Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I also think that nothing will happen, I don't even think it will be about foster care. Let's just hope they will not make Calleigh a new Horatio - you know, so good with kids:rolleyes::lol: Besides, even if she adopts the kid, there will be nothing mentioned about it until the next season, or season finale...sorry for being sarcastic, but I just don't have any faith in those writers and will not have any until they will sort out EC mess...

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

WHAT A JUICY spoiler! I need to stop reading them before I know the entire episode! The EC thing that you guys think might happen sounds SOOO fanficy it's not even funny... I really hope for that and I think the possibilities are greater this year cuz it might be the last season.

But we have to remember that csi miami has a thing for starting things and not finishing or even not being as mushy as we want it too so, I don't wanna get my hopes up to high :rolleyes:

3. -Amy

-Amy Civilian

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Hello everyone i'm new!!!!!! :) sono fan of Eric and Calleigh.. i'm here in Italy are sending the season 6 or 7 I think.. sorry for my English! then again i know nothing i saw yesterday the episode where she gave him a kiss on the cheek.. I'm too cute together! i love CSI :D <3

If anyone tells me how to put the avatar please?? :D

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Welcome -Amy :)!

What we've been talking about...

Hmm, adoption is on the table it appears... Now I REALLY want a reference to their relationship while she's thinking about this.

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

With all fairness, I don't really care much about this adoption thing unless it has something to do with EC...why start a brand new plot when all the rest is unfinished...give them a happy ending, adopt a kid or those 2 kids and make them a family. I don't get why it is not possible, no new spoilers regarding EC, all of them are just 'blah'. It's clear that EC still has a lot of fans out there as they are being asked about that all the time(producers, I mean). So, why not?

Welcome in EC thread Amy!!I think you need to be amember of this forum about a month or so and post many posts before you will be able to set up an avatar. You have to read terms&conditions :)

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to Shipper Central -Amy.

Here are the rules for Shipper Central. Shipper Central rules

One of the rules that is different is that you need to post at least three lines (3) of discussion in each post.

As you can see, it's different from every other forum on the board. Please take some time and look them over. And if you have any questions please let one of us mods know.

As for your avatar, I do believe it's 2 weeks of continually posting to receive your avatar.

Happy Posting and again, Welcome to Shipper Central. :D

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I'm probably gonna be in the minority here, but I'll just come out and say it - I don't like this idea if we're actually talking Calleigh going that direction. I am thrilled we're going to be getting more Calleigh (FINALLY!!) but I don't really know how I feel about adding adoption drama into the mix, and plus I don't trust the writers to do it credibly anyway, lol. I mean, it's not something that can be wrapped up in 25 minutes, and I don't know if this is the multi-episode arc I want this season (if there's one at all, of course, but still. You know what I mean.) Plus I guess I've kind of flipped sides in that I don't really want Calleigh with a baby right now - I just want Calleigh back. (And EC, of course, but ... yeah, we know how that goes.) Plus, I'm with you, kala, I'd rather see everything between them resolved before we go throwing even more things into the storyline.

Now, of course, "the word adoption comes up" could mean nothing more than a simple, cute conversation between Eric and Calleigh, and that is something I'd be all too happy to see. :D Or a moment where Calleigh wants this, but would be a bit apprehensive about doing it on her own, and Eric could chime in with a "you wouldn't have to be alone, you know..." Some kind of moment like that, I'd be totally okay with. Plus it would get us a definite "yes, he DOES still have feelings for her." :D

I don't know, I'd just like to see it be more an EC conversation piece than an actual "Calleigh's going to do this NOW" kind of thing. But that's just me. Annnnnd to be honest, I still kind of want them to make their own baby, lol! ;)

Welcome, Amy! :)

8. -Amy

-Amy Civilian

Thanks!!! :D

9. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Hey every one so I was on twitter right now an people are saying that calleigh will have a new guy this season if it is true I'm so done with csi miami thats just more drama that I dont want to see o berin just love giveing us hope an takeing it back ..

10. -Amy

-Amy Civilian

Nooooooooo!!!! Tell me that's not true!!! :(

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

If that's true, then I' done with this show too. That would mean a total lack of respect for loyal CSIMiami fans. Nobody wants a new guy for Calleigh, nor EC fans, nor those against this relationship :/ think it over, CBS!

12. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

Since we are only getting spoilers for episode 2, I wouldn't get to upset over rumors, because until it comes from a credible source, that's all it is. If we don't get E/C back then I don't want to have to watch either one of them with someone else, it would be to painful. Besides they have already done the love triangle thing with this relationship, and even though CSI Miami does have a history of repeating story lines, after the backlash from last year, you'd think they would have learned their lesson. I'm not to worried.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'd be done too with the show if they have Cal hook up with someone else. But it *is* only a rumor as of now and not officially a spoiler so I'll have a little hope. The recent spoilers do have...

Calleigh and Eric sharing two scenes together in episode 2. They will probably be work related but here's to hoping we get something nice between them.

14. -Amy

-Amy Civilian

Not right -.-

15. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Here's a complete summary of what really went on in this scene. Please check it first: http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2011/07/ec-spoilers-for-episode-1002-stiff.html#more

First of all, it does not say that this guy is Calleigh's boyfriend. It's just a date. What made me wonder is why she wanted Eric to meet him. It's kinda odd unless she does not have romantic feelings for this guy or she just wants Eric to feel jealous. I know in my heart that EC will eventually get back together because there is no point on bringing back their storyline just to make it worse for us EC fans. My theory is this guy will be invloved in a case and something will happen that will lead to an EC reconciliation. I wish that you guys will keep the faith. I know the writers love torturing us but I feel deep down in my hiphugger heart everything will be alright. I just hope they won't drag it till the end of the season. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.