Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Helllloooooo! Everyone! How the heck are ya'll tonight? I am sitting here at home after going pick-up truck shopping with the hubby and I am watching a CSI marathon on Spike and drinkin' Smirnoff ice. WOOHOOO!

JorjaAnn -----
    I DO know that the GSR is GREAT and lovely in the premire, I know that we DO solve the Warrick murder ASAP and it will NOT be drawn out for the season.I have heard/read that Sara is in 4-6 eppys, but I can't say that's positively right. I know more, but I'm limited on what I can spill. LOL

I am loving watching GSR in season six right now. I just saw Sara tell Grissom that she "won't wait up" I am telling ya, I squeed the first time I saw that. LOL!:drool:

I am sick and freakin' tired of all this mess with rude people. I don't think I have ever been horrid to a fellow CSI fans, but, BOY, they sure have been to me. Me and my friends! Don't mess with my buds. Ok, better not talk about it anymore.
    Have a great weekend.:)

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, I just realized that in my last post I forgot to talk about geekbaby names! So, for a boy I agree that I like some combination of Warrick and James, but for a girl, I like the name Kalista Kallima, which in Greek means most beautiful butterfly. It's obviously symbolic, but also unique. :)

I'm not sure if this will get me in trouble, but I actually found the name Kalista Kallima for one of my fan-fic stories fanfiction.net. My author name is melody425 and I have 21 stories about GSR ranging from OOC fluff to realistic scripts and plots you'd see on the show, to songfics, and finally to small cute GSR snippets. All stories are rated mildly low. :) So, if anyone is looking for some fun GSR fanfic, you might like to check out some of my stories. If you want some titles of my favourite and best works IMO just pm me...sales pitch concluded :lol:

*Waiting for a mod to slap me?*

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok I am going to say this one last time. I have asked repeatedly for the negative comments about other posters to stop. If it keeps up I will either start handing out warnings or I will lock this thread. I would suggest you all read the rules here specifically the line that states:

~ It is NEVER appropriate to flame or bash another poster or group of posters. Negative comments and snide remarks towards others will not be tolerated in this forum.

4. PiperGrissom

Well, I am a total idiot. LOL! I said I was watching Season Six last night when it was clearly season seven. DUH! Oh, GSRLUVER, I love your geekbaby names.
    There are a bunch of fans that honestly think that whole rumor started last year about Sara coming back with a baby bump is happening. I don't know, but I DO hope so.
    Alot of my GSR buddies are going to be offline this weekend, so I am planning on reading TONS of GSR fan fics. I need to catch up on all of my author alerts. I have a bunch.
    Hope you all have a super weekend.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

6. PiperGrissom

Happy Monday everyone! I am in a GREAT mood cause it's a holiday!!!! WOOOHOO!
    I had my own CSI marathon last night and I have to confess a deep, dark secret.........I'd never seen Happenstance!!!!!!! I had scene the GSR scene online and even used it in my GSR videos, but yesterday was the first time I'd watched it. (Hangs head in shame)
    Oh, I also watched the 'Keppler Eppys' for the first time. Yes, even though I own the DVDs, I avoided the 'Grissomless' shows.
    I loved how Sara was protective of Grissom's office, reputaion and everything else while he was away.
    I may have to have another CSI marathon today!

7. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

hi all!
    My name is maria from Spain and i am a huge GSR fan.Can't wait to see the premiere:drool:. i am so glad to be part of this board.

8. PiperGrissom

Welcome!!!! Glad you are here. Click on the link on my sig for another GSR site.
    We have alot of GREAT people here! Have fun, and jump right in!!!!

9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yes! Welcome sara25! It's great to have you here. You'll find we're all pretty relaxed and just have fun discussing our fav couple. Feel free to post about anything relating to our couple! :)

10. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Welcome aboard, Maria from Spain, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy here.

Good for you piper to have your rest w/ gsr in between. Ha! you have your share of gsr-ness on season 7 while i just finished IE (season 4) and that 'Pin Me Down' scene, now i can go to sleep. :)
    The first time i watched this epi years before, GSR doesnt hit me yet. I have come as far as 4x12 that i started to wish for both of them.

Goodnight everyone! :):cool:;)

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Big welcome sara25[​IMG] glad your here and have fun:thumbsup:

Who do you all think will be the most devastated on the demise of Warrick, Grissom, Sara or both the same? I can't wait to see the dialogue between them on this horrible event, he's so loved by all:(

And Piper "Happenstance" great ep. glad you saw it, I've caught a few, on SPIKE, but have seen all of them before, tonight it's the S/7 finale:p fanatic that am, I've got all of them on tape with the exception of the ones with Keppler:shifty: not one of my fav. guests~

[​IMG] NEW

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Oooo....Nice banner Desert!
    Grissom was so hot in those promo shots. JF is looking mighty fine in that, too.
    I hope we get to see a few glimpses of Grissom and Sara in some fancy duds this season, preferably together. Perhaps at a wedding....
    Welcome sara25.

p.s. I've been studying up on grammar to help with my creative writing, and yes, there are supposed to be four dots after wedding. Three dots for the ellipses and one for the end of the sentence.

p.s.s. Who else hears Sara when they do a spell check and it suggests gruesome as a replacement for Grissom? "Gruesome Grissom", what ep was that in?

13. PiperGrissom

Gruesome Grissom, wasn't that in maybe the third or fourth eppy of the first season? Hmmmm....

Seattle, I don't think you need any help with your writing, I just read you latest with CSIGeek. WOOOHOO!
    I am now wondering, (yes, I've seen some scripts and some really great spoilers for For Warrick) that alot of these 'leaked scripts and spoilers' are full of BS. What if Warrick lives? Witness Protection, anyone? I have too much time on my hands, cause I've been really thinking about all this.LOL

I really need therapy!!!:guffaw:

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

first off, welcome Sara25!! we're all so glad you're here, i hope you have as much fun as the rest of us! :bolian:
    Piper, i'm so glad you watched Happenstance! it's one of my favorite cases on CSI, it's very well thought out..and the GSR is GREAT!
    I admit, i'm not a huge fan of the Keppler episodes, i'm not happy when a random character just plops right in, creates chaos because of their history then is killed off :confused:...plus Grissom wasn't there :lol:

on the LF casting...i truly believe that nobody can replace WP but i think that we'll have to wait until we've actually seen a few eps with him before we judge his acting abilities :thumbsup: thanks for that bio Desert, he has been in some pretty heavy weight movies.

and lastly, Piper, once again, i am exceedingly jealous of your extensive knowledge on our premiere :shifty:

15. PiperGrissom

Oh, I have something else, no real spoiler,so no box.
    When I was doing that interview with Rambo, I asked him in an email a question I totally left out of the interview.
    I asked him what eppys he's writing for season NINE, so far, he knows he is writing 9X8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.