Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Oh, and regarding fan fics, I've been living on the stuff for the last couple of weeks. I'll never look at rocking chairs, washing machines & oh so many other things in the same light again. Do any of you guys write? I'd love to have a look if you do. GSR fan fics & videos are the only way to get through the summer.

2. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

That's exactly how I feel, I've been reading tons of fan fics and watching videos. I write all the time in my notebooks and stuff too, my motto is; if you can't read it, write it. Meaning if I want to read some GSR fluff but can't find any good stuff, I just write some.

I love Spike now! I watched Invisible Evidence and Empty Eyes back to back today. It was awesome, and when Sara said "Pin me down" I thought 'but not with a mustang'. Have I said how much this title rocks yet? Well if not, I think it's genius. Even later after we find out Sara's fate, it'll still be good. I can almost picture her on the show saying "Pin me down," and then when he moves closer, she'll joke, "Just not with a mustang". It won't happen of course, but I can picture it in my head.

3. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I do. Not much and not well, but I do. xD You can find me on ff.net - if you want the exact link PM me and I can send it to you. Please ignore the first fic I posted. It's weird and I'm a loser nerd. lol

I don't think Grissom gave a damn what he was saying OR who he was saying it to. Pardon my non GSRness in the next sentence. I really am not even sure it had anything to do with Sara. I mean OBVIOUSLY it had to do with Sara. But I think it was just another piece of the puzzle that he had to solve. To find her. Yes, that made it seem more GSR-y. lol

I amuse myself tonight.

But ya'll know what I mean right? It was Grissom being Grissom and talking his way through another puzzle. I think had he been standing alone in his office or in front of Ecklie or the Sheriff when his lightbulb finally came on - he would have spouted out the same thing.

It'll dawn on him later what he admitted to. As soon as they save Sara. Because They Will Find Sara. Because if they don't I'm going to be very very upset and drink myself into a stupor and have to call in sick the next day due to a death in the family.

That won't go over so well when they discover that my family consists of a fictional character and that I was ill because I had toasted to her memory a few to many times the night before.

Now, I have to go to bed.

That is all.

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I don't have my TV guide yet. It was supposed to come. I waited all week for it. If it doesn't come tomorrow, then it means my little sister hid it from me. I think someone will confront Grissom and that is when he'll realize, did i say that, when did that happen, oh i said that outloud, butif Sara lives. I don't think he will care what he said because after Sara survives I think he will tell her that he loves her.

5. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

It may not be GSR-y, but I agree with you. He was just trying to figure out Natalie's motivation for kidnapping Sara.

Anyway, I was just thinking about the whole deal with the revelation and I was a little upset everyone found out he was in love with her. Don't get me wrong, I totally loved everyone's reactions and I know Brass knows, too, I'm looking forward to hearing what Catherine will say to him about this, because she will talk to him about Sara, and I long for a "I love you" in front of everyone, but don't you think it would have been so much easier if Grissom didn't say it straightforward that he was in love? Now, when she gets rescued(she will, because I'm not allowing her to die), even if the rest of the team didn't know they were involved, Griss and Sara still would be put under a microscope. I mean, there will be looks and God knows what else - it was so much better when everybody knew hey were into eachother, but everyone just kept it to himself.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is, it will be a lot harder to keep GSR in the background now than before. Ah, simpler times....

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i write fanfics, i've got like four up. my name's the same of ff.net

does anyone think that, if sara survives (which she better) and if she stays around (which she better) that they might break off gsr. don't shoot me. it was just a thought... it keeps rolling around in my head that they might do away w/ the gsr storyline in some way ...especially if the show lasts a lot longer.
    i DON'T want them too, but you never know.
    i think whther grissom knew what he was saying or not isn't the big issue. the fact that he said it... it's out there, he knows it, they know it, that's the big thing. i was so glad he finally acknowledged it. it makes me think of the eye sex at the end of six, or the veggie burger thing. he's finally open (iif only a little) w/ his feelings and w/ his sara.
    yay for our growing boy
    anyways,... gsr rocks

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, someone was talking about video retrospects or something, I can't find it on the last page now. Are there some I don't know about or are they the music videos I made?
    Also, are we alowed to talk specific authors & fic titles as long as we don't link?

If so last night I read The Hypothesis of Seduction by VR Trakowski & Cincoflex, not a lot of smut but really good & written post season six so fairly up to date as far as character back stories go. I couldn't stop, had to read the whole thing.
    If your not allowed to go that far, sorry Big Brother, feel free to edit.

8. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

only 15 more days yall!!! soo excited, hard to breath!! :D

GSR is only the BEST!!

9. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

I agree with seattlegsrfan. Are we allowed to talk fanfiction here? Cuz I'd like to know about that rocking chair story and who wrote it. I haven't read that one.

10. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Hey guys. Long time no see! Congrats on the new thread! I forget who said it but one of the producers said that you'll want a box of tissues for the season premeire and that worries me.

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

seattlegsrfan, i couldn't find that story
    could you pm me w/ the link please

12. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

Not to sound like a nag, but that little detail should be put in the evil blue box. Us spoiler free peeps would rather be blissfully ignorant of what's going on in the premiere.

Thanks.

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i'm late!!Congrats on the new thread!!! i love the name!!!

i found this pic in internet i don't know who did, but i loved so much!!

[​IMG]

one of the pics of tv guide(that with Brass and Greg) you can see a hand..do you saw that? well we think that is Sara...don't ask why..he he he..I belive in Rambo and he said for see the premiere ...will be very emotional..i'm waiting some good...i think everything is a game with the fans..well, i hope they know without GSR and Sara..CSI never will be the same... Rambo answered my friend "Thanks for your concern about Sara.We will have a new CSI in a few episodes this season, but she is not a replacement for Sara.The new character is Ronnie Lake, played by Jessica Lucas.Don't miss the season 8 premiere; it's very exciting". and the promotional picture Sara, our Sara, is there awwwwwwwwww

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I did look closely.. and to me, it look's like Doc's hand.. that would be trippy, if it was her's, I just feel it with every fiber of my being, that she's alive and well, why would Jorja leave? , and a customer today said, "of course she's not in the pic. that would ruin the suspense of "is she alive"... their big time messing with us.. and I will certainly give them a piece of my mind, when she shows up OK, this isn't nice :mad:

Killer pic. IloveBilly thank's bunches[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Fanfic shouldn't be discussed in here other than what I've seen so far in here. You guys can PM each other the plots and discussions about them.

thanks!

You can also link to them if they are rated PG13 and under.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.