Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reg583

reg583 Victim

Hmmm...

I really hope that Miami doesnt throw all the feelings that Eric has for Calleigh down the drain. I think it would be ideal for the new M.E. to be all flirty so that we can see jealous Cal. Then the past two years of angst on Eric's part will be somewhat balanced. It would be totally out of Eric character to start dating the new girl when we know how much he cares for Cal.

Looking forward to seeing spoilers... finally.

2. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Okay, that made me laugh really hard. Oh, if only. :devil:

And so did that. :lol: But I concur! Something needs to light a little bit of a fire under Calleigh to get her to finally make something happen between these two. If it taken a hot new ME stepping in on her territory and making her jealous, then so be it. I think it'd be a welcome change. As long as they don't drag it out too long.

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

The fact that we are so united when it comes to EC, makes it almost impossible to have a discussion. I mean, we all agree with each other. Maybe that's the reason this thread is getting a bit dead (and maybe people are off to their vacations). OK, I have a question. It's not very interesting, but we already talked about all the ways that Eric and Calleigh could (and would) have sex, so after that nothing is very interesting.

What do you thing, are we ever going to hear the famous "I love you" in the show once Eric and Cal get together (as we all know they will)?

I doubt it, but I would like to hear it. I mean, if they didn't make it a cliche I would like to hear it. If I had to choose, I would like Cal to say it. As we all agreed, it's getting a bit boring to have Eric chasing her around.

Of course, I would prefer a nice, hot, up-against-the-wall scene, but if we can't get that...

4. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

As much as I would love for these two to have as much screen time as possible, I'd actually like to see the first on-screen "I love you" not be the first time. I'd rather it be something casual... Just a quick and quiet (because this is Calleigh after all, and she's all about the low-profile at work) "I love you" as they part ways.

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think it would be kinda quiet, too. I don't know if we'll get the first I love you on screen, but it would be nice to get it at least once.

I don't think I'd worry about the writers dropping the storyline. E/C have gotten quite a bit of press without the PTB trying to push it. ET and all the other shows are always up on E/C. Hell, sometimes those shows visit the set and completely ignore the Horatio storylines and focus on E/C instead. I only wish Ausiello and Wrongda would once give us spoilers about them. We should start e-mailing them.

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Can you imagine the smile that would be on Eric's face if Calleigh told him she loved him? Aww... :D I think, as badly as he's fallen for her, something like that would totally make everything he's been through in the past several years worth it.

And Calleigh would definitely be quiet about it; Eric's the one who would want to shout it from the rooftops (but wouldn't because he respects Calleigh's need for privacy in her personal life), but Calleigh...from her I see it slipping out casually, like after a quick kiss, or over coffee...I don't know. Wherever it happens, I want to see it, that's for sure.

Aww...now I can't stop thinking about an EC "I love you." :D Even if it's not the first one (and instead it's a later one, where they both know they mean it above all...aww), just once on screen would be awesome.

7. Marija_Magdalena

I can totally see that happening.

I agree with you. And I'm all for e-mailing them. When do we start? ;)

8. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

Wow I haven't been here for while. Everything's changed!

We talking first I love you's? As long as we see it I don't care how it happens. But I agree about Cal letting it slip out casually, but the emphasis is on "slip out". I wonder if we'll get less serious Cal back once the EC relationship really kicks into gear? And I want more of their flirty banter. A lot more.

9. midnight_tiptoes

I could also see it slipping out in the middle of a heated argument. Then Eric would get this goofy grin and Calleigh would get even more pissed.

Whenever you want.
    Ausiello: ausielloscoop@ew.com
    Kristen: Questionaire

Just ask them about any CSI: Miami scoop regarding E/C.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  10. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I would love for that to happen. Changed my mind, I do care how it happens - I want it to be like this.

11. Marija_Magdalena

Now, that would be very, very hot, if you ask me. Do you remember how Rachel and Ross (Friends) did it? It was in the middle of an argument and it was quite funny. Of course, this wouldn't be like that, because it's completely different kind of show, but something like that would be quite nice.

One more thing I can imagine happening is Eric doing or saying something nice or funny and Calleigh saying: "You see, that's why I love you." And then, Eric would have that funny, yet sexy, look on his face that we all know and love. It would be kind of cute if she didn't realize that she said it and she continued talking and he could be all like: "You sad you loved me." OK, now I'm getting a bit to excited about this. The important thing is that I would really, really like to see it, but it should be all cute and flirty.

I'm sure we would all like to see it, but the question is are we going to. I mean, it's a CSI Miami.

12. midnight_tiptoes

I don't suppose it would happen right smack in the middle of a crippling orgasm, huh? Damn you, CBS. Damn you and your puritan ways.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's been a while since I've posted, but I thought since you're trying to email Ausiello, try his new email address. He no longer works for TV Guide. You can email him at Entertainment Weekly:
    ausielloscoop@ew.com

14. midnight_tiptoes

Oh, cool, thanks. I'm surprised they still have his address up at tv guide (or did I pull that out of my ass? Quite possibly).

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Although I doubt it we will ever see it happen, I too would so LOVE for it to happen just like that. It would be even better if, like Leni said, Calleigh doesn't immediately realize what she's said... until Eric makes her go back and repeat what she said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.