Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i know there was some question on who's unspoiled. well, i should raise my hand now! it's been done beofre coughmissdee and i think it'd be cool. well. not cool. more like tortrous but potato patatato.

if in fact the kiss did happen on camera, does anyone else think that they would show a kiss outtake in the dvd extras when it does come out ? i'd buy that $70 thing and just watch that! and besides, he's "like to kiss her before the show ends"

oh no. what if this whole canon thing foreshadows the end of the series? or even, billy leaving?

GRINS happily. might i direct you to the yobling board? we're a friendly bunch and very excited about s7.

2. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

All this talk of Grissom not seeing the value of sara or being to 'fumbling' or 'geek' to have approached Sara before is too hard on Grissom. :(

He was not shown as any of those in the first 1,2 & 3 Seasons. His reasons for NOT having a relationship with Sara were, I think, honest an resposible. Though we ALL wanted him to GO FOR IT! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Any Grissom's reasons seem to be:
    1. Age difference -
    2. Fear that reason no.1 meant she had a father-figure interest (which would fade),
    3 ditto .... for crush-on-the-teacher possibility.
    4. ditto ... Leave him for a younger man like Hank.
    5. Fear that he would fall deeply in love and be left VERY vunerible emotionly.
    6. Fear of the effect on his work. Grissom would loose more than just a typical job in an office - it is who he is.
    7. I don't think sara was really suited to be with Grissom until she sorted out her self out abit. I personelly did not think her rather abrasive manner in the early seasons would appeal to Grissom. Despite her looks.
    7. Looks would NOT be everything to a thoughtful and intelligent Grissom man. He is a man who seeks truth and geninue soul mate rather than just a roll in the hay (after all in Vegas that cannot be hard to get!).

PS - I work in the science field and know a lot of academic men like Grissom. Just not being 'cool' like Greg is only superficial.
    PPS - At *least* Grissom does NOT wear socks with sandles and trousers that are 3'' too short with a woolly tank-top in the height summer!
    PPPS - One of my collegues came into work once wearing 2 ties, one on top of the other! And his officemate didn't even notice!

I know the real reasons are that it is a TV show and it kept us all interested. My god someone that goodlooking don't have to hang around in real life!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I voted on the first poll- for "Nesting dolls" and Bloodlines" although he should have comforted her in "Committed" as well :( big dufus sometimes- well most of the time- Grissom that is- not the star Billy- so different- anyways on the other poll "they all, already know"- SCREAMS :eek:if you worked with someone for 6 years and didn't noticed them--and their chemistry-camraderie-- then your really blind and deaf or mentally impaired- :(and their a very bright bunch- soooooooooo--they know :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I chose the "innocent joke" option.

I think that over time we will see everyone just kind of gleaning. You'll see strange looks pass between Warrick or Nick or a probing expression from Catherine or Brass... Doc Robbins just flat out winking...

But more than anything, I think the eventual confession will have to come from one of them. And no matter who it's too, I think it will be an interesting scene.

BTW - did anyone find out where the purple dress/orange couch Jorja picture is from?

5. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I didn't vote but I think I'd go with innocent joke. I don't know. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. Or a month or whatever.

I kind of just skipped over these pages I haven't read, because I'm lazy I guess.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, but to be downright honest I'm pretty fed up. :(

6. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

Was there anywhere I could find the script of Committed that had Grissom acting different??

The Jorja pics, I can upload the ones from that photosession but should I link here or in the Jorja thread??

Oh, in the ep Play With Fire, the one I saw had no "Honey, in it" anyone have that scene with that precious little word intact??

7. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

lol. I love that episode. Catherine crashes Hank and Sara's date by putting a severed finger in front of Sara. Now that is one cool way to spoil a date. I think it would be funny if that happened to me someday. Yeah, I'm sitting with some guy at the movies and an unknown friend of mine puts a severed finger that is in a glass of ice in a cup-holder. I wouldn't be freaked out, I'd crack up laughing!

Outtakes of a kiss? WOW! When did this happen and why didn't I hear about it? $70?? I'd pay $100 to see it! I really do hope that they put it on the dvd.

hehe. You could try fanfiction. :rolleyes:

--

btw: I'm un-spoiled. Yay!

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm unspoiled too, yo!! *throws out chest with pride*

naaah, i think Cath'll be more than ok about it. she'll say something like "good for you" and smirk. don't think anybody will do a major deal out of it, weeell maybe Ecklie, but he has to know first.

they kissed? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i knew it. i knew it!

about the poll, again i think i posted something similar before :D but on this one i voted for other, b/c i have my own theory. i don't think someone will figure it out in one moment. i mean a second earlier for example Catherine, was in total darkness and she saw something that completely, without a doubt revealed their secret. no, i think somebody will just start suspecting something after seeing them eye sexing once or twice or being closer to each other etc etc, but nothing which would cross the boundary like making out, flirting like never or talking about what Grissom wants for lunch at THEIR home. nah uh. so maybe Cath will see something, Nick as well, Warrick will say he saw too much all those years, and they'll sum it up.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hy, everyone outthere! it`s my first vistit, I am from austria and we re just waiting to watch #6 and i am so exited to see whats going on between g and s. Are they already together or not and if since when they are a couple???!!!
    And whats about that kiss you were talking about???
    I know you may laugh about my questions but here in austria they bore us with repeating older episodes and we have to wait till next year to watch #6 thats an awful long time!!

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Apparently Gris's birthday is today. How do you think he and Sara will celebrate? (besides *that* lol) Will he even *want* to? I wanna hear thoughts :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope there will be a lot of "that" ;)for they have waited such a long time, of course he wants to "celebrate"!!! But a little birthday cake to regain some strengh coulde do no harm i think. i hope the f... and get really really drunk, they sure need that kind of "refreshment" :devil:

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I think it would be fun to see all the bloopers of the kiss scene that isn't really there. :confused: yeah.. that's kinda confusing, but anyway..

I would laugh so hard if they were to put 'kiss-scene bloopers' on the DVD. Hehe.. I imagined Grissom missing. :p Or maybe one time, they kiss, and then Sara falls of the bed.

Wow, I have a messed up imagination. :p

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I don't believe the full intact script of Committed still exists, however at YTDAW, mystery - I think after the episode itself aired, told people the full outline of it. So you may have to wade through the Committed discussion (which you'll have to search for), unfortunately.

Basically here was what happened:

Earlier in the episode, during the goldfinger/interrogation scene, Adam has fantasies about raping Sara.

Later, when he attacks her, I think the idea is that at any given moment, you're not sure what's Adam's fantasy and what is really happening. First he's raping her, then he's not, then he has a knife to her throat, but... oh. He really does. (Sorry, pot handle). And he does wind up cutting her neck.

Grissom sees this, the actual neck cutting and THAT is when he starts to lose it. So you could look at Committed as "If it had happened, then the scene would've remained the same". Basically I believe he tries to bust out the window glass.

After they get Sara free, I think he keeps sort of mumbling "Are you alright", maybe trying to hug her, and she kind of pushes him away and runs to the window.

14. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Kissing scene bloopers - Sara falls off the bed. OMG - I think I would die laughing if I saw that, because that is so something that would happen to me.
    Oh, and Happy Birthday Gris! Other than the obvious :devil: , I'm not sure what they would do... hang at his place or something...?

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay - another poll. Yes, yes - I'm obsessed. Deal with it. lol.

Sorry - wasn't fulfilling the three line rule.

I don't honestly think they filmed kissing scenes. If only because those promo pics we got recently would've shown something more intimate if there had been something.

But maybe that's just me. The poll is obviously an "if they had" scenario.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.