Elisabeth/Morgan: Good Call, Hollywood!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Aug 21, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Elisabeth/Morgan

Hollywood. :)

I like how Morgan tried to connect with the suspect on the helicopter... and eventually she must have gotten to him because he didn't try to kill her and told her to save herself. I like how she was trying to be strong in front of Greg and Conrad, but then let her emotions go in front of DB.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Re: Elisabeth/Morgan

I'll go with Hollywood too :)

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

4. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

6. Archangel

Archangel Civilian

Elisabeth is perfect for playing most any role,she brings alot to the character of Morgan. I think the poeple in charge of casting did something very right by casting Elisabeth, she brings "NEW" blood to the show,when first given a regular role she was not utilized near enough,it's getting alot better as the season goes onand that's a good move.Elisabeth has a arua that the camera and the astute fans pick up on and can only make the show better.A lot of times Hollywood forgets about everything but profits,well the fans need something else,that you have with Elisabeth. She needs to be on camera as much as possible maybe even some cross over shows. If the Networks do not recognize what they have and start using her talent,intellegence,her since of humor and very special beauty they are making a hugh mistake.She should be used in other shows and given some really great leads in some more movies.Her feature films that are well know such as Kieth, soltict, Ten Inch Hero,Even Point Pleasant she was absolutely great,making the show. She is a Pro actresses and can play any part but her playing the role of her own character type seems to bring the very best of the best.I noticed her since around 2000 in a episode of Charmedand just about everything else she has done.She has always been good,but as she has matured she has gotten so very very great at all her abilities.She can tell you a whole story with her facial expressions,body language and her smile,watch her it's amazing.Thank you Elisabeth.Peace.David:):):):):)

7. Archangel

Archangel Civilian

Knowing that I am long winded, on the subject of Elisabeth Rose Harnois I can not even to begin to say enough.So yes I am Biased but it still does not change the facts of her Greatness. I would pick her in the top 3 in any poll of Talent, Intellegence, being Funny, Personality, Her good heart,her un mached Beauty in my humble opinion.I have always felt she was under rated by the industry.I grew up on sets with my mother and Step-father being Hair/Makeup to alot of the stars during the 80's and 90's, mom still or was up till a year ago or so doing work for select stars so I do know the inside. Elisabeth is a "A" lister in my book right up with the best.Peace.David

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just a friendly reminder that we try to deter fans from double posting. You have up to 24 hours to edit your post. So if you wish to add more content to your comment, and someone has yet to post after you, just click on the edit button.

9. Archangel

Archangel Civilian

Elisabeth Harnois/Morgan Brody Has been in Quite a few very good Feature films and serval good series as leading actress. She is very good at what she does, her role in CSI is limited but she still shines through.If you really watch her sense of humor and her beautiful smile always come through on camera. She was some new blood they needed. I would like her in bigger parts this next season.Peace.Archangel

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

So last night I went to watch one of my favorite Christmas movies, "One Magic Christmas", and lo and behold Elisabeth's name popped up on the screen. I had no idea she played little 5 year old Abbie! :) That was weird to see. And of course, Ted Danson's wife, Mary Steenburgen, played the mom in the movie. :)