Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Where is everybody?

Anyway, I saw man down last week and I just rewatched on my computer a few minutes ago and it struck me how forlorn Ryan looked when he was leaning against the doorjamb looking at Eric, the same goes for when he's waiting on the test results Valera is processing and he just keeps pacing in the DNA Lab
    and then when Calleigh goes to visit Eric, she says that Horatio has been there and Alexx and that his parents are coming soon, 'coz they're on their way, but she doesn't mention Ryan at all?
    Is that a coincedence or did Calleigh do that delibartely?
    What do you guys think?
    But back to my original notion, Ryan's forlon look, it's obvious he cares about Eric, cares about him a lot from his reaction and that is just canon based
    now when you put it in the Hardy Boys context, well... Ryan is worrying about his lover, the man he's in love with, poor baby xD
    I definitely think Man Down should go on the Hardy Boys list of best episodes, right along with Nailed and Silencer xD

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I say Cal's probably didn't want Eric to know if Ryan was coming or not. But I say since Ryan was at the hospital, he got to see Eric anyways.

3. SwiftTales

No, you see eum, they all went to visit him, Calleigh, Alexx, Horatio and Ryan
    and then, after they'd all left again to find the person who'd done this to Eric, Calleigh went back to the hospital to collect the bullet that had shot Eric and then she told Eric that his parents were coming and that ALexx and Horatio had come to see him, but she didn't mention that Ryan had been there before

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

It might have been because she was worried about how much he didn't remember, and didn't want to confuse him if his memory loss went beyond Ryan. I don't think she wanted to hurt him more than he already was, and if he didn't remember Ryan, then that would mean he didn't remember Speed dying. Maybe?

5. CathStokes

That makes sense, that could be very well true, and she didn't wanna upset him.

6. ThroughALens

ThroughALens Dead on Arrival

God, Eric and Ryan, theres a tensin there and they would be WAY hot together. Come on CBS.

7. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

I don't really think he hates Ryan for Ryan but maybe a little! I think the main reason Eric really doesn't like him is because he like took Speed's place. Speed and Eric were really close and I don't think Eric is totally over that fact that Speed's dead and long gone so he takes his emotions out on Ryan. Well that's just how I see it!

8. CathStokes

I think they definately have a lot of "unresolved tension" between them and I do agree that Eric might have it in for Ryan for taking Speed's place, which I think alot of people are still pissed about that. but Ryan's developing on his own, and maybe he and Eric can find some solid ground about everything. Only time can tell on that, I guess.

9. patluver144

Yeah they seem to be getting along a little bit more now but we'll have to see in Season 6.

10. CathStokes

I'm hoping for them in season 6 a good solid ground and them working together alot more, they really do work well, even if it does get a bit angsty :)

11. patluver144

Remeber when the IAB was after Eric because they thought he smoked dope? Well remember when Stetler interviewed Ryan and he said he saw Eric with rolling papers? Well at the end Stetler says that one of his team members ratted him out was it Ryan? I wasn't sure.

12. SwiftTales

Well I guess Stetler would see it as Ryan 'rating Eric out', but I don't think Ryan really sold Eric out, I mean, it was obvious he didn't want to say anything
    but he doesn't like to lie and he's a terrible liar on top of that, he didn't have a choice but to tell Stetler about the rolling papers
    That's how I've always seen it :p

13. CathStokes

I agree, it wasn't an intentional tattle tell type thing, it was just one of those like Swift said, he doesn't like to lie, and he sucks at lying, so it was probably hard for him to say anything about it.

14. patluver144

Yeah your right thanks for the clarification! :D

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys check out and review my Hardy Boys story in the fanfic section!! Hardy Boys story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.