'm sort of happy Yelina's coming back (I guess I'm reverting back to my multi-shipping DuCaine and H/Y days...which were only a few months ago since I haven't bene watching the show long :lol:). Quite frankly, I miss her sometimes *dodges stone throws*. My only defence for this is that H needs to be happy too, and he needs to snap out of the Super H phase. Don't hate me guys, but I'm desperate for H to find someone already!!! Although these are rough times for this ship, I'm still keeping the faith that SOMEDAY they'll be together. Sadly, I don't think they're going to hook up any time soon considering the events of next week and the return of Yelina (which I'm not trashing in any way), but I still think it'll happen...someday.

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

hehe I'm sorry love, I forget you were here! *snuggles* Its sad they didn't run into each other.. You'd think he'd have to see her to give her report or something! Gosh!

Woah, Yelina's coming back?? .. Looks like I'm adding H/Y to my shipping. LOL. .. I think H and C will sneak in the Hummer sometimes :devil: .. I can deal with that.

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:lol: girls! :D :p I am sooo happy but so freaked out by some of the news you are talking about at the same time :rolleyes: I'm going to print pout at least one of every post card and send it out to every one on the post list! :lol: I'm a weird-ass person, I know, but hey, what can I say? I like black roses and DuCaine :p *ducks, then says in a small voice* and Mac/Peyton! :lol: But, I know thats OT, so please dont mention any more about what I just said :p

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

BG
    Why are you freaked out?

I've only done three postcards *embarrassed*. I've been so busy I haven't had time to do them. Maybe three is the only ones you'll get from me if I'm still bombarded with schoolwork by the end of the week.

Well, I was an H/Y shipper along with DuCaine when I first started watching Miami, but when I was disappointed by the lack of hand-holding from H and Yelina in 'Rio', I stopped shipping them. *Sigh* If Eric and Calleigh become canon, though, then Yelina will be the only one left to make him truly happy, but I agree, maybe every now and then H and Cal can sneak off to the Hummer...it never hurts to have a little scandal at the workplace ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.