Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

I love LoG. It is like, one of the best this season. the hallway scene was priceless. Grissom just keeps coming towards her, and she just keeps backing up, and Grissom's thinking very quietly to himself "Why are you backing up? GET OVER HERE I WANT TO SMEX YOU!" She's thinking "at the lab and i'm supposed to be mad at you." (But another part of her mind is going "But he's so HOT! Come on, how can you be mad at that?") She's clearly uncomfortable with this sudden reversion to his "Norman" attitude. He's so happy and carefree and flirty, and she's going "What in hell is going on?"

I LOVE IT! :D

(Okay, i admit, i was sad When Keppler died. But i knew he was a crazy psycho murderer! Even though he wasn't. I guess i have this thing where i don't like certain characters until they die. I did the same thing with Marisol on CSI: Miami.)

Gillian S. Grissom, who can now stop worrying about her poppa :D and start worrying about Delko. :( *Cry*

BTW, did anyone see the newest TV guide? WP is SUCH A HOTTIE!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Sarah if you don't have it on tape, you can view the clip on the www.grissomsararomance.com he does look her up and as she walks away :p "sexy devil" :devil:

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Well... he was very stoked about his racing cockroaches. You know, until they lost. Then we never heard about them again. Poor lonely cockroaches.

But that was a "I have bugs! And they RUN! How flippin' cool is THAT shit?"

This was more of a "Lab? What lab? Psh, screw the lab. I can't believe I haven't seen you in four weeks... oh how I want to jump you right now."

I don't know if I'd say he was every really trying to push her away... more like - he was trying to keep his own feelings at bay. We all know how it is. Er.. sorta anyways. ok. I know how it is...

There's that one person and you don't know how to handle the feelings that you have for them so you continually hold them at arms length. But that doesn't work either because you look up and pay attention one day and you realize that they are actually happy and aren't noticing that you're holding them at arms length anymore. And you're not the one making them happy.

And you break - you get mad at them and you don't know why because you WANT them to be happy. Just not with her. Or you know... in this case - with him. And the whole situation just stinks. Psh.

And you try to pull them back in - and you can't because they don't like it... they have something better to do now besides be held at arms length.

Like Grissom saying "Now, you work here... but I'm going over there. Because I don't want you with him, but I can't have you with me."

In the end, both parties wind up getting hurt.

That is all.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It might just be me but I can't get that link to pull up desertwind.

5. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Nope, ain't just you. There's no I in Grissom. ;)

I didn't notice before because I didn't click it. It's saved to my favorites, so I never have to...

Anyways. www.grissomsararomance.com

That is all.

6. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

That is a really good site. I got a few pix from there. I like it A LOT!!! :p

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okay, i don't have really much to say, which is odd, i know. i just wanted to stop by and show off my new super-sexy avatar.

weeeeeeell, okay i have one thing to add, still pertaining to our Hallway scene. so after watching it a billion times i came to conclusion that maybe Sara didn't want to show him how happy she was that he's back. she wanted to just sound surprised and like she didn't really think about it a lot. but damn, the man can be super adorable, and she didn't put that into account. so she simply couldn't help but melt and just grin like stupid. ya know, it's the way when you are angry at someone, or more like you want to be angry, but he makes a puppy face or crack such a hilarous joke that you just can stop yourself from smiling. that's what could've happened to her when she saw him approaching. the way he was looking at her; the hunger in his eyes said everything.

it tells us how crazy she is about him, ya know. the best thing? Grissom feels the same.

i guess i'm overanalyzing this scene again cuz she was probably just geniuenly happy and surprised to see him and just tried to prevent him from getting too close.

omg. the smell might've been an excuse, yo. MAYbe (like Sara always says, lol) she saw him coming and thought "oh damn, my sweet dufus is going to hug me in the middle of the lab and if he will come an inch closer i won't have enough willpower to refuse".

maaan, i love GSR. so many possibilities.

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I have seen the corridor scene on GSR. Had to op in and say it was marvellous. Loved the looks from Griss, had she not been reluctant and smelly, there would have been corridor sex. Make. No. Mistake. Totally flirty and quite possibly one of my favourite scenes ever. Well written, well played and well directed.

Is it just me or does Grissom have a thing for Sara in overalls? He checked her out in Toe Tags while she was wearing them and he did it again in this episode. He likes a bit of dirty dirty doesn't he, the randy old goat! ;)

Then I saw this on WPAP - whatever happened to eye contact? He is so NOT looking into her eyes! :lol:

That's why she was backing away from him, he had his Little Grissom popping out to say hello! :devil: He needed the space, not her! :lol:

And now, I will go back to lurking. Good day.

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

ITA, britfan - Grissom is a staving man looking at a feast. He's been away from her for a whole month, and by the look on his face he could not have missed her more. I daresay when they see each other "later" at home, he'll be doing a lot more than looking at her ;)

Sara's pretty damn sexy in her overalls, so who can blame Grissom for checking her out when she's dressed in them. come to think of it, there are a couple of hot fics out there where Grissom's fetish for Sara in overalls is indulged. Yum :)

Sorry I didn't post a GoScaR poll last night - I was out for dinner and a hockey game.

This is our final GoScaR category *sniff* If there are any tie-break situations by tomorrow night, I'll put up addition polls to pick the final winner.

Polls close at 12 AM on the 14th February (GMT). Winners will be announced on Valentines Day.

10. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Just saw this, had to reply: all of it. The entire encounter. She had that whole "dirty girl" thing going on. He loved it. Grissom loved it, and Sara loved that he loved it. And they loooove each other. WHY does Valentine's Day have to fall on a Wednesday and not a Thursday? WHY?!?

I just want to say, right now, that yes, WP is incredibly hot (BPHS much?), and also, major kudos go to Jorja. If Billy had been looking at me like that, I would not have been able to keep backing up. They must have totally mauled each other after that take.
    Alternate take:
    Grissom: Hi... I... ummm... missed you. A lot.
    Sara: Yes, um... I see that.
    Grissom: How come you keep backing up?
    Sara: I'm dirty. We're in a hallway.
    Grissom: I know. How come you keep backing up?
    Sara: I'll get you dirty. And we're in a hallway. At work. With a bunch of detectives and other CSIs and stuff?
    Grissom: I know. Waiiit... Ohhhh. Thinking with the wrong head, sorry. Well, if that's what you're worried about, I can go put my overalls on and there's a mud pit out back.
    Sara: Sweet. Let's go.

Actually, you know what? That's pretty much what happened.

I still say they start an episode or an act off by interrupting The Pair in the middle of It. Make up sex, great smut potential, it can be all warm and fuzzy, comic relief, and it's the perfect way to get Billy to take that damn shirt off. Seriously. Stupid shirt. It's glued to him or something. TAKE IT OFF, BILLY!!!
    I'm going to go off a-squeeing now. Good day.

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Grissom &Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

Crys, i love you.
    did i mention that i love you?
    seriously, did i?
    i sure did.
    i probably didn't say it enough times though. but you're my hero. i love when GSR becomes a Billy/Grissom thread. TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT! *squeeeee* you're slimmer than George who was mistaken as your son in a baby store. c'mon, you're SUCH a hottie! oh, but before ... shave the Bin Laden.

ETA:
    in all that insane Billy-lovin' excitement i forgot to mention what i voted for in the last GoScaRs poll. the best episode as a whole is definitely Butterflied cuz it was ALL about GSR. my second choice: well, the importance of WTG won the duel with TOYD's eyesex.

12. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I think I have just peed myself laughing! Bin Laden... hee hee hee!

Two posts on here in one day. Wow! There must have just been a major GSR moment. ;)

ITA - BILLY...TAKE THE SHIRT OFF NOW!! He definitely looks gymmed up and toned on the longer shot TVGuide cover, so TAKE IT OFF!! :lol: :lol: Come on, honey dear, share the wealth!!

13. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

It is not a BIN LADEN beard! He's all cuddly now! Like a teddy bear! He normally does, but especially with the beard! Trimming it is fine, but please don't shave it off. Adzix had a whole three and a half seasons, it's our turn. And she has most of BP's other hot movies, he never had a beard when he was shirtless then. BEARD ME SHIRTLESS, YOU HOT, SEXY MAN! SARA WILL THANK YOU FOR IT!!
    About Adzix. You're MY hero. Seriously, where do I get icon-making skillz like that? Because your avatar is seriously hot. And thank you. :lol: I just can't help myself...
    Pocket House: Believe me, I know. Gil, take off the damn shirt. I've had, like, three shirtless scenes, and you're totally hotter than me. <squeak, Vicodin>
    Hush, Greg.
    Pocket Greg: I didn't say anything... Grissom? I'm secretly a suggar fan. Take it off? Pweez?
    Sigh.
    Relating this, somehow, magically, to GSR, Sara would totally love it if she were brushing her teeth, and then a mostly nekkid Grissom snuck up behind her after his 5-minute shower scene... :devil:

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Aaaah, okay. Groovy. I'll go check.

Yeah - you know... much as a "welcome home" make-out would've been nice, I dunno... I think what's smart about the way they're playing it is that even though we didn't actually get to watch from the beginning, because they "broke up" while he was gone, I think you could say, we now get to watch the second time around.

If that makes sense.

It doesn't.

Okay.

15. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

I voted for WTG. Technically, although that didn't have so much GSR as "Butterflied" and what it did have wasn't angsty (the camera duel is second only to last week's scene for sheer gooey cuteness), guys... that episode had the canon moment. The moment where we could all take a deep breath and murmur "We were right... we were right."

I'm currently suffering through a show I love where the showrunners don't understand their audience, don't give a s*** what that audience thinks if they do accidently happen to gain any insight about them, and don't even seem to have a basic high-school knowledge about storytelling and the elements that make it up. So to know that a show has to go in a certain direction, and to keep wondering if the showrunners can see it as plainly as you do and here you are with no power and no influence to make them see what you see, only to get a moment like that... where not only do you learn that they think the same way you do, but they're able to put your moment on that screen in a way that completely satisfies everything that you ever wanted to see from it... that's rare, man. That's rare. WTG was where I knew I could trust TPTB to deliver the show I believed I should be watching. So... it gets my vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.