Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Miami is the only show that I prefer when there are no new episodes. Because as soon as a new episode airs, they totally kill all our hopes and dreams.

I don't know how I feel about tonight. Stay away from E/N, that is ALL I ask.

2. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Yeah, I hope there's no big 'Eric defending Natalia' scene :rolleyes:
    Didn't someone say there was going to be more Eric/Calleigh episodes this season? You know, in season one and two Eric and Calleigh were always working together and flirting, and now we get nothing :(

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Damn! I am sorry but what good has Natalia done for these people?

Hey, Calleigh was hot. Hot.

4. midnight_tiptoes

Yayayay! I was so hesitant about the episode, but it wasn't so bad at all!

SPOILERS---

I was so pissed about the possible lack of E/C scenes, but bam, an E/C scene right off the bat! I was scared about E/N, but nope, Eric hit Nick because Nick instigated him. When Natalia got arrested and asked Eric to back her up, he didn't. Also, I love that Calleigh and Eric went outside to witness the arrest. They seemed to be hanging together a lot through the episode, even though they were working different cases. Also: both Eric and Calleigh cooperated in sinking Natalia in deeper. Kinda disturbing, but hurray for team work!

Ryan: Eric and Calleigh stayed at the lab.
    Me: Dude, they're doing it. You all left them alone and now they're doing it.

But the best part is: dude, Horatio and Natalia are SO hooking up.

Phew, I feel so much better! And we got tons of Valera, too. Rejoice!!

Edited to add more spoiler space.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

I know, I was like "Yes!" Horatio will heal her wounds. And I was so scared when Valera admitted to killing Nick, but I knew that would happen. I was really glad when Eric didn't say anything.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah no major E/C scenes but how awesome was it that came out of the door at the same time to see Natalia being led in cuffs!! I love it. I also love that Eric didn't say anything to her when she asked him to.

Emily looked awesome and I am totally stoked that they didn't rekindle E/N...thank god they are leaving that alone. It is about time they put Eric and Calleigh in some scenes together...sort of working a case etc. I mean I want E/C shipper scenes but I am just happy that they are even in a scene together now a days!

Here is hoping that in two weeks we get something more substantial!!

7. midnight_tiptoes

I wonder if Eric didn't say anything because Calleigh was there. It makes sense, because he really didn't want Calleigh to know about him and Natalia. It seemed like he was willing to help in the beginning, but as soon as Calleigh showed up he was all, "Natalia, who? What? Don't know her."

Heh. It was kinda funny.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

Hey she looked pretty hot, maybe he thought he'd get some.:devil:

9. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

This episode sounds totally awesome! I mean, it's nothing huge, but it's rare that an episode of Miami actually exceeds my expectations. The one thing I asked, even if there wasn't any E/C, is that they didn't drag Eric back into Natalia's drama power hours. Looks like I hit the jackpot a little bit! And tons of Valera too. That rocks so hard :D.

Can we get some caps please somebody? Where is Leela, she usually has all this stuff. In fact, where has she been altogether? *yells* LEEEELA, we miss you! :(

10. midnight_tiptoes

I was already really disappointed, so it was easy for me to actually like the episode. Like Catherine says, don't expect much out of life and sometimes you'll be nicely surprised.

I may be really biased, but the final scene between Horatio and Natalia was really sweet. I liked the shot of her crying on his shoulder. Man, I would kill for a scene like that for Eric and Calleigh. That would be fucking fantastic.

We didn't really get a lot, E/C-wise, but I was so scared of E/N that it was a win-win for me. I also liked that they had two scenes despite the fact that they weren't working in the same episode at all.

11. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

:lol: Yeah, I feel the same way. But E/C having two scenes, no matter how small, is really positive, especially when you know there are episodes coming up where they work together. :D

You know, I don't hate Natalia as much this season. I don't like the overly dramatic storylines, but she's become more of a human being this year. I had a feeling they would go with Horatio/Natalia, as much as I prefer Yelena (and want her back, dammit!), it might not be all that bad.

I can picture Cal crying on Eric's shoulder. Eric would show up if she was having a rough day, and for a little moment she'd let her guard down and let him console her. Of course, after a while she'd get up feeling embarrsed, compose herself and just walk away without saying much. Eric wouldn't care though, because he was there for her when she needed it. Oh yeah, I can totally see that! :D

The Season is really starting to get going. The next episode, if I'm right, is the one where Eric helps Calleigh out on his day off. Then a few after that we've got Man Down. Not to get ahead of myself, but both have major E/C potential. Do we have any news on the ones in between? *Is quitely optimistic about rest of season*.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey guys. I love the thread name, can I know where it's from?

CSI_Ali : Love your signature! It's sooo cute! :D

13. midnight_tiptoes

Where did the thread title come from? I don't know. I think it was some random thing I posted. We're always talking about the fact that when Horatio and the others are away from the lab, Eric and Calleigh like to get nekkid.

Speaking of titles, we REALLY need to start thinking of a new one, because it always takes us for-ever to find one!

I can see Calleigh crying on Eric's shoulder, but after their relationship has progressed a little bit. They don't even have to be together, just kinda getting there. Right now, I think Calleigh would be hesitant because it could show Eric vulnerability and she isn't about that. Calleigh needs to first realize that it's okay to let one's weaknesses show every once in a while. Since Eric is the guy she trusts with every fiber of her being, I have no doubt that if Calleigh ever cries, it'll be with Eric.

14. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Dude! Sorry no caps yet! Was asleep and now I'm at work...
    And also: I'm afraid of you all! Really! Because I probably will never finish my christmas challenge fic... Boooo...
    But... wait... I don't think anyone else here finished it?
    Tahaaaa! God we're all so lazy, I love it!
    Anyway, I just watched Stalkerazzi yesterday and noticed that there are some cute E/C scenes! The one in Ballistics! Those looks! Have to make some caps of that as well when I'm home!
    Seeyaaaa!

15. midnight_tiptoes

Speak for yourself, I'm actually still working on my Christmas challenge. True, at this rate it'll probably be like Christmas in July, but still. I won't give up. I won't let the dream die!

Stalkerazzi was kinda meh for me. That was the episode where they began to imply that Eric was dyslexic, right? So glad they dropped that storyline.

I'm actually working on an E/C fanmix. Yay! I have a few songs already, just need to find a few more and make the graphics. I'll post it in my LJ.

Noticed
    by Mute Math

Careful when you open
    It's easy to be broken
    In the strangest fashion

You start a chain reaction
    When you look my way
    Something's bound in a way
    And I wonder if I ever felt this before

And all this time it was staring me blind
    I can't believe I've never noticed my heart before

You are reaching something that is beating