Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:devil: I bet he wore her out a lot already... Okay, I'll stop. :lol: But really, it's not my fault I couldn't help but think about something else. :p I agree though, I think the weeks and months (I just assume that a couple of months passed during all those episodes) weren't easy for both of them. I bet handling baby and job and their marriage already is difficult, but then I'm sure this situation made it even harder. I like how Lindsay kept on encouraging Danny though and made him talk. They didn't act that way in season 4 and I'm glad they showed them this way this time.

To come back to that awesome scene we got last week. Aww, I still can't stop imagining how they chose their apartment (I think they moved in a new place because I'm not sure if either of their apartments would have been big enough) and how they chose all the stuff for the baby... That's just so cute to imagine! I also wonder if the others helped them to decorate everything. Or if Danny did it while Lindsay was in Montana. :D Cute ideas!!!

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

:guffaw: :guffaw:I Lmao when I read this. Your the best MissCandy!!! Although if you think about it makes alot of since. I'm sure it was not easy for her, but the fact that she was able to keep encouraging Danny just amazes me!!!!

This year Im hoping for a new storyline between them because Danny being in a wheelchair is over. I wonder what the writers will do to them next???? I think it would be cool to have more of a Lindsay centered story then a Danny centered story because Danny has been the center of all the D/L storys.

You know what I still cant believe that people still wnt to bring Rikki
    back:brickwall:
    As long as the writers DONT bring her back I will be happy!!!!

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

;) Yeah, I had to laugh as I was typing.

I agree, my hopes are that the next storyline for Danny and Lindsay will be about her. It's true, most of their storylines were about him. Although...if you count what happened in season 3 in as well, this was about her. To me, that also counts because that was when they'd already fallen in love, or where just about to. It was about her pulling away. Then in season 4 that drama thing happened, that was about him. The baby storyline was about both of them, even though I wish that we would have seen a bit more of Lindsay's thoughts about the baby, just like we got to see Danny's reaction in The Box. Now this storyline was more about him again, so it'd be cool to see something about her. Maybe something about her family? That would be interesting as we don't know much about her family yet. And I really don't think a certain woman will come back; it wouldn't fit in at all in my eyes.

4. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree that season 3 was about her and him. Season 4 again im going to have to agree was about him and the ruben storyline(which they should have left it at when ruben died not brought rikki back into the mix). Season 5 I think was more Danny then anything we see his reaction to the baby and eveything but not Lindsay's. The new storyline with him in the chair we did not get to see much of either of there point of veiws which I think was sad cause it would have been nice to see:(

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, that's true, I agree with you, carminelove15! Their POVs on that would be interesting. I think it was a fantastic storyline for them though. They could have just made them deal with their baby and the fact they are married. But instead they got to deal with something even more difficult. They've been in difficult situations before and those have caused problems for them. But this time it was different. I think the storyline was very good to show us the way they are now, as individuals and as a couple. Although I agree, it'd been nice to see more of their POVs.

Oh, The Box will air here on Monday!!! I'm so excited.

And I like they have nicknames for each other. I like 'babe' and 'Montana' a lot. :lol: I'm a fan of nicknames.

6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

The storyline was great overall and Im happy that they wrote it the way they did.

Thats such a great episode:):)

Yes I love that they call eachother "babe" like how both Lindsay and Danny have said it atleast once this season so far:):) I love the fact that he is calling her "Montana" again I have missed that.

I just read the casting sides and when they went to Lindsay they wrote Lindsay Monroe Messer:):) How cool!!!

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

The nicknames are awesome. Btw, did she have any nicknames for him before? Danny calls Lindsay 'Montana' since Zoo York. But before she started to call him 'babe', how did she call him then?

Speaking of season 2, like I said in the other thread, they're currently showing it here and I really love all the yummy tension between them. I absolutely can't decide what's my favourite moment of them in that season. How about you?

The episode that aired yesterday was Super Men. :lol: The 'proposal' still makes me laugh so much. Somehow I always wondered if one day he would really propose to her. And he did! It's so sweet we got this scene back then.

Oh, really? That is cool! I love she has both names.

8. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Its really hard to pick a favorit scene from that season. I think that if the had left in their first kiss from the season 2 finale then that would have been my favorit scene.

I love that episode:):)
    I think it is really funny looking back on past episdes that they really are married now!! its like every D/L fans dream come true:):)

I know I thought it was cool too. I just hope that one day we get to hear one of the mention it.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

It's really hard to choose. The season had a lot of wonderful moments. But now I'm also in squee mood because I just watched The Box. I saw some clips of the episode before, but still, this episode is simply amazing. It's so intense! I'm really loving season 5, I bet I said that like a billion of times already. :lol: But it's true! It has so many wonderful DL moments and episodes. And some of them are so very important for them! Fantastic!!! I think I'm in the mood for some squee worthy screencaps again, I'll need to find some.

10. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Has people forgotten the DL Love!!!

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey, DaftWeeHun! So nice to see someone post in here again. :D (Just keep in mind, at least three lines of discussion a post, so we don't get into trouble). It's really about time this thread gets active again. Unfortunately there haven't been that many moments of them lately. Although...wait...wasn't there this kiss? ;) *looks at icon* Yes! Man, that team moment...wasn't that just a perfect team? I love it as everyone was in it (except Sid unfortunately) and they all interact so well with each other. But even more I love it because of the interaction between Danny and Lindsay. The way they looked at each other and touched each other...that was just so them. It's so natural the way they behave around each other. And the kiss fitted to that perfectly. It was a quick, loving kiss and it was awesome to see! I hope we will get more kisses as there aren't that many. Such a short moment is already perfect. ;)

Oh, and btw, I totally love the quote in your signature! It's one of my favourite conversations of them and also one of the few moments I love from season 4. Very cute! Their bantering is always fantastic to watch and I really hope we will get such banter scenes again. We did in 601, that was an awesome start. Now more of that, please! But the Batmobile vs Mach 5 is a classic, wonderful and funny moment indeed.

Today will air a 'new' season 5 episode over here (yeah, we just get to watch it now). Unfortunately I forgot which one it was, but I hope it will be one of my favourites. ;)

ETA:
    There will be some moments in the following episodes, right? Where Lindsay sees Danny in the locker room as he is cooling his back. That will be interesting. Plus I'm looking forward to the Christmas episode. Didn't they look too cute on the couch, so close together?

12. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

It's good to be back. :D Thank you for the comment, Brinchen! :) They deserve a good old post. :p
    I've loved Danny and Lindsay from day one in Season 2 Zoo York: that epsoide alone was a start of a beautiful era. Their chemistry from the beginning was magic. However I was disappointed in Season 3 when she began to push him away i didn't think Lindsay as a person would have stood up Danny but would have let him down gentley. But as always Danny came to her rescue when he appeared in court and snow day was the perfect ending.

Always suprised by CSI writers Danny behaviour in season 4 was totally out of character despite his obvious grief for Ruben, howver excellent way to show the real ups and downs and the temptations you face in a relationship.

There heartfelt moment return as Lindsay falls pregnant. And the true DL return however there true love wouldnt be right if they didnt have yet another hurdle to get over but as always there love shines on. And baby Lucy is along waited gift.:thumbsup:

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome back. :D So good to see the thread back up again!

Aww, I love your little summary. I joined the fandom around April or so in 2007, but I remember that I watched some episodes before and what I could remember was Stealing Home and that Danny called Lindsay 'Montana'! :lol: I think that says a lot. Then I became a real fan midway through the season 2 reruns over here and then I fell in love with them. Really season 2 has so many brilliant moments, and so many funny ones. I think the one from Risk is just one of my all time favourites. Back then Danny already stared at Lindsay like he wanted to just grab her, wouldn't it be nice to see her in such a dress again? For him? Oh, yummy! I bet he'd enjoy that. ;)

Yeah, season 3 and 4 had some angsty moments indeed. But I really loved to see Danny being there for Lindsay in season 3 and that he said 'no' to every woman who wanted something from him. It was a wonderful gesture and it was topped by him flying to Montana for her. I really love to see this change from season 1 where he didn't even want to fall in love to then when he did something sweet like that for her. And then Snow Day- such a wonderful shipper episode and it got me very excited as I was so new to the fandom back then.

Season 4...well, I better won't comment on the late season. To me, there have been a lot of chances in which we could have gotten some very great scenes for them. Ah well.

Aww, I love what you said about them facing this new challenge with Lucy and the love shining through. So very true! I love how they got closer and closer with every episode. Of course I wish we had seen them talk, because I believe they did a lot of talking after finding out about the baby, but I think we don't need to see that to know that. I really am happy they're a married couple and have a baby now, because even if they didn't have it easy in the past and made mistakes, it just fits to them.

14. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Please get back shipping. We need to get Danny and Lindsay back on the map. Danny and Lindsay have had a tough ride but they have pulled through, get discussing up coming episodes, their past and over obviously our favourite DL moments. Keep this ship going. I mean since this week i hadn't posted in a year but i always keep a watchful eye. Please get posting :D xx

15. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Was disappointed by last nights episode review. Danny becoming a background character is wrong. In Danny defense he cant be reckless anymore, he has a family to think about however Danny need to come back to be his old self. Also i was good seeing them work as a tag team. Miss that. Reckless Danny is so last year, family man Danny is everyones dream.