Episode 8x24 - "All Fall Down" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 22, 2010.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, May 24, 2010
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#824) "All Fall Down"

SERIAL KILLER TAUNTS THE CSIs BY LEAVING THEM CRYPTIC HINTS, AND THE LONGER IT TAKES THEM TO DECODE THESE PUZZLES, THE HIGHER THE DEATH TOLL RISES, ON THE EIGHTH SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MAY 24

"All Fall Down" - A serial killer taunts the CSIs by leaving them cryptic hints, and the longer it takes them to decode these puzzles, the higher the death toll rises, on the eighth season finale of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 24 (10:01-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
    Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
    Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson

GUEST CAST
    Janice Potter.................................. Justine Eyre
    Craig Potter..................................... J.R. Cacia
    Daria Potter............................... Abby McCoy
    Daria Potter.............................. Emma McCoy
    Melissa Walls............................. Kristen Hager
    Neal Brusatti.................................. Jim Vickers
    Stephen Madsen.......................... Esai Morales
    Bob Starling.................................... Roger Bart
    CSI Tech............................ Mary Alyce Kania
    Undergrad Test Subject.................. Abhi Sinha
    Reporter #1................................ Gina St. John
    Reporter #2................................... Dean Cates
    Uniform........................ Booker T. Washington

WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien and Marc Dube

DIRECTED BY: Joe Chappelle

RATING: To Be Announced

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  3. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

I fear for this episode! I don't want someone to get killed off, I mean out of the main cast. To be honest I like Walter a lot but I'm not a fan of Jesse. -runs and trys to avoid getting hit- lol Hey there is only room for one HOT Latin CSI and that's ERIC. lol (sure sure he's part Russian too but still doesn't matter hehe)

I've been hearing Jon Togo is leaving, then again a lot of people are saying its Emily. But I highly doubt its her considering she was just on a talk show talking about what they have planned for Season 9.
    But I read an artical somewhere and Jon said he wanted to "go out with a bang?" I'm not quite sure what he meant by that I'll have to search for the article on here again. I think I read it on Arrowinthehead?

Anywho, I'm excited for this eppy but on the same side I'm not cause that is 3 months of waiting to see what happens. lol

4. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I don't know...It's hard to say. TPTB have done this to us before, leave us wondering who is going to get up and it winds up being someone not major. I would hate for Jon Togo to leave, but I would accept it in time. I just have this feeling he might be safe though. The Ryan/Walter/Jessie banter has been amazing this season and I would really like to see it continue in season 9. One things for sure, I too am looking forward to the episode but not the three months of waiting to see if my favorite character survived the ordeal.

"Team member " could mean many things and several more people than the major characters...We'll see. In the mean time...I'll wait and keep speculating and freaking out for no real reason. :guffaw:

5. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I'm not too worried... I have a feeling that all of our favorites will be returning! I mean, I don't think they will kill anyone off... It doesn't seem reasonable. There's enough room for everyone... Even though TPTB has had room for improvement with regards to the uneven screen time. I still think we'll be seeing everyone next season! Of course this is just my wishful thinking. :)

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It's been a while,(several seasons I think) but Emily said that,of course Jon could have said it also. I sure it's not Emily,and hope it's not Jon.
    I enjoyed the three of them working together and really would like to see that continue next season. They have the real workings of a team, and of course Natalia works well with Ryan and Horatio.

7. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

I doubt ANYONE will die, even a lab tech. someone will probably just break their ankle or something and not b able to stand up

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Lmao, I agree with this.

I can't believe that sneak preview actually worked for me on CBS, usually it doesn't because I'm not in the US. It looks pretty interesting, especially with the puzzle in there. Couldn't see the promo though. But I did see the one on CTV after Time Bomb.

9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Well, Ryan isn't all the way down. Easier for him to get back up.

LOL! JK!

But yeah, I honestly don't think they would do this to the actors. And this isn't with a 'bang' anyway. I really, REALLY hope it is hype. Other than that, episode looks good, can't wait to see if we get any clues!! I am NERVOUS though. I don't want ANYONE to leave.

10. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW!!! I could actually watch this one....I'm impressed!!! :D The little girl is definitely creepy :lol:

Looks like Calleigh won't even be in the lab when everyone falls down. Now I'm really wondering who's gonna die.
    I mean I know who I want to die, but I also read something about Jonathan going to work for another TV show.....oh well let's see what will happen :p

12. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Isn't it possible that Calleigh still falls? It says they ALL fall except H and Delko, so I'm sure something happens to her at some point. Maybe she went home but still breathed it or something? IDK, but I'm sure she'll fall, because she said she has 'an 80% chance' in TVGuide, so I'm sure she's part of the cliffy somehow.

Jon :drool: and Eva... they crack me up.

Personally, I think they all act a little to HAPPY to be on pins and needles... Who knows. It's CSI: Miami... they are the MASTER of cliffy's!!!!

AND is it just me (I've only seen it once and couldn't hear well for background noise right now) OR did they NOT say for sure "SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE" I heard Eva say she doesn't think everyone will be back, but that's just something to say, and H said "We don't know who will or won't survive" That doesn't mean there will, or won't be, a death.

AHH! *CRAZYNESS*

WHAT A LONG SUMMER IT WILL BE!

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Agree, they all look like they are playing a role to build up the excitement. They don't look too concerned. Jon is too cute; and it is true, he did recently buy a house so I don't think he is looking to quit his stable day job anytime soon.

14. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Aww... loved H in his scene, doing what he does best!

I don't want anyone to go just yet...:scream::scream::scream:

15. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie