Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I couldn't get those sites to work properly for me. They made my computer freak out and start crawling (and I have DSL). :lol:

2. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

First my computer freaked out then i said 'ok' everything the computer asked, everything seems ok now :p Thanks for the links...

I just found this

The video was taken when he arrived i guess. Eric is appearing in last 15-20 seconds :lol:, signing photos...:)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  3. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

4. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

The 'Did I say it right' was adorable, thanks for the two links! :hugegrin:

I found a short interview (not a video) in French. I'm too lazy to fully translate it, but the Google translation is alright.

Btw: CSI is called Les Experts in France, that's why they're talking about experts,
    and 'I knew it would be a carton' is actually 'I knew it would be great'. :)

Also, four more pictures of him in a suit. :drool:

5. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

6. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

Interesting interview! They've uploaded the last part too.

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Ankeila and Stokes4Me , you rock :thumbsup:

He is chewing gum (right?), talking cleverly ,making jokes... Smart guy :D

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: In that part one video, I love how he leaned his head down when he said he watched Pee Wee's Playhouse. Hehe, I used to watch that too when I was a kid. :D

He says he wants Greg to do something heroic where he takes control. Us too, Eric.

Great taste in music and fashion. :lol:

He's not good with humidity. Me either. Though, All three shows are filmed in Cali I believe. :lol: Only arial shots (mostly) are filmed on location. So, I don't really know if the humidity thing would be different that he deals with now. :lol:

Thanks for posting those interviews. :)

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks so much for posting those Ankeila and Stokes4Me! He just looks so great, and I love hearing his voice. I agree with GregNickRyanfan, the Pee Wee playhouse thing was adorable, he seemed so embarrassed. I really hope he gets those things for Greg that he wants, being heroic without being attacked. That would be so great. That was such a great and informative interview, he seemed so relaxed and at ease too.

I think I just feel in love with him all over again! :adore:

10. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

A little snippet of Eric in this video Red carpet closing ceremony :D Looking mighty fine!

Thanks for all the videos and interviews, I'm listening to them over and over...as I'm sure we all are!!

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Wow, I've spent like the last hour trying to watch all these videos and look at the photos. I think I am on Eric overload. Nah...never!

Yeah I love what he said he would love to see for Greg. Sort of along the same lines of what we all would love to see too.

I love that he really thinks about what he is going to say before he says it. Like the part about not wanting to be misquoted when he spoke about the other two CSI shows.
    The Pee Wee playhouse comment was funny and he definitely seemed embarrassed. :lol: So cute!

12. lal

lal Pathologist

wow just watched the videos and looked at the pictures , i have to agree he looks mighty fine in them :drool:*faints* thanks for posting them Ankeila, Stokes4Me and egeria :thumbsup: you guys rock :D

13. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I really admire how easy going and natural Eric seems to be. Even with chewing the gum. He's not a showboater or a poser.

I really enjoyed hearing what he had to say about Greg, and himself and the show. He seems happy and that makes me happy.

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ladies, I am sooo happy that not only do we get interview but we also get new pics:drool::drool::thumbsup:

YAY that makes up for my sad loss :( I broke (please ladies and gents? sit down ) my beloved CSI cup.... :(:(

So am on the look out where i can buy a new eric szmanda/greg sanders cup...

15. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I'm not saying that I didn't think Eric was adorable before, but after seeing those interviews...wow...he. is. so. adorable.

Loved how he watched PeeWee's Playhouse and how he seemed embarrassed to admit that. He really seems so down to earth and a genuine person....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.