Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

^ Haha, you're right, the look on his face was priceless, I love it when Cath makes remarks like that... :lol: Haha, and we all know that he loves it too. :devil: And of course Cath loves his tough act, what girl doesn't love a guy who acts all tough cause he wants to protect his girl. :adore: There are just so many awesome Purejoy moments... :devil:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Another scene I love was when Cath was fixing his tie. He said something about needing instructions. Her reply was that he just needed a woman. I'm sure she'd have jumped at the chance to be his woman. Don't'cha think? hehe.

I have a question: That pic of them up against the car, where he's behind her, like he's protecting her from something... does anyone know what ep/season that's from? I cannot remember for some reason. :lol:

3. Stepherweps

Yeah, the scene in Formalities goes like this:

Cath: What's the matter?
    Gil: I don't understand this diagram...
    Cath: You don't need a diagram... You need a woman...

Then she goes over and ties up his tie for him, and tells him that she's looking forward to his speech, then he just sighs at her and rolls her eyes. :adore: So cute.

As for the scene when he pins her against the car, that's in Grissom Vs. The Volcano, and it's 4.09 I think. :D Hope this helps you. :D I love that scene... :devil: It's just so rawr...

4. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, Steph. I loved several parts of "Formalities". I loved where Sofia gave him his tie. Cath picks it up and goes "She glued it" and then thumps it. :lol: Is it just me, or did Cath seem jealous in that scene? I thought it was cute.

5. Stepherweps

No problem at all, happy to help. :D Haha, yes, I love that scene too... You're right Cath did seem jealous that another woman had helped him with his tie... :devil: It's the 'wife' instinct in her coming through, that someone else could have an intimate moment with him helping him with his tie... I think she had good reason to be jealous, someone else was flirting with her man. ;)

6. GregNickRyanFan

I also loved the scene in the ep where Linds was hitchhiking where Cath told Grissom about that. The way he said "where was she going?" Sounded very dad-like. I don't know why, but he really sounded like he could be Linds' dad there. It sounded like a conversation between a husband and wife if the hubby was out of town on a business trip and the wife called him and said, "guess what honey? our daughter was caught hitchhiking!" :lol:

Have we decided on a title for the new thread or is there gonna be a poll?

7. Stepherweps

:lol: You're right GNRFan, Gil has always sound very much like Linsday's father to me... He always seemed really concerned about her, and was always willing to help Cath with any problems she was having with her... It was also cute, when he told a joke and told Henry that it was one Linsday had taught him when she was 5. :adore:

As for the new thread title, it's going to be "Sexing up Sin City." Do you guys want me to open the new thread when the times comes?

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You know, it's moments like you guys have said, when Gil seems concerned or trying to be there for Cath when it comes to Lindsey, that just make me really wish we could've got an interaction between Gil and Lindsey. You get the feeling that he was more of a father figure than her own father was. He was probably the only real constant thing in both their lives. As with that scene from Harvest, Cath turns to him when she doesn't really know what to do with Lindsey. She seeks his advice on the matter and he immediately gives it to her without hesitation. They really are a 'family' in their own way.:)

9. GregNickRyanFan

I totally agree with that. It saddens me that we never got a Gil/Linds scene. Hopefully if Grissom comes back to visit sometime in the not so distant future we will finally get to see a scene between Gil and Lindsay. Maybe Linds going to him for advice. That would be so cute. :)

Steph, I'm fine with you starting the new thread. :)

10. Stepherweps

I agree with you 4_H, and you too GNRFan, I think Gil was more of a father figure to Linsday than Eddie was, and I'd totally love to see a scene between them if Gil came back for a guest apperance, that would be so cute, I'd love to see something like Lindsay asking him for advice, of telling him how much she and/or her Mom had missed him... Thank would be totally cute...

Well seeing as this is the 1000th post, I'm going to close this thread and open a new one.

11. Stepherweps

Ok guys, excuse the double post, but I'm going to lock this thread, you can find the new thread, #31 - here.

Enjoy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.