Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Ooh Robert Patrick! Brings back a few memories, when we watched The Faculty I was the only one not looking at Josh Hartnett... Could do with adding Mark Harmon to that list as well!

But yeah, Gary is the hottest by a long way :)

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeah, RP used to be my No 1 Hot Guy but then the Gary Madness hit. I still think RP's hot though! Ooooh, and Mark Harmon, how could I forget him, yummy! But Gary is the hottest of them all. :)

3. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

[spam]
    Sam222 I think its really cool that your from Finland. I think Finlands really cool.
    Do you like The Dudesons?
    [/spam]

ANYWAY! -trys not to get in trouble by getting back on topic.-

I went to the Library today and the Librarian got The Forgotten out of storage once she saw that the other two were G-O-N-E.
    I also got The Human Stain and Imposter [again].
    Im gonna watch them soon because I do not feel good AL ALL.

also, Sam222 I dont think you can post pictures untill you have 100 posts or something like that. Thats why I cant post my Lt. Dan pictures. =/

4. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I haven't seen The Human Stain yet, is it any good? It's one of those that's virtually impossible to find over here.

Oh and I saw OMAM in HMV yesterday! But I couldn't buy it, just my luck there was a massive queue when I was running late :( Still, it wasn't the one with deleted scenes anyway.

Ooh thanks for reminding me spaz! I've had over 100 posts so here's a pic to celebrate:
    [​IMG]

5. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

I <3 that picture.

And I didnt get to watch it yet because I watched The Forgotten last night.
    Turns out, Ive seen that movie before I just totally forgot I did. [How funny is that? Thats like:
    did you see The Forgotten?
    Yeah, but I forgot what its about and what happens.
    lol]

I forgot the forgotten.

Im done.
    But yeah, I saw the first scene and it started coming back to me.

I found a way to get A Midnights Clear!
    YAY AMAZON!
    =]
    10 bucks for the VHS and 49 bucks for the DVD.
    Thank god I still have a VHS player. [Tis built into my TV] =]

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

spaz, I'm so glad you got The Forgotten and are getting Midnight Clear. Oooh, and Human Stain and Imposter are nice Gary movies.

7. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

when I went to the library to get The Forgotton Iand when the librarian saw the due date on the movie she was like: "it looks like its -- Oh boy thats not coming back. We have 3 copies and I dont think the first two are coming back... Good thing the third copy is hidden in the back."
    It was pretty funny.

But if someone rents a DVD and doesnt bring it back, cant the library people just call the person who has it and tell them to bring it back and then not stop until they do?

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Lol that happened to me when I went looking for Of Mice and Men :lol: But they didn't have one at all so I brought my own :D

9. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I forgot in my earlier post to credit the pic, it's from www.sinisefans.org - sorry, that was such a probie mistake!

My local library only ever has one copy of any film so I was lucky to find OMAM there - I also borrowed Mission to Mars that way, and ended up buying it (they only charge £2 for a full week which is great!)

spaz, I'm so jealous that you're getting A Midnight Clear. Not only does it have Gary in the altogether, but John C McGinley is in it too!

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for letting me know Spaz that picture thing! :)
    And I know dudesons but I don't watch them that much...:)
    But back in subject... Lovely picture...I have actually that
    one of my own wallpapers! ;)
    I watched yesterday Forrest Gump...and my roommate said that
    "I'm so high"...and well I couldn't take my eyes of him!!!
    I just keep on saying over and over again...so hot..so hot..!!!etc. :D
    By the way I have Forgotten in my DVD shelf...
    It's really good move..I like it A LOT ;)

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm jealous of you too, spaz. Why oh why has Great Britain been denied the loveliness of Mother Wilkins on R2 dvd? Grrr, sometimes I HATE being English!

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love being English I just hate those stupid DVD regions :lol:

13. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I posted a while back about Gary's films. Currently I own 17 of his movies and I am looking to owning a few more in the near future. I remember seeing "The Stand" when i was young, however I didn't even know who Gary was at the time. Three movies I am interesting in obtaining are "The Stand", "That Championship Season" and "My Name is Bill W." Can someone kindly give a description of what character Gary portrays in each film, what is screen time is, and if any of the films contain a lot of blood and gore. (I can't handle a lot of blood, although Reindeer Games didn't bother me). Appreciate it greatly.

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Right plots and screen time.

Well first of all That Championship season is an ensemble movie. Four former high school basketball champions and their coach come together each year to celebrate the year they won the Basketball Championship. But this year, instead of the usual nostalgia, the former friends delve into each others secrets and their freindships begin to fall apart. Gary is in it a reasonable amount and plays Tom Daley a tortured alcaholic.

The Stand again an ensemble piece, originaly aired as a 6 part mini series. The human race is wiped out by a government invented super flu. The remaining survivors take sides either good in the form of a myserious old woman. Or evil the sinister Mr Flagg. The survivors all come from all over the US, and you see each main characters story unfold in seperate sections, so there are sections where you dont see Gary for a while as we learn each characters part. Gary plays a gas station attendant Stu Redman (East Texas) and he is in it a lot and his is is one of the pivotal characters, and boy does he look good.

My name is Bill W is based on a true story. James Woods plays a successful man whose life falls apart due to buisness failure and drink. Gary plays Ebby his best friend, its been a while since I watched it but he is in it a few times but not as much as the other two. The title character along with a James Garner character went on to found Alcoholics Anonymous.

In my opinion I would go for The Stand first, followed by That Championship season, then My name is Bill W...

Hope this helps.. :D

15. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

lol.
    I bought their DVD when it was released here and cant wait for their second season. -hopes HP is in it more-
    I have to say, Finland also has some very awesome bands too.
    ---
    -stops spaming AGAIN -__- -

Whenever I watch Forrest Gump and see Lt. Dan I can NOT stop smiling. I just love him so much.

I know!
    I <3 John C. McGinley! [he's awesome in Scrubs]
    He's my second fav. actor. [Gary being the first of course.]

[spam]
    SNOW DAY! WOOT 6 INCHES!
    [/spam]

It had to be said. Im happy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.