Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

I think she's my second lady for Gman too, I kinda like him with Sofia too, dunno why. I think it was because of Formalities, she was like his bond girl, but Catherine was like his wifey ;)

I still cant take my eyes off that video. It's addictive.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i wouldn't mind Grissom with Sophia.. BUT CATHERINE ALL THE WAY! i just HATE seeing grissom with sara. that just, doesn't work.

lmao.. i know! that video is so AMAZING!! i can't wait for this episode. makes sara mad and maybe she'll run to NICK and then grissom and cath have an argument. SO HOT!! i can't wait. just, grissom kinda seems like an ass in this episode. OH WELL!! we get a hot line like that from cath to gris, and we're good!! lmao

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

You know I'm not sure I'd like better.. Cath and Gris certainly have 'something'. They had more of a mysterious past than Gris and Sara IMO.
    Lady Heather threw him off guard... **achem** back to G/C

I really wonder if Cath is talking to Grissom about Lady Heather. They set it up to look that way, but you never know with teasers. It could be related to something entirely different. And suposedly NO ONE knows about Gris and Sara so that would blow that theory .... I just want to know what Cath would really do if/when she found out about Gris and Sara.

4. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

deride him for his double standard? that'd be my vote.

i love the slap line. too bad i won't see it.

cath, lady h, sophia...i could see all of that but my choice is cath.

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'd say castrate...mwahaha. I can't be mad at him atm though, still too hung up on that smexy vid. Does anyone know if we can download it anywhere? I want it on my iPod! Portable hotness.

I watched Law of Gravity on Tuesday, and I dunno he just looked like Sara's grandad, probs because of that bloody god awful beard but I dunno, they look so odd together IMO. Jorjas a great lookin lass but I dunno, physically I don't think they suit each other.

*CRIES* OMG, the person who posted the slowmo version of the ET kiss has taken it off YT, why deprive me?! WHY?! :mad:

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Law of Gravity did have it's good moments. In the end when Cath was rushing to Keppler, Gris was right beside her. He knew how upset she was and he was right there for her.

As for more recent times, I think coolcatz is on to something ... :devil:

--STILL rolling about the sexy PureJoy kiss on ET :D

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I love how in LoG when she started crying he didn't notice at first, then he looked at her and he was just hugging her straight away. He cares. I'm sure her arm slips around him as they walk away, im SURE! I can't find that on YouTube anymore *cries* Where is all the PJ videoness going?!

Yup Hhunter, i'm still reveling in it too. :devil:

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

ams, check your pm. :D

I've been thinking about making a new PureJoy video for a while, but I just haven't had the time. Times like this are the times I think real life really sucks. lol. But I'll try to make one as soon as I can. If you want to check out my old videos, you can just go to my YouTube channel. My username there is ericasj. Lame. I know. :lol: There are just two or three PJ ones, though. I've got one or two more which YouTube wouldn't let me upload. :(

lol Heather, I'm not sure whether Catherine is pissed at Gil's involvement with Heather. If she is, I think she has every right to be considering how she was lectured by him before. I love Heather, but I hate that what Gil is doing now is completely against what he has said in the past. Well, if this is Catherine's reaction over Gil and Heather, imagine what she'd be like when she finds out about Gil and Sara! :eek:

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Erica you God! Love ya, thankthee very much. I think I PM'd you the slow-mo vers too?! Someone (they know who they are :D) PM'd it me because they saw I was moaning I couldn't find it. Woo woo. Slow-mo and full screen = loverlyness.

Erica I added you on YT btw. All my vids are stupid ones of my being a prat. :D Why would YT not let you upload your vids?! In fear that the internet may blow up from exsessive hotness? Thats the most probible answer right?!

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

guys, i just have to say your icons drive me nuts! XD im like smiling... and i have this... butterflies in my tummy... wait... would i rather have grasshoppers or butterflies? (i hope someone got my joke :p) the insect thing always gets me confused.

:eek: wait...there are TWO WM kissing vids?? O_O on ET? wow... *goes check*

omg... i cant wait!! i cant wait to see how cath reacts to the (either sara or LH +griss) situation. either way, i really feel its going to be ugly. :lol:

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

mj0621 I just PM'd you the slow mo version ;) Its the sex, no other words.

It gives you butterflies (or grasshoppers, lol I got your joke!) too? Thought that was just me being really obbsessive about our sexy ship! Put it on silent and fullscreen, pretend its Cath & Gil. :devil:

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

How about some more GC Sims loving?

[​IMG]

Gil buying flowers for his lady: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I cannot explain why Gil likes talking about sports. It's very odd.

And the smut fic is nearing the end - I hope you all like it when it's done :D I know G and C did :devil:

13. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

:lol:

Gil has a soccer ball over his head. That's kinda hilarious. But I cannot wait for this Thursday to see what kind of an effect Lady Heather has on the glorious PureJoy. I love Lady H anyway, so I'm really just looking forward to seeing her again :)

14. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

*gets beamed in by Tuvok*

ZOMIGosh! I still have an account here?!?!?! Wow.

Dudes, ET LOVES Grillows! w00t! If that was the show, I'd watch. As of now, can't stand to. There's this gagging-leading-to-puking-knee-jerk reaction that happens to me any time I try to watch it. So sad. :(

*gets beamed back out*

15. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Very promising preview, but I'm still not getting my hopes up too much :p

Can't wait to find out what gil and LH were doing together (I'm sure those who get to watch are going to give us updates *bats eyelashes*), these two have chemistry, that's for sure.

Love cath's line! Just a question, what do you think are the chances of us getting a properly played out GC convo with no interruptions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.