Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

I'm here... I wanted to write something smart, but I can't remember anything right now... Oh... I know... I WANT EC FICS AND SPOILERS!!!! Sorry for yelling, I just had to get it out of the system...

2. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

Je suis confus! I just read somewhere that Emily Proctor and Adam Rodriguez were dating in real life.

Are they really or is someone talking out of their rear-end? Anyone who can shed light on this will be most helpful. I can provide the page where this was written.

xox

Help!

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I don't know either way, but can we not talk about 'real-life-gossip' on here please;).

And woo, I'm writing again :lol:. Finally. I had a moment of inspiration watching reruns, so I figured I'd run with it. I caught *forgets title* the glass-in-finger epi, and loved the eye smex so...

4. reg583

reg583 Victim

Hey everyone! Im new here, of course. My names Regina, but just call me Reg.

I am in love with Eric and Calleigh and theres no other. Ive actually been following this thread for a while and just now decided to come out of the shadows.

I was just reading the new articale they just posted on the new M.E. next season. And i was thinking... they say that the new girl is supposed to be younger and of ethnicity. What if she had a thing for Eric and in that way we could see jealous Cal finally??

5. Marija_Magdalena

Hey Reg! Welcome!

Maybe something like that happens (new girl having a crush on Eric), but I'm afraid that if writers do that, Miami's going to become very soap-opera-like (if it's not becoming already).

Writers, just get Cal and Eric together and we will go from there...

Jodie, it made me very happy to hear that your inspiration is back. I can't wait to read the result of it ;)

6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Jodie, it's great to hear that your inspiration has returned. Woo Hoo! :)

Welcome Reg, I'm certainly glad you decided to quit lurking in the shadows and join all of us here. ;)

I'm bitterly disappointed that we aren't getting an earlier start date than Sept. 22. What's up with that??? I don't know about all of you, but by then I will be in complete E/C withdrawal!! This really really bites!:(

7. Marija_Magdalena

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.......

Oh my God once again! I thought I forgot how to make a spoiler box. Jake is back in the new episode. He's been undercover. What does this mean for EC? I don't think he and Cal are together, because they broke up last time he went undercover... If Cal and Eric are together, this is going to be an episode we see it. If not, I hope, at least, for some good EC moments, maybe even a kiss... I imagine Calleigh telling Eric what happened with Jake and Eric saying something really, really loving (like when he said "I would have transfered to the night shift").

I can't believe that we are getting the spoilers now that I'm leaving the country... I really hope that places I'm going have internet coffee shops... and that my friends sleep long enough so that I can have enough time for myself... and EC, of course... Delcolover, I hope we here some spoilers from you very soon...

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

For real?! YAY JAKE!!

*runs away* :p :lol:

Jake being back makes me doubt even more that Eric and Calleigh are together already. I'm just not seeing it. TPTB left it wide open after SYG (we had *no* confirmation that their relationship was over) so I'm sure there is unfinished business between Jake and Calleigh. Calleigh's not going to jump into a new relationship before the door on the old relationship is slammed closed, padlocked, and blocked with a chair, lol. She's been hurt before, is likely hurting now, and she's already cautious and avoidant with her personal life when she's not hurting. Plus, it's just not something I see Calleigh doing, because being with Eric while there is still unfinished business with Jake - it just wouldn't be fair to Eric. (Or Jake, but I'll keep that to myself...oh wait... :lol:) Besides, I still want to see some Calleigh angst, and I want to see her react to Jake being back from UC, because there's a chance there to reveal what really happened all thsoe years ago, which is what I've wanted to hear since Going Under, heh.

As for Eric and Calleigh...I don't know. At this point, I really don't know. I didn't think she was ready to be with him completely at the end of last season, and bringing Jake back makes it all the more complicated. I honestly don't know what's going to happen. I am, however, getting the impression that it's getting about time for Calleigh to make a definitive choice.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Haha Jake shot Horatio? That scores him points with me, but not with Calleigh I'm sure.

WTF. Whoever wrote that script needs to lay off the bong water.

10. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey can you PM me the website too that plz I would like to try and figure it out withcha and i wanna read the article ;) I Would love for them to be dating in real life cuz then that makes even more chemistry on set :drool:

11. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey can anybody tell me what season and epy it is that eric says that Cubano thing to Calleigh?

12. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

gosh I don't know if I should jump for joy or go get sad. First of all, I'm kind of glad they brought Jake back so TPTB can close his story, hopefully soon, and move on, but then again Jake being back is not always good; okay so maybe he shot Horatio, but I remember last time evidence also linked him to the crime, but in the end it was proven wrong, so what if this time someone (let's say someone from that gang he has apparently infiltrated again even though his cover was blown off on a past episode) stole his gun, persay, and shot Horatio just to set him up. Maybe I'm thinking too much into this, but you can never be sure with the Miami writers; I guess we are going to have to wait and see.

13. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

And there was me thinking you'd got it from somewhere else... ;)

Season 1 Episode 2. The quote is as follows:

Calleigh Duquesne: That smells good.
    Eric Delko: What, cafe Cubano? Put some hair on your chest.
    Calleigh Duquesne: *smiles* Don't you just say the sweetest things.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I love the quote about Cafe Cubano. Eric is too cute when he says this to Calleigh. I wasn't a HipHugger then, and even now I'm shocked about how many of these E/C moments that I missed! :D

I'm glad that Jake is back in the first episode since we really really need closure between Calleigh and Jake so that Eric and Calleigh can move forward.
    :rolleyes:

15. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

What an awkward first conversation.

Jake: Honey, I'm baack!
    Calleigh: Oh... Jake.
    Jake: Yup. It's me! So, what have you been doing?
    Eric: Me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.