Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Eva LaRue is a FOXY LADY! Hey did we sing a song about her? I like Eva LaRue more than just looks, she has morals, married now to a nice man, and her daughter is cute. I saw her family on a HGTV Special at Christmas time. Look like they had Santa's workshop in Eva's living room.

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

MJ, just have to say this after you change to your new avatar:

She looks soooo gorgeous there....so dreamy...lol :adore:

Here is a bigger one one: Loved the hair
    [​IMG]

3. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello, Can any of you direct me to a website where I could send Eva LaRue a message? I think she is the best looking lady on TV, with high morals, and she believes in family, which in our days, seems to be drifting apart! I am two years older than Eva, and she has sense than these others out here. She has a nice husband, daughter and family. I just want to say that I am thankful people are on TV like her, and up holding family values!

Peace to all CSI Fans!

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hey there. :)
    You can find Eva at her official website evalarue.com
    or on twitter @evalaruecappoo

And yes, I agree with all you've said about Eva. She's a wonderful person & actress, & has an enormous heart. I adore her.

5. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello mjszud,

Thank You for the information, and I plan to send an email to her through her website.

I want to thank Ms. LaRue for her fantasic job on this show and up holding the law. I have noticed over the past 6 years or so she has been on Miami is that her hair color has changed. In the beginning, it was sort a lite shade of blond with the brown in it, then when I saw here in Season 9 and the Christmas Special on HGTV.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Mark your calenders, fans. Tuesday March 6th our lovely Eva will once again be on 'The Talk' -- this time as guest co-host. :)

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's great news.I'm definitely going to catch as much of the show as I can.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  8. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Great news! Thanks for the heads up, mj! :)

I'm so excited for this... LOVED her last time she appeared, so I expect nothing less this time around!

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Dear Rissa, gotta count on you to upload a video of it if you can. How long does this whole show last? Since she will be a co-host, she should be present throughout the episode. :confused:

Thanks again! And great news! :D

10. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello mjsuzd,

I am gald you posted when Ms. LaRue will be on TV, talking about herself, her husband and, daughter. I have so much respect for Ms. LaRue, she has morals, she is a good wife and mother. She does not lower hereself and try to be sleazy, like many I see on TV. No, there is nobody perfet, but Ms. LaRue is about as close is a human can get. I don't watch "The Talk" that much because Sharon Osborne sort of gets on my nerves, but I do like Sara Gilbert, and the rest of the ladies.

Peace
    --------------------
    RIP: Whitney Houston and Davy Jones

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Our lovely Eva to receive Inspiration award
    http://www.awmsocal.org/?p=1758

Congrats to her :luvlove:

Also, check your listings - Eva will be on The Rosie Show the week of March 26th (I haven't seen the air date listed yet).

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

It has been some time since I've last posted. Nothing to say about the show. Not going to waste my time over it.

Back to Eva:

CONGRATS GIRL!!! :thumbsup: I am so proud of her, she has put a lot of effort into it. I hope people continue to support the cause.

Peace & Love! :)

13. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I read on this site if CSI Miami has to go off the air for good at the end of this season, Eva will move to ABC and try out in a Comedy "Pilot" show. If the show on ABC is a sucess, she may stay there.

I think ABC has much respect for her, being she has worked for them before in "All My Children". I didn't know who she was until CSI, but I did see part of one "crime drama" movie she was in, and it was great!

She is doing what anybody would do, say if your job was about to become toast, go find something else before the bomb goes off. She will have something to do and somewhere to go!

Peace:)

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm excited for Eva, but concerned about 'Natalia'. If by small chance both shows are picked up then she might have to leave Miami & I'd hate to see a farewell - or worse, a lame sendoff with just a mention that she's gone off to Brazil or something.

Guess we're all just at a point where we have to wait & see what happens.

15. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I remember she had a small role in the movie called Lakeview Terrace with Samuel L. Jackson, it was a pretty good movie but a bit scary IMO. :)