Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

her wounds was so real, its like she was actually there. Its really weird. I figured she'd come outta with a broken arm though.

She looks like she's going to whack him with that :lol:

2. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Grissom: Nice shirt.
    Sara: Thanks, dear.
    Grissom: I prefer it off you, though.
    Sara: *whack*

Yes, it does. ^.^
    CSI has an awesome makeup department, and they did an exceptional job on Sara's wounds. A few times I thought it was real blood, hehe. Poor Sara, though, and poor Jorja. She did an entire day of filming under a real car on a hydraulic system. O.O You can see clips of it on CBS.com's Innertube. You can also watch the full episode. I have. Six times. :rolleyes: The making-of was really interesting, they had to heat the water they rained on her so poor Jorja didn't get hypothermia. I'm sure Billy would have warmed her up. ;) :rolleyes:

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Whoo hoo, I finally made a hundred post with this user name. Can someone clue me in on how to add an avatar & banner & all that fun stuff. And how to add a picture from badongo or wherever.
    The Jorja Fox Appreciation Campaign
    Keep Jorja Fox on CSI petition
    I feel like I've got religion with this save Jorja stuff.
    I was just on the YTDaW Dollars campaign page & Giwu (Journey of a 1000 days) was on. This ones got the big guns of GSR behind it. Mystery & Gibby and those fabled peoples.

*link removed, as solicitation is not allowed at Talk CSI*

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Morning guys, if you haven't visited the YTDaW dollars page, things are pcking up steam. They say they've got someone willing to donate a flyover of Universal studios with a big banner supporting Jorja. You can find the page in The Garage since some of the mods are taking out the links. You don't have to donate $, they have addresses so you can send letters(I'm sending one to Jorja) & links for other ways to show your support. Go visit, it's very exciting, that many rabid fans with their backs up. Just remember that without Sara we have no GSR. What kind of Christmas would we all have if GSR is gone by then?

5. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

hey guys!

well i've finally seen it -WOW! OK i did cheat and watched the end sequence on youtube beforehand - not that i told anyone mind you! ;)

absolutely loved the ep, the last scene was just amazing, I have to agree I loved the fact there were no words, no hugs, no kisses... just those eyes again... wow!

anyhoo
    ya know, Sara's alive - I'm happy! I said right from the start that as long as Sara lived then I'd be happy. yes I'll be sad if JF is quitting, but not as sad as if they'd actually killed the character off. as long as Sara is still alive, means there's oppertunity for guest spots, can't do that if she's dead! lol If JF wants to leave, I'm totally behind her, as long as it's what she wants. Yes I'll be sad about no more GSR, but hey ho, it's looking like this is possibly going to be the last season anyway.... as they say, all good things must come to an end. I'm not putting too much weight on the rumors that have been going around, again going back to my thinking of 'why keep us in suspense of whether she lives or dies and then just tell us she's leaving later in the season?' just doesn't add up to me

6. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Anyone else notice that Grissom has not smiled that genuinely since "Cool Change" when Sara comes on the show. yeah, Grissom has smirked and joked around, but that was was almost a mirror image from teh one in "Cool Change."
    I am probably reading too much into it, but this show and this relationship have always brought so many things back full circle. I have rarely seen a TV relationship that has given so much back to the fans. "Dead Doll" payed so much off for the fans it was amazing to watch.

7. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

The reason that I never believed the Jorja was written off the show in May was because we would have heard about it from Marg and Billy, they suck by them and Billy is a really good friend of Jorja's. I think we would have heard noises about Billy leaving too.

I doubt that Jorja is leaving and that like the rumor of Sara's death that they let it circulate because it helps the ratings and discredits the reporters. I think that it is another red herring, that they storyline will go much deeper than Jorja just leaving...She says in the intereview that she is excited about Season eight, if she was filiming her last scenes, would she be excited about CSI and it's direction. It looks like Sara will be important this year, she is getting the chance to do the performances of a lifetime. If she was leaving over pay would they bother to give her such great oppurtunities.
    They have been reporting that Sara will die in the Premier and other episodes like the one called "Death"... everytime it is proven false. Only believe what Jorja or Billy actually say.. not a hack reporter saving face after lying all summer.

8. LovingGrissom

LovingGrissom Victim

A banner that say " KEEP JORJA FOX ON CSI " :D will fly over the offices of CSI at Universal City in Los Angeles on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. PST. All this is weather permitting, although the weather looks good for both days.

I though I would pass along this info so that anyone who lives in LA and near enough to Universal City could go there and see the banners and take pictures to post for those who are unable to be there to see the banners.
    :)

9. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

totally agree Lucy - i think it's just another rumor to boost ratings - as you say in the interview she certainly doesn't give me the impression that she has any intention of leaving, of course I don't know the tone in which she spoke, but by the words alone, i have to say it doesn't scream "i'm really unhappy here and I want out!"

as someone said before, Marg and Billy stood by her the last time, and Billy as a co-EP I imagine had a lot of influence in what goes on behind the scenes, and if it's important to him for Jorja to stay, then I think when push comes to shove, they'd go with him.
    Of course I wouldn't be surprised if for the next few eps we don't see much of Sara in CSI role because of her recovery, maybe we'll get to see more of Sara as Sara Sidle the person rather than Sara Sidle the CSI?

I'm just so glad she's not dead!! *does a little happy dance*

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow! I love how everyone is banning together over this! Let's hope we get our message out and Jorja/GSR stays for the whole season ! :)

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I liked where Jorja, said "she's been sitting on a pile of secrets" and couldn't tell her friends or family.. she's sworn to secrecy probably a contarct clause! but in saying that, no matter what fans do, & I'm sure she loves us all, but if this in in fact true, if she wants to move on, do to other important career moves, nothing or no one can stop her! I'm just hoping this is all hype, and nonsense..again :(

[​IMG]

and seattle you can go over to the 'FAN-ART' thread, and cinegirl[mod] is fantastic, and will show you how and where to get icons/banners and then there's our own Adzix she's got some fabulous ones..

12. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I also think it is to help ratings she talked to the one guy who has been wrong about her and CSI since 2004.
    They are giving her too many great scenes in the premiere and the promos for the second episode for her to be leaving so soon.
    Jorja and Billy have said they want their characters to leave together. I trust them
    i think they are both staying at least through this year
    plus did you read how she gushed about Billy

IF you go to itunes their summary of CSI Season 8 says that the new character is in 4 episodes.
    Is this an echo of what Billy did to do his play. Is this sign that Jorja is jsut taking a break to do one of her plasy with her theatre company.
    It also says that Marg's husband will guest star again and of course the cross over with Without a Trace!

Hello Gilbert!!
    Sara Lived

happy dance and i never dance for anything ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

13. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense), write letters...anything... We would have all done the same thing for any other cast members. Team chemistry is crucial to the show. We are running out of time.

14. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

That is exactly why they are giving her so many great scenes, because they want to use her as much as they can before she leaves. I hope you won't go "what?" when it turns out that it's true. Of course then it will be too late to do anything. :(

15. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I was the pessimist yesturday. Today i was trying to have a little hope. I have sent in many letters already telling them Jorja Fox cannot leave.
    I know it is all probably set that she is and Billy is probably leaving at the end of Seasn 8 to follow Sara
    but a girl can try and hope cant she.
    CSI is just so strong right now I really want them both to stay until the end of Season 8, but that is probably not the case
    and this is most likely the last year for Sara and Grissom.
    It sucks for us it just got so good too. Plus i hate that they never fully explored Sara's past. Well, when she is gone so am I.

so i will in no way be going what when she leaves i will just leave with her
    Just trying to be hopeful for a couple of hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.