Flack/Angell #2 - We Got Game.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 7, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Alex, do you still want someone to tell you what the promo shows? All I have to say is: It's amazing. These two should have gotten together a long time ago. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Is it Wednesday already?????!!!!!:drool:

Oh, and what is this Flack's wake-up call i've been reading about? coz i thought it's another Flack 'wet' fantasy here :devil:

And Alex, looooove the new thread name. thanks, hun:thumbsup:

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

As for the post, yes, it's spam and will be dealt with. Please do not respond to posts like that in the future. thanks

Ok guys, I know you're excited about having a new thread but you still must follow the rules of at least three full lines of on-topic posting. I don't wanna see an entire first page of nothing but 'congrats on new thread' posts without three lines of on topic-discussion.

This applies to EVERYBODY posting in here.
    thanks

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Heh, sorry about that.

Yes, I do, GNRFan. I'm guessing that it's amazing, but that doesn't mean I don't want to know what it is. ;)

I have to agree with the "These two should have gotten together a long time ago". When I was writing the F/A page on that wetpaint, I realized that we really didn't have that much to go on. But then I realized that it's a heck of a lot easier to write for a canon ship than a non-canon ship, since with NC ships most of the moments are "(s)he seemed really worried" or "they hugged" or "they were in the same room". :lol:

5. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

If you go to CBS website you can see the wake up call.

6. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I couldn't! The have such a great chemistry it seems like they have always been together from the beggining. They're a natural, it's in no way a cheesy romantic scene. It's hot and sexy, convincing and believable, it really makes me think they should be togheter. Finally this show comes up with a decent convincing couple.... until the finale :rolleyes: :(

7. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

It is going to be hard to watch the episode of her getting shot in the chest. Where I live a 2 Detectives were shot last night, one died from a gun shot wound to the chest, he was wearing his vest, the other one is going to make it. It is so sad, so young.

8. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

"it's in no way a cheesy romantic scene. It's hot and sexy, convincing and believable" - true dat!:)

They are one of the more 'believable' couples arent they... Ever since the car scene in Commuted Sentance I think we just knew something was happening behind the scenes.

Do we think it's going to effect Don tragically? I mean work wise and social life wise? I'm finding it really hard to picture how he'd react... We havent actually seen him react to anything this major so I'm kindda scared there will be a drastic character change within him.

I think it's such a shame though. It doesnt make sense that they do something like that. Can we hope its all a miss understanding?

Did that need a spoiler bracket?

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, Alex, here ya go: :)

It shows Don coming into his apartment. He's got something in his hand, maybe breakfast/coffee? He calls out to her as in saying something like "i've got breakfast". She comes out of the bedroom dressed only in one of his button up shirts. She comes up behind him and I think hugs him. they talk a bit and start kissing and one of them says "breakfast/coffee can wait" and the other parrots it. They head into the bedroom. They're on the bed kissing when his phone rings. He goes to reach for it and she handcuffs his hand to the bedpost and says "Don't make me cuff your other hand." :lol: But, he reaches for the phone anyway and answers it. He's told of a murder and that the murderer took a snapshot of the body and sent it to police. They're sending it to Flack. He and Jess look at it and Jess says "ooh, you need to go." :lol: The next thing it shows is Flack at the crime scene with Mac (can't remember who else, Danny maybe) and they wonder who would kill someone and then send a picture of the vic to police.

Do we have a shipper name for these two? They really are great together. I don't understand why the writers are just now putting them together. But, at least we get to see them together now. :)

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I can't wait to see this...well I already have from the clip but still I want to see it again, & on my big screen. ;)
    BTW, if I remember right he tells her he has Latte's. Very sexy scene, just the way I like them. :p

As much as I know I'll turn into a "squeeker" *hangs head in shame* during this episode -- in all actuality it sucks knowing what we're in for with the finale!!
    I like all the sexy sides to them & all, but as someone also mentioned before - I honestly can't get a good image of how Don will take her death - I think they're going to have to add a tiny smidge of "pink hearts & roses" (please not too much) for me to get a good feel for however Don reacts to the loss.
    I sure will miss them.

Congrats on the new thread, BTW. Feel free to spike my Latte with Frangelico if anyone is passing them around. :hugegrin:

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

slw: Please use spoiler tags when referring to all future episodes.
    Lyzabeth: Yes, that needs a spoiler tag because it talks about the finale.
    GNRFan:
    1) Shipper names exist, but most just say F/A because quite honestly shipper names are lame. :lol:
    2) Thanks! I'm too busy to watch it mysel... wait, I'm watching the History Channel. Oh well, I'm just going to wait for tonight. *laughs*

:guffaw: That's freaking awesome. And she could cuff both of his hands because between the two of them, they've got two pairs of cuffs. *pauses* *snickers* *pauses* *kicks mind out of the gutter*
    It seems kind of random. I guess it's part of the teaser or right after the credits. Not that I mind, but now I'm curious. I'm definitely going to have to watch this episode by myself, otherwise I'll disturb my mom's viewing experience. And so that when I fall out of my chair no one can laugh at me. :D
    I wonder if they'll have any other scenes.

New chapter of "Ten Double Zero" is up, guys.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~alexkost
    Disclaimer: I swear the joke involving handcuffs was written weeks ago.
    *laughs*

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  12. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

She handcuffs him AND she is on top :devil: Too hot for me to handle. Love her in his shirt too ! :drool::drool::drool:<--- That's how they both make me feel, and that's what I was doing during that scene.

Congrats on the new thread, BTW! I like the name, I think in the previous thread someone mentioned Flack and Angell: Sexiest Thing We've Ever Heard. I kinda liked that one. But We Got Game is catchy too:)

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I suggested that one, but I personally like We Got Game better, just because it's been a sort of slogan for us. And it's very, very true.

Oh spoilers. You make me laugh uncontrollably. CdfSjaI: Agree, agree, and agree.

Especially on the :drool:

I'm going to edit this post as I watch the episode.

Oh wow, you guys were right. That was hot. A lot. Hey, that rhymed. *laughs*

I actually couldn't watch it for a minute. I was doing that stupid excited hide-in-the-couch thing. Am I the only one that does that? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

"Don't make me cuff your other hand." :guffaw:

I love Angell and her interviews with suspects. They're so much fun.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  14. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Hi there, sorry I don't frequently write on this thread but I love this couple. Today's episode was fantastic with them two! I love their undeniable chemistry!
    How hot was it when they were in his bed and she handcuffed him! I wish the phone wasn't ringing to disturb them! They're perfect haha.

15. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Emmanuelle Vaugier is one lucky woman: she got to cuff Eddie Cahill!!! that was such a hot scene i love these two together!! let me just say that if i were EV and i got to work with EC i would just ask him to marry me lol.

which.....
    will make the finale soo much more harder to watch. damn TPTB for doing what they're doing with Flack and Angell. this is such an awfull tease i wish they would not do what they're doing with these characters.

i cursed the hell outta this scene i mean yelled f-bombs to the writters at the tv it was bad. i scared my one roomie a bit haha.