Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 12, 2009.

1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Aww, Cool Change...and she tells him she probably does need him. How great was that? I think at that point, you sort of got the feeling that there was more to them than just a simple friendship. It ran deeper than that. Actually, you could've sworn, if you didn't know better, they were a couple from that exchange. He knew she was going to need him and he was going to be there. It is sweet.:adore:

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

PureJoy Moment of the Day:

The epi when (God I'm awful with ep names today!) Cath storms into Gil's office and rants about how Lindsay's outta control and she wants the supervisor job and she's in tears and she says "Will you say something!?" and he says he's put in a good word for her, turned in her paperwork and has basically done everything he could to get her the job...and then she wipes the tears and says 'Thank you' and leaves...Shoot back to Grissom with that ADORABLE *smirk* like "Oooh Cath, I've got you figured out..."

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

OH. I'm. HAPPY.

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

That would be Swap Meet my dear friend.;) I love how she was just going off and he just sat there and let her get it all out of her system before telling her he had already took care of it. See, he looks out for his woman.:D Oh, that cute smirk he gave her when she walked away...it's like "Catherine, turn around.":adore:

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

See, I love this thread cause you guys remind me of these sweet Purejoy moments that I seem to have forgot that I just have to watch again. I just popped it in and am going to watch that episode as I lay down to go to sleep.

I was reading some stuff earlier, and I ran across a fanfic based on Cross Jurisdictions, and it reminded me of the absolutely perfect final scene. Grissom suggesting he got dressed up for Catherine was sooooo adorable and you know he missed her!

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

"Nice tan"...."Nice suit"....I loved her facial expression when she first seen him in his suit. You could just see the wheels in her head turning, "To jump him or not to jump him...":devil:, and she didn't for one minute by the 'dressed up cause I knew you were coming back' comment:lol:....but yeah, you knew he missed her and she wore those jeans just for him.;)

6. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

I just read a great story, and thought i would share it with you guys.... its grillows of course. it is a little long, but worth it ;) the story is called simon says go back to vegas. and if your on that sitee, you have to read some of annes stories. they are awsome! If anyone has any more suggestions, i would love to here them :)

(maybe i should be posting this in the fan fiction forum.....)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Have you all seen the deleted scene from "Grissom's Devine Comedy" where Catherine visits him? I found it while searching for the longer version of the new promo (didn't find that though lol). Anyway, here's the link to the deleted scene for those who haven't seen it. I loved Catherine seeing Hank and going "hey, buddy". Aww... And her snooping around in Grissom's apartment while he's dressing. :guffaw: And is it just me, or do I detect a hint of jealousy in her voice at what she finds on the fridge?

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks GNRFan, it's a while since I've watched that vid, I love it, it's so cute. :adore: Like you said, I think there may have been a hint of jealousy when Cath saw the pic on the fridge... I don't think she saw it as a threat though, she knows that Gil's her man. ;) I love how she was with Hank, the way she spoke to him made it sound as though she was really familiar with him, and calling at Gil's was something she did quite often (as we all know she does :devil:), it was really sweet to see her check on him when he was sick, shows how much she cares. :adore:

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^And that, ladies and gentlemen (although, I'm not sure any are on here:lol:), is why Catherine has Hank right now. The dog loves her...like owner, like dog. I think she was upset more than anything cause he hadn't told her, but yeah, there was definately a little jealousy there. And I loved how she was just randomly going through his apartment. Like she doesn't know where everything is already.;) I was just waiting for him to holler at her about where something was and before he could get the sentence out, she'd holler back and tell him where it was.:lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

Haha... that would have been really funny. I wonder why they cut the scene. I loved it. My favorite part has to be the part with Hank though. He jumped up to greet her as soon as she walked in the door. hehe. Me thinks Hank likes her. :D

11. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I think that scene made my Top 20 PureJoy Moments List. ;) But in reality, what PureJoy moment DOESN'T make my list?! :p
    I think it says something that Cath has the audacity to search Grissom's apartment...ROFL She could have cared less if she'd have gotten caught too, but then again, it's not like she didn't A) know where everything was, and B) he didn't know she was doing it ;p I LOVE IT.
    I'm gonna check out that fic now...*yaaay* Sometimes I get sick of writing fic and never reading any....

PS- LOOOOVE your icons, Bestie, EEK! & K-Bug :)

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Why thank ya! Just loved the little tongue action Marg is giving to Billy there, so I had my friend make me an avie! :devil:

And yeah, that scene is just pure PureJoy. I like how Catherine just randomly starts trailing off at points cause she's so into her snooping and Grissom's like "What?" And of course Hank knows who Catherine is, she's over there all the time!

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Haha, I'm with you Ash, that would have been such a cute little scene, I loved the way she was snooping around, but like you guys have already said, it's not like she doesn't already know where everything is, she's been to his house way too many times not to know. ;) Haha yep Katie, it was cute, she was so into snooping around the place that she seems to be a little distracted... Then Gil comes back and has a "can I help you?" sorta look on his face... Priceless... :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

I loved his expression and then him saying "When you're through with your investigation (lol) can you take Hank out?" :lol: That was great. She got busted. He knew exactly what she was up to. :lol:

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I absolutely found it interesting that in the article from TV Guide previewing season 2 that I found on Margamania they mentioned "The heat between Willows and Grissom simmers but doesn't combust anytime soon" and Mendelsohn said that "Our show is about science and not who's sleeping with who" (we see how THAT turned out, COUGHCOUGH!) Either way, funny that they mention Grissom and Catherine. Even TVGuide saw the sexiness between the two!

And this pic is just *thud* http://www.margamania.net/gallery/albums/scans/misctvg/normal_TVG_002.jpg