Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

So, inspiration has struck again, adn I've selected a new song for a new video... Yeah, it's gotten me. But, I'm going to use parts from the new promo, so as an early warning: If you're spoiler free to the extent of no promos, this one's not for you. LOL.

I think TPTB are playing smart by releasing so many little promos and the bigger one this early. Matthew wondered why they were coming out this early, but I thnk it's incredibly smart to try to grab the audience NOW rather than later.

And I love that they're not ignoring GSR in the promos. Showing Grissom freaking, and running, and breaking down is just perfect. This is what it's about. It's about a passionate love that just can't die this horrible death, and he's determined to get to her. When he can't find her, he's at a loss for words, he's confused. He wants to be there and be her rescuer. Just like when he SHOT out of that van in "Strip Strangler," he's running with a single mission: Sara. I love it. The search for Sara. It's not even hidden or buried. It's open and direct. This is about a man searching for his love. The heart of CSI has been struck, and now they're going to find it.

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh man. i dunno if i should be happy i have no clue WTH is going on with all the promos, or hate myself for not knowing. anyway, i can feel something awesome is coming up. and i can't wait. it's sad that i'm addicted like that.

*sigh*

anyway, it looks like Pin Me Down ... But Not With a Mustang won the poll and it's gonna be our next thread name. i suppose we can do the We Deserve a Kiss title for the thread #35 if we won't get any liplock until then.

i'm thinking that if Sara lives, and the less i'm listening to the *spoiler-free* rumours the more convinced i become that she'll actually survive, we won't get the kiss anytime soon. we'll get lots of drama, sure, a hug maybe. but a kiss is IMO reserved for the S8 finale - probably last CSI finale with the whole cast present.

of course IF she lives. cuz if she dies, we may get it now. oh, oh i'll make a poll! kinda late in the thread but whatever.

3. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I'd wait ten years for a kiss if it was to let Sara live. Cause if that were so, we'd get ten years of GSR. :D I think I'm willing to put GSR on hold, BUT only and only for Sara's fate. Sorry but I'd rather see Sara alive and well instead of seeing Grissom and Sara doing it under a car.

:eek: oh wow.

I just imagined Grissom kissing Sara... while she's dead. I just got chills. Sure, it would be sweet, slightly gross and creepy, but sweet. I have a very interesting imagination... it goes from G and S doing "stuff" under a car to Griss kissing dead people.

Does that prove I need therapy?

Haha I have a story to tell about the spoilers and videos. Don't worry, nothing spoiler-y. I was telling my friend about how addicted to CSI I was (which he already knew..) and I told him that I read some spoilers and watched promo videos and now I can't wait for the premiere... (I won't go into details about that).. and then he's like 'Why don't you just stop watching them?' and I'm like 'NO! I CAN'T! IT'S LIKE... A DRUG!!'

Is that sad? That probably only proved I need therapy more.. lol.

I'm trying to stay optimistic, I really, really am. I just have off days. But for the most part, I'm a good little girl. :D

.. I don't know where that came from.

So, as I was saying when I was actually saying something.. I voted for option # 2, because I'd rather Sara stay alive.. and see her for a while, than to have a kiss that lasts 5 seconds. Both a kiss and Sara alive would be nice though :D

Edit: Sorry, after reading my post, I realized how little sense it made. I totally jumped thoughts like 8 times. Sorry about that.. lol.

4. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I voted for neither, because I want the rescue, the safe and definitely alive Sara, and then I want the kiss. I want it all and I want it now!! No waiting, no death scene. I want it to be the fairy tale rescue I've imagined this whole incredibly horrifically long summer.
    26 days 4 hours and 21 min whoo hoo

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I voted for option #2. I'd rather have Sara & background GSR than one hot GSR scene & then it's over. Just consider it forplay.
    And GSR is better than a drug, it's not bad for you!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hear-hear..[​IMG] me too I want that damm kiss NOW :mad: so I voted NEITHER[​IMG]
    SYMMETRY their rhythm[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

saraxsullivan, my best friend tells me io need help all the time. my sis and her friend too. they know csi is my drug... i have a one track mind nowadays...i've replaced my love of books with an obsession with GSR fanfics. mostly the only thing i watch is csi. the only websites i visit are csi, peta and my email... csi/gsr is a fantabulous drug!!!!! u r not alone ;D

and bengali13 i totally agree w/ you that a kiss and her living would be the best option in the world. if she dies i do hope we get a kiss, but i don't want that to happen at all. i would wait for a kiss if she gotto live, so if i had to choseher living over a kiss, her living would be the one...

hope that made sense

and i don't think i could stand being spoiler free, not now that i've had a taste of it especially... but i have a deep respect for you that can handle it
    26 days 0 hours 41 minutes

god i can't wait
    GO GSR

8. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

So I'm SF, but I watched the promo. I haven't read any of the boxes though, so I still consider myself "pure" so to speak.

Anyway, I'm going to be out of town the 27th, but I'm going to make sure that the hotel I stay in has CBS

Other than that, I don't have much to add...none of us SF do

9. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Adz, either way the season turns out, you're gonna have to watch this promo as soon as the premiere airs. I'm not telling you to NOW - I certainly wish I handn't - but eventually. Because it's gorgeously done. Like hyper active fanvids with incredible editing wonderfully done.

My MOTHER liked it and she doesn't know CSI from her ass. Yes, I just admitted my mom watches CSI everytime there's a blue moon. On a Thursday.

Anyways, I expect you to watch it Sept. 28. Even if the premiere sucks and Sara dies.

Which leads me to my next point. Choco must not have voted yet because so far nobody wants a dead Sara. That's good. lol.

I'd rather use my imagination and KNOW that they are kissing at home then SEE it and then never get the chance to see it agian. You know?

Even though distraught Grissom would be hott.

ANYWAYS - If no Kiss means I get to keep Sara for one more season? Then I don't need a stinkin' Kiss. Though, I might add, that doesn't mean I don't want one.

*Sings little Mermaid song from childhood*

And you don't know why
    But you're dying to try
    You wanna kiss the girl

It don't take a word
    Not a single word
    Go on and kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la, don't be scared
    You got the mood prepared
    Go on and kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la, don't stop now
    Don't try to hide it
    How you wanna kiss the girl

You've gotta kiss the girl
    You wanna kiss the girl
    You've gotta kiss the girl
    Go on and kiss the girl

Yep. Nerd I am. Go me.

And yes, I did snippet out the parts that involve floating on the lagoon and her not talking. Because I'm cool like that. *blushes* It's my favorite Little Mermaid song.

M'kay then. I'm gonna go.

That is all.

10. GSRfanatic25

haha, great theme song, *kiss the girl* could be athread name... and fatacising is the fun part about being a shipper. we've been doing it forever, so why not one more season, or however long it takes. if no kiss equals sara living,like you said, i'm all for it.
    just can't wait for the premiere....

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Turtle, you had to know I would post a great big :D to that one. The only thing I love more than GSR is Disney. Oh and I guess I should put my husband and two sons in there too, but whatever.

I am going to be at Disney World again on Tues until Thurs but I will still post the countdown 'cause my husband is bringing his laptop for me *Yay*. He is very understanding of my GSR ness. When I was about to cut his hair last time, I stopped and asked "Do you trust me?" and he smiled and said "intimately" just for me. 'Cause he loves me. And my GSR quotes t-shirt.

As for my vote, I still say we should get it all RIGHT NOW. A heroic rescue, an incredibly romantic kiss, that smile (you all know what smile I'm talking about too), and then he carries her to the waiting helicopter where they ride off into the sunset. Together. Yeah, just like that.

What do you mean, I need therapy? For what? I'm fine, really.
    And they lived happily ever after. :)

25 days 19 hours and 21 min. That is 619 hours. EST. I need help. I'm never gonna make it.

That is all, Goodnight. Err morning.

12. GSRfanatic25

you have a GSR quotes tshirt? that's awesome. made by yourself? aww, i want one
    and a hubby to say stuff like that to me...
    and your scenario is the best one byfar! i hope hope hope it will happen that way!...*sigh*

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Yeah, I voted for neither. They can't just kiss and then poof, Sara's dead. BLEH! And I'd be okay if they saved the kiss for the end, but we can't have no kiss at all. So I went with the best option... Neither...AKA kiss eventually, but not necisarily Sept 27th. Make sense? Good, cause it didn't to me :)
    Seattlegsrfan[/b]]When the truck crashes through the wall? I saw the one with the truck busting through sand driving all crazy, is there a new one out? AHH. Must find more promos!!! And you gotta admit.. I still can't get Gris running out of my head. MM That was hot. For me it's taking the spot right under "Pin me Down" for the hottest moment on TV. hehehe, ok, bedtime!

GSR rocks that one cool lookin blue rock I have...
    Go Team SO!!

14. GSRfanatic25

i have a random, offtopic, possibly blonde question
    why is your team called stupidly optimistic??

i think seattlegsrfan is talking about the truck crashing through sand, it looks like it's crashing into something more dense than sand, thought i wouldn't call it a wall...

must have GSR no matter what
    SAVE SARA <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>

15. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

GSRFanatic25, please put that tid-bit in a spoiler box!! AHHH! We must keep Adz safe at all cost. hehe, even though it doesn't seem like much of a spoiler, you'd be surprised.

We're Stupidly Optimistic because when we first saw Sara's situation we all sat in the corner and rocked back and forth saying "Sara can't die..she can't. NO WAY!!" We are all beyond optimistic, we don't consider her dying as an option. She can't die. Ever. It's sad really lol.. All of us 'cept for Choc, she wanted uber angst of Sara dying...

ETA: I forgot to speak english. Also forgot bolds and my tags...

GSR rocks my Travertine!
    Go Team SO!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.