Grey's Anatomy #2 ~ The McThread, Seriously!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Patrick Dempsey & family.

[​IMG]

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Aaawww! :D
    The "McFamily" :)

Thanks for sharing Hormiga. :D

------------------
    [​IMG]

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

That is adorible!!!!

His little girl is so adorible and of course so are his newborns!!!

4. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

:sigh: This wouldn't be the first time a great show got kiboshed thanks to inside fighting and other issues. Moonlighting could have lasted 10 seasons, but Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepherd's in-fighting, Bruce's drinking and so forth pretty much killed the show. Square Pegs (Sara Jessica Parker's first show) was a HUGE HIT, but all the drug use on the set by several of the cast and production crew shut it down as well.

Although you have successful spinoffs like Mork and Mindy, The Jefferson's and Frasier, you also have stuff that tanks like Joanie loves Chachi, and Joey.

I like Kate Walsh as Addison, but I think her leaving and doing a spin-off will take a lot away from Grey's Anatomy. Although I'm not happy with some of Isaiah Washington's actions, I don't want Preston Burke off the show either. What makes Grey's such a great show is that the whole cast works so well together and you like the characters (well, except for Mark--he's an @$$hole!!!) and enjoy the show for the interaction of the characters. Taking away Addison would make a bit of a void in the show, IMHO, and I don't want her spun off!!! AIYA!!!

5. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

Im really sorry, chocolate_bunnys !!! im going to edit that out right now.

i do not know what is up with izzie. She is being soo mean to george and callie, it made me sad.

when is the next episode?

6. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

March 15.I think...... Thats like 2 whote frekin' weeks.Sh..t

But a verry HOT a..hole.No? :lol:

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

From People:
    "First there was McDreamy, then McSteamy. And the women of Grey's Anatomy will have to come up with a brand-new nickname now that ex-Wings hunk Tim Daly is on his way to Seattle Grace.
    Daly, 51, will appear on a special two-hour episode of the ABC drama that could serve as a springboard for a spinoff series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
    The spinoff would star Kate Walsh, who plays Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd on Grey's Anatomy, ABC reps confirmed to PEOPLE in February. Actor Taye Diggs has also signed on to appear in the expanded episode.
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, Daly's character is described in a production breakdown as "handsome, sincere, like a McDreamy."
    Paul Adelstein, who plays double-crossing Secret Service agent Paul Kellerman on FOX's Prison Break, has also been cast, although it's unclear what role he will play.
    Grey's creator Shonda Rhimes is writing the special episode, details of which are being kept under wraps but which USA Today reports will feature Walsh's character mulling an out-of-town job offer. Should the spinoff go forward, Addison will most likely accept the offer".

8. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I can't wait for next week because i read that Callie has to reveal a "big secret" :D *squee* I think she's gonna tell someone that she's pregnant. I know a lot of people dont like Callie but she's by far my favorite character besides George, and I love them as a couple. :)

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Finally a new ep next week. Yay!! :D

I'm still not looking forward to the spin-off. :( Sheesh I don't even like the CSI spin offs. No thanks!!

------------------
    [​IMG]

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Hmmm..after reading that there I just realized something. I too have been against this spin-off but now maybe I should just see how it goes before condemming it. After all if the CSI didn't do a spin-off I would have never have seen CSI Miami and never been so obsessed with Horatio/DC. So I'll give it a chance first.

11. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

D:

George, I love you, but you're a terrible person. Biig mistake, buddy.

12. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

UGH! what is going ON?! All my favorite shows are going down the crapper! And this ep was good, I was a little disappointed with Callie's "secret" though.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Tonights Ep was really really good and omg I loved the ending...I thought Callie's secret was dumb but ok..I'm ok with it..

<a href="This is good but it's a big time spoiler so don't read if you don't want to know.." target="_blank">the ep ended with George and Izzy in bed..naked..in the morning...OMG MY ship has sailed...even though Izzy looked like she was freakin out and made the biggest mistake of her life...but still I loved it and well that has to be the end of George and Callie.. My ship has sailed even though it will probably sink.</a>

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Are there any Cheers fans here because if so you will reconize that professer dude as Robin Colcord ;)

What was the big deal about Callie's secret, there is always a richy on a show :lol:

and if anyone knows what my Greys ship is you can only guess what my mood is :D :D Yay George and Izzie!!

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Nooooo! Bad. Bad George. You're married, remember? This is just bad. I mean, forget the fact that I don't like the idea of Izzy/George, but this is just going to cause awkwardness and fighting all over the place.

Or, maybe things will get better now that it's out of the way. Once George makes good with Callie, that is...