Episode 10x10 - 'Long Gone' - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Dec 3, 2011.

?

What Did You Think?

1. A+

4.5%
  2. A

13.6%
  3. B+

27.3%
  4. B

18.2%
  5. C+

9.1%
  6. C

22.7%
  7. D

4.5%
  8. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Sunday, December 04, 2011
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#1010) "Long Gone" ​

WHEN AN ENTIRE FAMILY DISAPPEARS INTO THIN AIR, HORATIO VOWS TO FIND THEM, DEAD OR ALIVE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, DEC. 4
    "Long Gone" - When an entire family disappears into thin air, Horatio vows to find them, dead or alive, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Dec. 4 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. ​

SERIES REGULARS:
    David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
    Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
    Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
    Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
    Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
    Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
    Omar Miller (Walter Simmons) ​

GUEST CAST:
    Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens)
    Jay Karnes (Andrew Nolan)
    Blake Shields (Kurt Riggins)
    Luke Kleintank (Tom Granger)
    Cordelia Renolds (Olivia Nolan)
    Dylan Osean (Officer Paul Delarenzo)
    Timi Prulhiere (Carol Nolan)
    Zayne Emory (Bobby Nolan)
    Jonathan Banks (Oscar Duarte)
    Tom Hines (Louis)
    James Gonzaba (Desk Officer)
    Aisha Kabia (Sue)
    Nico Cortez (Airstrip Employee) ​

WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien and Marc Dube
    DIRECTED BY: James Wilcox RATING: To Be Announced ​

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Here the only game on is supposed to end at 3pm, so hopefully this episode won't have any delays.

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Looks like there's not much excitement for this episode. :(

The ratings are getting lower too. :(

4. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I'm still excited and I look forward to every new episode.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We are 15 minutes delayed here(Central Time) I wasn't expecting any delay but the game didn't start until 3 PM .

6. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I am also excited and look forward to every episode. I hope others feel that way too.

7. GregNickRyanFan

No delay here and I'm in central time zone. The game went over at 3:07.

Calleigh's in blue. Horatio's wearing a blue shirt too. Interesting. Both are wearing kind of darkish blue while Ryan is wearing light blue heh. Doesn't look like Eric and Frank are wearing any blue at all.

LOL at Ryan asking Eric can't he give him a few moments of enjoyment when Eric told him the prints Ryan found were old lol.

The missing family has something to do with drugs. This is the second Miami episode in a row where they "borrowed" a storyline from the original CSI. This one is just like the storyline in the episode of CSI called "Gumdrops" where the whole family was killed except for the youngest daughter who was missing... and it had to do with pot.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Fortunately,it was only 15 minutes.

9. GregNickRyanFan

I gave the episode a C. It wasn't a bad episode, but it was kind of like the "Gumdrops" ep of Vegas. And I kind of wanted to see the mother and son reunited with the girl at the end. The ending just seemed kind of abrupt or something.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

No delay here, luckily. I got home with 2 minutes to spare!

Loved the yellow lab in the beginning! I have a yellow lab. That's why. :p
    Almost every character was in the first five minutes! Except Walter... And Natalia....
    And that bald guy in the house looked so much like Frank!
    I LOVE Ryan and Eric scenes.... They are just perfect in scenes together.
    I definitely got teary when that officer died.... I'm glad they gave Frank such a long close up to show his reaction to it. :(
    Was Ryan fighting back tears??? :(:(:( .... That scene of Delko telling him was well played too. Togo is an expert at playing suppressed emotion.
    HA! Natalia looks like she wants to kill Sam!
    The case is a little weird. I'm not really into it. The story is dragging and there are a lot of slow moments. The girl that played the daughter did a really good job though. Most people that play the victim (or suspect) don't get as intense as she got.
    Overall, I give this episode a C. The case was not nearly as exciting as it could have been, and I couldn't pay attention to it. The only positive things I could say about this episode (other than what was previously stated) was team dynamic, the intro, and.... The dog. :p It wasn't terrible, but probably not an episode I would watch again. I might, just to see the team stuff.

11. davester64

davester64 Victim

As soon as the uniformed guy got named, I knew he was going to go the way of Officer Jessup from a few seasons back. I hope Frank got a few licks in, when he and Horatio had that abandoned building "chat" with the perp.

12. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

No delay here in eastern time.
    That guy with the dog looks guilty to me lol.
    Lol that little scene with Ryan and Sam was funny :). “Eric gets pissy” haha. This looks like the beginning of the flirting going on in the next episodes.
    Looks like blue and yellow for this week :)
    The editing in the scene where they are looking for the grill of the SUV was cool.
    Frank knew Delorenzo since he was ten and started patrol with his dad :( Was this Delorenzo’s first episode? I don’t remember him and it seems like they all knew him pretty well. Ryan seemed like he was going to cry :(:(.
    It’s nice to see Ryan and Eric working together and joking again though:)
    Sam in detectives training? Natalia is defiantly annoyed. I would be too if I had to go through what she did to get certified to carry a gun and Sam comes in and she’s basically where Natalia is now.
    It seems like I’ve seen that guy Oscar somewhere before. Was he in another ep?
    That was a good twist with the boyfriend being in on drugs and that creep Oscar.
    He still has to wait in line if his wife is having an asthma attack??
    Eric’s in this ep a lot more than the last few.
    It ended a little short it seems. I wish the daughter was there at the end with her mom and brother. I liked it more than I was expecting to. From the promo it didn’t seem that exciting. I give it a B. I’m really excited for next week. “I would never kill someone over a regional” haha.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I'm glad there didn't seem to be any flirting between Ryan and Samantha. I don't trust her.

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Along with what appears to be half of the extras:

[​IMG]

Wtf is with that. :lol:

I have no other comments yet because I'm just watching the episode now, so I'll be back.

ETA after watching:

"If I don't bring him good news he gets pissy." Lmao, perfect way to describe Eric.

Eric telling Ryan that the cop got killed was saaaad.

I loled at Ryan getting into the car and then Eric going "You wanna get out?" while he was pushing. :lol:

Oh I know how Natalia feels. I don't have anything against Sam, I just know what it's like to have to act all nice to the person you just really don't like, for whatever reason.

Of course the dad had to die, I was hoping it'd be a happier ending. The end was kind of quick though, I didn't realize the episode was so close to being over at that point.

Oh well, it was pretty good. Much better than the last episode in my opinion. I'll give it a B+.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I laughed too but it was also because Eric barely gave Ryan time to get the car into neutral/release the break before he started pushing.On the one occasion my car needed pushing ,I stayed in the drivers seat,but maybe it depends on the type of car or your experience.
    It's even worse when the person seems perfect and so confident. She seemed kind of smug too.