Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

*first time ever fails to say something witty*
    me? nevah. it was an outcome of the conversation of The Poles. very smart Poles to be exact.
    they so did all at once, yo. i just can't picture them taking the first step (read: kiss), and not do the ... oh dear, how did you describe it? mambo? so yeah, if they made a step, they went all the way. why? b/c i think it would've been awkward not to. IMO after a kiss Grissom still kinda would have had a way out. but i believe he wanted to show her he's in this for real.
    i agree. seriously, i think by all those packages sent to the lab and flirting at work TPTB are preparing us for someone to finally figure it out. cuz it's indeed getting ridiculous if they are all gonna be blind any longer.
    *dances hula dance*
    you know Turtle, i'm Bi-facial too in my heart. but i want to be signed as Clean Shaven cuz there is not enough people there. and b/c i love him dearly.
    *dies*
    totally agree with you fogs. of course if we assume that it's the Grave Danger theory that is valid. cuz i've got stil one leg in the since-TOYD wagon.
    you just spend too much time with us.
    and i love it, if you haven't noticed yet, lol.

oh and HAPPY B-DAY BILLY!!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I still think they ALL KNOW, their smart bright people, and once again..working with someone for 7 years.. you'd have to be really dense and wearing blinders to not have noticed.. but I did pick BRASS, he's been kind of a mentor to Sara, due to the fact his own daughter Ellie is all F.....up, and he's close to Grissom, and he's been with them through so many cases

[​IMG]

[​IMG] so who on the team will be surprised?

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

wait. so who keeping this list? I will do it if you guys want me to(cause i am keeper of lists TaDa!(woah to much sugar. must stop eating chocolate)) but I dont want to step on anyones toes.

Bad.Images.In.My.Head.

Are you sure about that?I mean why not? :lol:

cuz I have nothing better to do:

Who will find out?

Brass:
    desertwind
    eggbe4thechicken
    nameless
    sarahvma
    theatresporter
    Turtlebaby

Catherine:
    Adzix
    Alyssa
    MissDee

Doc. R:
    SnowAngel58

Other:
    Fogi

All righty I am short some people, so please be clear and say who you think is going to find out first it makes my sad pathetic life simpeler

Etited:

yah I heard about that, but it hasnt been verified or anything. I am a big fan Grays(pokes avie and siggy) but i just might stop watching if they make a spin off.in my opinion spin offs=bad

I just quoted someone who posted under me. that screws with my brain.Or mabey its the chocolate.

4. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

i am completely torn between catherine and brass finding out. I really want catherine to find out first, she would have SUCH an oh my gosh face and that would be awesome, but something tells me that it is going to be brass. yeah as for the lists of babies and beards- i am Bifacial and bi-baby. yeah.

btw, is it totally certain that billy signed on for season 8? just wondering

oh and for all of you who don't like GA, there making a spinoff show and that wil DEFINITELY hurt their ratings, i think.

ETA: what episode # is empty eyes?????

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

7x18

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

You can just go "FIE!" or something like that.

By being in her for real? lol.

Anyway - no, I get what you mean. I think it's more a factor of... if you've waited for 6+ years, you're not going to go on a few dates and see where it takes you. The first 6 years were like one big, awkward first date.

I'm glad that they threw in Catherine and Nick's conversation, so they might be hinting that it's something the whole lab is suspicious of, and talking about in a more social setting like that.

Yeah, according to the girls who went to his play, he told them that he had signed, but he wasn't allowed to say anything for a couple more weeks, and then an official statement was sent out that a few entertainment organizations ran with.

Jorja we're all still in the dark about, however Ask Ausiello is saying that she's currently in talks and he assumes she'll be back, too.

Having said that, given the nature that the MCSK is taking, I still think it would be in their best interest to keep hers' a secret so that if she DOES become a final victim, we won't all go, "But she's safe, so no big deal."

Trollop.

They might suspect, but I think that if they flat-out knew, someone would confront him.

7. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I'm for Cath, second choice Brass (both ensure definite candidates for next years Funniest Moment)

If I may take a detour for a second to "Things you may or may not hear on CSI (because it would probably not happen like this)

Grissom: Catherine, I called you here to tell you somthing
    Cath: what is it Grissom, and why is Sara here?
    Grissom: Sara and I have been dating since last year
    Cath (speechless for a moment then): SQUEE! Good for you! (long pause as realization sets in) How did I not figure this out! It was so obvious wasnt it!

LoL, yes I'm psychotic
    in other news,

I agree, Grissom was obviously (at least to me) hurt by somebody who just wanted his hottie body, not him, so I think he would defiantly want to take it slow and make sure Sara wasn't like that. Sara also might have been in favor of taking it slow anywho so, it works like all things GSR ;)

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

The woman speaks the truth :p

*dies at the thought of Cath saying "Squee" :lol:

Dirty.

Oh, totally. I was starting to wonder how it was that Grissom is suddenly clean-shaven, thinner, taking time off and not working overtime constantly (and, I mean, he must be, right? there's just not enough hours in the day to be working non-stop AND having oodles of Geek!Sex) and no one noticed that anything had changed. And I mean, Sara's most likely not maxed out on overtime every month either. I mean, come on people. 1+1= ? ...

9. butterflylove206

thats why I think somebody has to have figured this out by now and they just figure they'll give G&S their space, ick which totally contradicts my Cath theory. I hate it when I do that

10. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

i don't think somebody has figured it out yet, and i think TPTB wants to save the "big reveal" for the season finale, or a later episode. I hope that somebody figures it out, as opposed to them telling the lab people openly. It would be A LOT funnier if someone figures it out. *envisions all the csi's squee-ing*

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okay, who's to start a new thread?

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Which title you go with it? I haven't got a chance to vote for it.

I want Catherine and Nick to find out about Sara and Grissom, because Catherine is close to Grissom and Nick is close to Sara, real close to her. She is the only can calm Nick down. Brass and Warrick will be the one to find out next after Catherine and Nick. Greg will be the last to know because he will have his heart broken because he is in love with Sara, but he is not, he has a crush on her.

13. butterflylove206

I think the crush was over a while ago and now he just sees her as a sister kinda deal

I think we're going with "It's so obvious isn't it" since it seems to have won the poll by a landslide *pouts* though I liked "Waiting 7 years for this to hatch" best though it is evily fun to twist peoples words *evil laugh*

EDIT oops, just realized the new threads up, bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.