Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

:lol: The glasses...only Sara can wear them, they are brilliant in a Geeky way. :rolleyes: They match. :) The hat, though, is too awesome. ;)

Hey gsrLOVE I have just seen your icon. Brill. :D If we are going to have a list for glasses, shove me on the Pro-glasses of course. ;)

Sooo, my faves. :confused:

1. Pin me down (nothing beats the sexiness there. :eek:)
    2. Ending Happy (duh...:lol:)
    3. TYOD (Also twas zexy. :devil:)

That was difficult. :eek:

Yeah! I noticed that too! :lol: It's like they're in a musical! Every scene they have has some sort of theme. :lol:

I've never been so excited. :lol: Forget the sex talk, the the hat was back! :lol:

:eek: Me? Is my love of the the hat that obvious? *blush*

:lol: Maybe I should have quoted more. :rolleyes: Anywho, definetely. What with the the hat, glasses, handcuffs, insects, G's experience, peanut butter (aye Britfan? ;)),...need I go on? :lol:

That's quite some will power! :eek: I can barely last a day. :rolleyes:

Go on to youtube, and search 'Grissom and Sara exposed' it's been posted by CBS, and it's only 10 seconds or so long. ;) I hope you find it. PM me if not.

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Ok

So... Just saw the promo... the other promo.
    And...
    Is it just me or was that a dog? They own a dog. Lucky Dog.

I am still spoiler free...didn't see this on purpose

4. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

MANY THANKS! OMG OMG I cannot wait until next week.....!!

Thank you. Just played it about 20 billion times.....!!!

5. eggbe4thechicken

Choco[/b] you can read if you have seen the youtube promo. ;)]It's Billy's dog! They totally have a family pet! :lol:

Yeah, and I have nothing else to say.

GSR rules?

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Crap.

I just realized my new banner has the hat in it.

Oh well...something for eggy to stare at. :lol:

Ummm...I love GSR?
    GSR is awesome.
    GSR...ummm...yeah.

That's three lines right? Yeah. :D

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Grissom in the hat= Baller

IDK if I should want the Finale to come sooner, or cherish that the season is still going on, because over the summer I'm gonna have crazy withdrawal

8. SaraSidleRules8

I'm so with you mrb. I am looking forward to the finale, but I'll be sad when it's over. :(.

I am looking forward to more juicy GSR though...if there's any. (Note: I'm spoiled. :))

GSR is bliss.
    GSR has hot kinky geek!love sex. :lol:(Can I say that? :lol:)

That's three lines.

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I HAVE MADE A NEW MEDICAL DISCOVERY.

Or rather, psychological discovery.

I'm a psychiatrist .. in training.

Seasonal GSR Disorder:

During the season upon which CSI has new episodes airing on TV, it is known for people to become slightly over-excited over GSR episodes and have Squee-Like Behaviour. Some patients are known to have moods based on what has happened in CSI episodes in relation to GSR. Such as, if there is a GSR scene that the patient likes, they will be in a good mood.

If it becomes known to the patient that there is an upcoming GSR moment, they may expierience behaviour close to daydreaming or having explicit dreams in relation to GSR or what they have read in spoilers. Some patients are known to throw things at walls once they have read a certain spoiler they do not agree with.

This disorder is not fatal and in most cases, the patient does not need to be admitted into a mental hospital. Of course, there are exceptions...

The withdrawal symptoms are horrid, and should be avoided, but sometimes it can't be. Since CSI does not air during July and August, manic depression may occur during these months since the patient has been away from GSR for so long. Videos, re-runs and fanfiction all can contribute to lowering the effects of the manic depression, but it won't completely go away until a new CSI episode with GSR airs.

10. SaraSidleRules8

Ummmm....Is there medication for this? Because I have the symptoms. :lol:

How much are the sessions and where do I sign up? :lol:

GSR is love.
    All hail GSR.
    GSR...is...canon? Yeah. That sounds good. :)

11. eggbe4thechicken

YEAH! *jumps up and down* Look at the hat! It is so perfect! Sara's like thinking 'I love that hat' We all know she does. That's why she wears the glasses, umm, because she does, no explanation needed. :rolleyes:

Sorry for being English, and oblivious, but what's a 'Baller'? If it's a negative comment, then can I remind you that you wanted a hat like that. ;) :lol:

^That's hilarious SxS! :lol: What are you going to do when the shows finishes? *shudder*

12. SaraSidleRules8

Basically...it's a slang term for "cool". Well...that's what I gather anyway. It's really like a basketball term but rap artists adopted it and changed the meaning. If that makes ANY sense at all. :lol:

OMG! :eek: I have no idea! ::shivers:: They'll have to lock me away until friggin' September...I don't even want to THINK about that.

Especially if it's a clifhanger deciding Sara's fate...it'll be worse.

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

We fly high... (I forget the rest of the song)
    Ballin!!!

Ahh, good times, good times.

I just had an epiphany of sorts, and a theory just came out of it...so here it is.

Do you remember how CM kept telling us that we were going to get an apartment scene in LoG? Well maybe this is the missing scene. Maybe they already taped it and it got cut or somethin. Maybe it'll be used as a flashback. I don't know

I always pick flashback as my theory. Theory, people.

14. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya sorry for the slang, but I'm not gonna say he looks "hot" in the hat, so I need to come up with some different material. And Baller is a good thing, and yes I do have the hat.

15. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

That's a good thought. However, Grissom was beared in LoG and is beardless in this shot. I think this scene is all new and all awesome and that we're actually gonna get to see it!

Also, I totally have seasonal GSR disorder. Wish I could shake it, but I can't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.