H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Okay, here’s to the 4th thread, *raises glass* lets have some fun and hopefully we’ll get some DuCaine love this thread ;)

Hanging by a Moment

That was a DuCaine WP I made. It is kind of fanart, so that’s my welcoming of the new thread present :p

Thread One

Thread Two

Thread Three

Have fun Fellow DuCainers! :D

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys...just make sure you finish out the other thread before you start posting in here. ;)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

New thread, new thread...lalalalala! Yay! Happy Thread #4 to us! And yay that our title won and yay for you starting this minion! Well done! :D Heehee! :lol: Our ship is hot and fabulous and SOOOO needs to sail already dang it! Come on PTB how can you not see the sparks flying between DuCaine! Make it happen already, come on! That said I really hope this is OUR season and OUR time and dang it we need some DuCaine loving! :D

Okay now to post in the other thread to close it out! :D

4. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Said and done.
    *Raises glass at 11am :lol:*

BG
    Cute wallpaper!!!

It will happen guys...the power of DuCaine is far too strong to be ignored. It shines like the brightest star in the Miami welkin and shall forevermore.

5. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

*Raises glass to new DuCaine friends* :D

Yay - new thread, I am glad to be a part of it.

EyeHeartH and Moriel21 - I couldn't agree more, I think this next couple of months is our time to really let TPTB know we want DuCaine back on our screens sharing time together with their banter and flirting. ;) As you said, the bottom line is that DuCaine is inevitable. ;)

I'm going to get together a serious post about the postacrd campaign and post it here in the next 24 hours. If you are a graphics person and want to help create the postcards, please PM me because I can link you to some examples from another TV ship that I think might help get the creative juices flowing.

I hope everyone is OK with me spear-heading this ... I really want to be a part of the effort and you guys are so awesome.

:D

Tracy

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

OMG! You guys are already started... :lol:

I just posted over at the old thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oop's :eek: :p

Anyway congrats for us and all the DuCaine fans! :D :lol:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy for us!!!!!!!!!

7. athens

athens Coroner

Congratulations on the new thread!! [​IMG] [​IMG] ...Since I wasn't posting much in the 3rd thread I will in this!..

*Raises her own glass and joins! ;) :p*

So true..I hope in the last episodes at least we'll see some good DuCaine moments!..This ship deserves some care!..Come on you writers! :pEven if you don't show much we know it's there! :lol: :D

The wallpaper is really nice!.. :)

8. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

wow! congrats to the new thread! ik i havn't posted for awhile ((i've been lurking :D)) but we did it! Thread number 4! congrats :D and beautiful wallpapers BG :D
    i also LOVE the title. when i voted i couldn't decide between this one and the "He Begs to Differ" they were both cute :p

9. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Wooo!! New thread :lol: *raises glass* CHEERS!!

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hey, we all know why I voted for the title we have now :p It's like it's me and Horatio :lol: only I'd never cheat on him when hes clearly in a relationship with Calleigh, so it kind of feeds the fantasy, y'know? :devil: And thanks for all the compliments on my WP. It was actually a request for EmeraldEyes06 :lol:

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

BG
    Nice :D

I have just finished the novel 'Sense and Sensibility' by Jane Austen, and the relationship between Colonel Brandon and Marianne Dashwood is like a 19th century DuCaine. Colonel Brandon, a romantic hero who's had his unfortunate disappointments with love (much like our dear H :() eventually falls for Marianne, whose heart has just been broken by a handsome young hunter (who can be Peter Elliott in this instance) who has married a true prude. To avoid spoiling the end of the novel, let's just say their fate was a happy one, one that we all wish would happen with our dear DuCaine :D

12. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

EyeHeartH, could this perchance turn into a wonderfully romantic fan fiction just so we can make sure ?? :devil:

That is one of my favorite movies, and I agree, I think it is the trials and tribulation....the ups and downs.....that will eventually cause our couple to gravitate toward each other realizing their one true fate.

tracy

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Tracy

Hmmm...*opens up MS Word and gets to it*
    Great idea!!! I would have to find someone who would fit her brooding yet sensible older sister Elinor...Alexx anyone? :lol:
    I will totally provide the fanfiction.net link when I load the story. I was considering doing one along the lines of 'Pride and Prejudice' but haven't gotten around to it yet. However, H is more like Colonel Brandon of 'Sense and Sensibility' than he is Mr. Darcy from 'Pride and Prejudice', so I'll do the former first.
    This is going to be a good one :D Thanks for the idea Tracy!!!

14. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Eeeeee....I am ecstatic. Anytime I can offer a suggestion for a fan fiction, I try to do it.

I am working on one now, I don't like to post until the whole thing is complete and this one is going to be at least 15 chapters. I am working diligently though and should have it up by the end of the weekend. I will post in the yahoo group and I will join ff.net and post there. It is going to start out angsty and end with a sigh.

I love DuCaine fan fiction....can't get enough.

tracy

15. starbuckhan

starbuckhan Dead on Arrival

Whoo I'm here I'm here :D,

Talking about fan fiction, anyone know whats happened to Lonley Roads ? I need my DuCaine Fix! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.